• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen How do you show UNOWN to the boy in Solaceon Town????

Status
Not open for further replies.

fishyfins

Reality Sculptor
    Years
    Hum, you put the Unown you wanna show in your party... In the boy will see them :P
    As simple as that :D

i myself have tried that, and it doesnt work for me. i put it in my party, and repeatedly talk to him, and nothing. ive tried so many time, before, and after getting the national dex.

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2013
    yeah, that's kinda annoying. i wish he could look at ur whole party instead of the very first one.

Storm-DC

Dance Instructor
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2019
    off topice: do the japanese unowns look the same as the english?

Years
    Uhm. One of the 2 below listed are how to do it (I think):

1.Catch 6 Unown that spell out the word Friend and put them in order or
    2.Unown means, the pokemon he wants to see sin't known yet.

I believe it to be the first one but I don't think you get anything special.

Years
    Not sure. I just know that you can catch the Unown that spell the word friend in the BIGGER rooms of the Solaceon ruins. Each room has one of the letters that makes up the word. Give it a shot. If it doesn't work, then my 2nd theory was correct.

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2014
    i showed that guy my unknown and it didnt do anything and then weeks later i went back he was gone and the cave turned to a tunnel and at the end of it is a room that has words on the wall and when i pressed a to read it all it show was !? i dont know wat that means but thats wat was written on the wall

BrandoSheriff

Has a tendency to figure things out
    Years
    you have to have the unown in the 1st slot of ur party. then you talk to him, he sees it, and he gives you 10 letter seals of that unown. oh, and mikey_19, that floor from the Ruin guy's tunnel with the !? on it means on that floor, there are unown that look like ! and ? and you can catch them and show them to the kid too, and you get ! and ? seals. and not to be rude, but both theories are wrong.

airconditioning

Take it slow, bro.
    Years
    Uhm. One of the 2 below listed are how to do it (I think):

1.Catch 6 Unown that spell out the word Friend and put them in order or
    2.Unown means, the pokemon he wants to see sin't known yet.

I believe it to be the first one but I don't think you get anything special.

Huh? Those theories don't make any sense.

Anyway, yes, you show the Unowns to him one at a time (he looks at the first Unown in your party). After every Unown you show him, he gives you a ball capsule of that letter.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    This thread is starting to get pointless and it's been answered plenty of times. About the friend thing, the unown in the main floors of the chamber spell out "friend" and all of the sub-rooms have random letters there.

Closed~

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    This thread is starting to get pointless and it's been answered plenty of times. About the friend thing, the unown in the main floors of the chamber spell out "friend" and all of the sub-rooms have random letters there.

Closed~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back