• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pikabloo's Den || Graphics Showcase

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    EDIT: There's somefing speshul in post number 16! :O

Go and check it out, if you want o.o

---

lawls, creative title.

My other thread was already dead, and I was bored. So I decided to make a new gallery. And once my horrible internet connection allowed me to do so, I made this thread. Ta-daa~ I expect this one to die within a week or two ^^;

Newer stuff towards the bottom, I think. Though I'm sure the order is all messed up and stuff.

1. Uzumaki Naruto from, well, Naruto. I like this banner o.o

2. Made for Rei Yuki. Featuring Haruhi from The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya

3. Some dude I don't know >.>

4. For SoTW 1, with the theme of 'Ocean'. I luff this banner <3

5. Sakata Gintoki from Gintama. It's also a gift for munna, apparently... xD

6. Random vector-ish-ed version of the banner above. With the Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei opening face-type thing.

7. Roxas from Kingdom Hearts.

8. Black and white version of the banner above.​

I have more ready, but I haven't bothered to number them yet -shot'd-

Last edited:

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Callydude™: that might have something to do with your browser or internet connection, since all the images are showing up properly for me. Thanks for the comment, anyway.

£äT¡ø§™: Yeah, loads of people seem to like the Naruto one. Maybe I should try another banner in that sort of style...

---

And for the rest of it:

9. Isao Kondo (aka gorilla) from Gintama.

10. Gift for munna. Because he asked oh-so-nicely. I only like the colours xD -will probably recycle it- It's someone from Baccano!

11. SoTW 4 entry. Some guy from Timeshift.

12. Lucian (or is it Lucien? o.o) from Lunar Knights. Pretty awesome game~

13. lawls. SoTW 6 entry. More of a Biology lesson rather than anything else.

14. Made for Loki's signature class. There's also an edited version for SoTW 7. But it was mainly for the class -shot'd-

15. Don't know from don't know what. But I luff the render xD​

And from now on, expect to see some older stuff. Because I get too lazy to make decent banners nowadays. And I'm busy with exams and stuff. Why did I decide to remake this thread today? I have absoultely no idea...

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    Someone from Baccano! is that all you have to say!… It's true but… xD
    Favs 1, 4, 5, 9, 11 and 12.
    Nothing much else to say except maybe try a new style?

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    munna: Well, sorry, I don't know who it is D:

'kay. I'll give a new style a shot. Soon enough. When I bother to put enough effort into thinking of a new 'style' to use. Which probably will never happen >.> -shot'd- Thanks for the comment, neh.

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
    Your banners are awesome! Oh, but you spelled "believe" wrong in your current theme, or is it supposed to be like that? :D; The number 14 is my favorite.

Twinx

s o m e t h i n g M O R E
    Years
    Very good but I can only see 3 of them.
    Actually, that happened with me too :/ I could only see 1, 2 and 5

Shiranui, whenever I wanna see your banners, I have to use a US proxy :/ I have no idea why.. lol. But it's worth it =)

Anyway, love your work.. Keep it up !

Motsuko Live

... pronounced Mös.
    Years
    I love your style, Shiranui!

You're probably one of my favorite smudge artists. =] That being said, I'd love to see you attemp a new style.

My favorites so far would have to be 1, 4, 6, 12, 14 and 15. Keep it up, my friend.

Reply to Loki: *looks at Loki's massive post*
    See, Shiranui? What did I tell you? We've both been spaminized XD;
    Remember that? :):):)

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    clade: It's just the font xD It does say 'believe', but the v looks like a b, or something. I can't be bothered to fix it up, though.

DarkChild: Oh. That's pretty odd. I uploaded them all to the same image hosting site, so I don't know what the problem could be o___o Sorry for making you use a proxy |D

Motsuko: Thank you :3 Spaminized, haha. Best word ever. Yeah, I'll try my best to think of something new to do ^^

Thanks for the comments everyone :D

I have a bunch of (NEW! 8D) stuff to add:

16. This is not new, but I felt like posting it up anyway. It's a small version of a large piece I did ages ago.
    Click on the banner to see the original size.

17. Neku Sakuraba from The World Ends With You. For SoTW 8. I need to fix up the text, but I'm too lazy ^^

18. A dude from Project H.A.M.M.E.R, a game for the Wii (which is either on hold, or canceled. I don't know) For Loki's class.
    Click for an alternate version.​

Last edited:

Motsuko Live

... pronounced Mös.
    Years
    Ooh! *looks at No. 17*

Me like. Me like lots.

It's lacking a bit of depth, but that's about the only thing wrong with it.

Unforgettable

Melodies of Life
    Years
    Macy!!!! I didn't know you could make such prettiful things!!!!!
    I luff them!!!!!! So much. <3
    Keep up the good work. And make me a theme now!
    Just kidding. xD

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Motsuko: I'm glad you like it. Because I don't -shot'd- xD I don't really like it too much, but I guess it's cool that other people do ^^ Ah, and yes, I suck with depth. Thanks for commenting. Again~

YunaDances: owner-san! -shot'd- Yeah, sure, just PM me with the stuffs and I'll get right to it-- I'm kidding -shot'd again- I would do it, if I wasn't so lazy o.o

munna: meh, I do want Illustrator, but I'm too lazy to get it x___o I'm not that serious about getting better in vectoring, anywhoo... [/lies]

---

19. hiroko from the band mihimaru GT. It's pink/purple! ohemgee :O

20. I pen tooled a Sasuke stock I had hidden somewhere. It turned out pretty good o.o

21. For SoTW 9, featuring Snake from MGS4, I think. Dunno. Just found the stock.

22. Takeda Kohei, aka the awesome Kurenai Otoya. For my signature~​

Pinocchio

~\\Guiding Light//~
    Years
    Shiranui, your graphics are amazing.
    You are truly an awe inspiring graphic artist and what seems to be a very creative person.
    My favourites are; #2, #12 and #14.
    Your style varies greatly and is a sign of a great artist.
    I hope to see more of your work in the future.

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Thanks Pinocchio :D Though I'm pretty much out of ideas for banners at the moment, so I don't think you'll see much more soon xD

---

23. Kamen Rider Kiva thing for SOTW 10

24. eep. I don't like this too much, but whatever. Sato Takeru, for SOTW 11

25. Yuichi Nakamura banner for myself.​

---

Actually, since I'm so stuck at the moment, I thought why not let you guys help me out :D

Shiranui is now going to take in 5 requests (only)! 3 more requests!

Maybe more, if I'm feeling nice. Or if this turns out good, I'll make a fully fledged shop.

However, there are rules

• I actually have exams for two more weeks o.o Don't rush me. I'm only doing this now because I need something 'leisurely' to do in between exams xD
    • lawl, my exams are done. But still, don't rush me~
    • High quality stocks/renders only. The only times I work with crappy screenshots is when I make something for myself o.o I mean, if you really want me to use a fuzzy-to-death image, I'll use it, but it might look like crap. Well, crappier than my other stuff.
    • Use the form.
    • Credit is nice.
    • Don't edit anything. So no adding pretty glittery text or borders of doom, or something x____o
    • I'm willing to do edits, just don't force me to change everything.
    • I fail at text and all things Pokemon ^^

Form

Banner, avatar or both?: (which one do ya want?)
    Size(s): (how big do you want your stuffs?)
    Image: (put it in a link)
    Text: (I'll probably ignore this, but I'll try to put text in)
    Others: (stuffs, I dunno)

8/8.

Last edited:

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    OMFG *jumps on the opportunity like an Imagin jumps on a host in a flash of light and sand* <-- Too much Den-O. (or, too little, maybe? :x)

Harharhar, I left everyone else in my dust. >:D *shot*

Banner, avatar or both?: Both!
    Size(s): 320 x 140
    Image: Spanner!
    Text: MILLEFIORE.
    Others: I don't really care if the text is there or not. xD Hopefully you can make the general banner kind of bright and colorful, but if not then... eh. xD

Is it okay if I don't use it right away, if you finish it kind of... faster than I'm anticipating? xD! Either that, or you can kind of like, procrastinate on my request for awhile? xD;

*Jumps in line panting*

OMGZ SHIRANUI IS DOIN REQUESTS!!!!
    *shot'd*

Banner, avatar or both?: both please :)
    Size(s): 320x135
    Image: It's Mugen!!!
    Text: No text needed if it looks better in your opinion - but If you feel like just say: Mugen
    Others: Like I said before I don't care if there is text really. I am giving you complete artistic freedom! =] Go Nuts!!!

Thanks Shira

Renyui!

ascender
    Years
    YAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!
    I am Happy!

Banner, Avatar or Both?: Both
    Size: I dont care
    Image: https://photobucket.com/image/wu zhun/r3d_h4nab1/Fahrenheit/Chun.jpg?o=11 the thing isnt working for me, so i just posted the link. It's Wu Zhun!
    Text: None.
    Other: Make it like that Blue one you did with the blue and purple and I cant remember the other colour flowing out from his shoulder.

OMG!!! Thanks Shira-Chan!

Back