• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Destiny

What should this Hack be called?

• Pokemon Destiny

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Pokemon Destiny Legends

Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Pokemon Darkness

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • Pokemon MewThree

Votes: 2 8.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jayhova_l

Banned
Years
  • (If this name is already in use, please notify me as I will change it)

This is going to be a Fire Red Hack. The story goes like this.
    "You and your Mom moved out of Kanto because some weird people were chasing you. So your Dad, a Professor in Johto, moved you to (new region). Your Dad moved you to this Town because your Dad knows the Professor(new name) and the gym leader in the 2 towns. The reason people were chasing you was because the Professor in (new name) Found a Slab of Stone called Destiny in the Cinnabar Mansion. It was excavated near a bunch of Mew fibers. Little did the Professor know, Team(evil people) were creating a new Mew Clone(not Mew two.). On Destiny, it said," A Chosen Child(the main character) will be blessed with the Power of The Creator. He will be born of the day of 30th of May of the year of 1995(thats you.). Thats why the evil people chase you. Only the Evil People and your Dad,Professor(new guy), and the 5th The gym leader(the guy thats supposed to be your Dad in emerald.). Little does anyone know, your new next door neighbor, Is a undercover agent for Team(new evil team). So your story begins to follow your Destiny.(I think it should be called Pokemon Destiny).

Features
    New region
    New Professor
    Some New Pokemon
    New Rivals
    New Evil/Good Team
    Different Starters

This is my Team.
    X-Buster-Title screen editor and our region mapper
    Mappers
    YungHove-Map Editor
    Deoxysteen- Map helper, Music editor
    Mon94key-Basic Mapper
    Takman-Help mapper.

Scripters
    DarkCharizard257-Lead Scripter
    Xray-Alternative Scripter
    BigBCC-Scriptor and name editor

WE NEED HELP! Especially scripters and Spriters. If you are interested, PM me or reply here

Screen Shots

Heres the first Screen. please criticize my maps so I can get better.
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Brushfire

afc bournemouth <3
    Years
  • Spoilers are (I think)
    Code:
    [spoiler]spoiler[/spoiler]
    , it varies with different Forums. The storyline sounds cool, and if you need any help I can do basic mapping, beta-testing, change the start position, change the starter pokemon, change the evolutions of Pokemon (Which isn't much, I know how to script also, but the software doesn't work on my Laptop), I hope to see some progress with this soon.

bold=Using tools to do it, not my own ability.

EDIT: Well that code didn't work very well did it? It worked, but it didn't show the code >_<...

Brushfire

afc bournemouth <3
    Years
  • Don't double post. Also if you need new team members say on the first post.

Also I can be a Beta Tester as well.

adamb241

Pokémon Raging Fury
    Years
  • I'd go with FR/LG, they are the best graphics to date, except D/P......those are very hard to use......

Geeked

Pokemon Crimson Version
    Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2012
    I got your Back with scripting ;) Ill be like a alternative scripter(considering i have to script my hack), Drop me a Pm if you need any scripts done.

Back