• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

.:Darkrai's Curse:.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    .:Darkrai's Curse:. (Begins! Sign-Ups still accepted.)

.:Darkrai's Curse:.​

The legendary Pokemon have always been a close group. Ever since the "Great Creation", when Arceus brought the world and Mew gave life to everything, all of the legendaries have worked together to keep the balance of the universe at peace. Through unity they achieved greatness, and while there have sometimes been quarrels and issues between them, in the end all was always well, thanks to this great and powerful bond each and every one of them shared with the rest. But this time, could it really end up alright?

As there has always been a bond, there have always been those who wished for power moreso than eternal unity. In the War of Land and Sea, the Titans, Groudon and Kyogre, fought each other for personal strength and rank. The three birds of Kanto have clashed in times past over age-old laws of equality between them. Even humans have more than once dared to cause mayhem among the beings of legend. And despite all these instances, perhaps the gods themselves were not able to detect or even expect the cause of the next disturbance. For quite some time, there has been a traitor among them, plotting in secrecy and devising a plan for the ultimate demise of all the legendaries, save for his greedy, power-hungry self. If any Pokemon was to be suspected, it was definately Darkrai. However, none of the legends really saw what was coming, and had to reason to accuse him of anything. Yet.

How he pulled it off, they never really found out. Somehow, through the acts of deceit and trickery, the Nightmare Pokemon managed to find a way to do something that seemed too terrible for even his wicked heart. It must have taken much contemplation and thought. What normally ended the plots of Pokemon and humans who sought power over all? Either a legendary Pokemon or a human with the aide of a legendary Pokemon. So, Darkrai figured, if he seeked superiority over the rest of the legends, including Arceus himself, he would have to be rid of the other legendaries. And while such a diety as a legend cannot truly be killed, it can be manipulated and removed from power.

Darkrai used the Original Ones. As said before, no one knows how he did it, but he used the powers of Mew and Arceus. Perhaps he used his nightmarish abilities to control the "Heart Swap" technique of Manaphy, or put the Creators themselves into states of eternal slumber. Whatever he did, there was no forewarning and no way to prevent it without this necessary forewarning. Taking control of the powers only Mew and Arceus could rightfully use, he tapped into the beings of every legendary, and transformed every one of them into a normal, non-legendary Pokemon. As for the Original Ones themselves? He was unable to do such a thing to them, as they were of a higher power than him. But, it is assumed Darkrai banished them to another dimension and sealed their fates in nightmares. Perhaps Palkia or Dialga could free them, or Celebi could go back in time and prevent this from ever happening, but alas, they were under the Curse of Darkrai.

Now, the legendaries find themselves helpless and stranded. They are as regular as Pokemon can be. They cannot use the powers Arceus granted them eons ago. They cannot forsee what Darkrai will do next. And under this curse, they can die like normal Pokemon, be captured by humans like normal Pokemon, and even be used and controlled like normal Pokemon. Darkrai's plan was a success. Now he is indeed the most powerful being in existence, and he can use that power to assume the role of Arceus. Perhaps he will plunge the entire world into slumber and nightmare. Perhaps he will destroy everything and re-create it as his own. Either way, the universe itself is his now, and he is free to do whatever he pleases. Not even Deoxys and Mewtwo, the false legendaries who were never part of Arceus' elite group of creators and guardians, were not left uneffected by the Curse, as Darkrai knew they could potentially prove threatening to his plot.

You are one of the once-legendary Pokemon. Due to Darkrai's Curse, you have found yourself (with the other "legendaries") in a remote plains area of far northern Johto. It is rumored Darkrai has destroyed what reamained of Mt.Coronet's Creation Dimension (where the legends used to watch the world from) and made his new lair at Mt.Silver. While this means you and the other legendaries have a greater chance of getting to him, there are plenty of human settlements between where you are now and where he apparently is. Not to mention, as you have all just woken up, you have no plan or idea of how to stop him, or if you will be able to at all in your current forms. This will be undeniably the toughest mission any of you have ever undergone, but the cost if you do not attempt it is too great to give up or refuse to try. Even if you are no longer a legendary Pokemon in form, you still remember the duty Arceus and Mew gave you to protect and guard the world, no matter what happened. Now even they are unable to stop the traitor of a legendary Darkrai has proven himself to be. So that leaves you, and the group of small, defenseless Pokemon that were once no less than gods. The future of everything is in your hands... You must not let the Original Ones down.

Okay, so I decided to make another RPG. I figured I should try this idea out, seeing as, well, I've got time on my hands for it and it seemed pretty unique. So, on with the rules:

• Of course, all rules of Pokecommunity and the RPG Forum apply.
    • Rated PG-13 for the likely occurences of violence, blood, and mild swearing. That said, I will allow all of these things, with emphasis on "mild" with the swearing. This means you can use swear words, but do so in moderation, and use good judgement on what words are acceptable and when.
    • No sexual content is allowed. Sure, I'm perfectly fine with bits of romance between "legends" and all, but nothing along the lines of or relating to mating, or similar suggestive themes.
    • Please, don't type like a first-grader who just learned how to write. At least try to use proper spelling/grammar to the best of your ability, even if you don't have a spell checker (as that is no excuse). Chatspeak and the like is not acceptable here, along with typing "u" for "you" and things like that.
    • Your character can be captured or otherwise taken by a trainer/human, but PM me first letting me know: If you want your Pokemon to be "rescued" by the other "legendaries", if you want to RP the trainer/human and continue on with the RP, or don't care either way. This allows for you to play a trainer on the mission to stop Darkrai in a unique way, but still control your main legend. As I said, send me a PM and it can be worked out.
    • No two people can RP a legend turned into the same Pokemon. On the list of available legendaries, it will list the species the legendary is now beside whoever is RPing it. If a regular Pokemon is taken, your legend can't be that Pokemon.
    • You are allowed two characters/"legendaries" to control.
    • The only "Legendary" power the legends are left with is that they can communicate telepathically with one another. Otherwise, they are completely like regular versions of the species they became after the effects of the Curse, ability-wise.
    • Your character will be allowed to evolve and grow stronger; don't worry. As long as you don't go out and make him/her evolve after every battle or anything like that, evolution is perfectly fine and acceptable.

EDIT: Here are the guidelines regarding the moves Pokemon may use in their "Cursed" form:

Only level-up moves will be used, for these reasons-

• They have not been owned by trainers since their transformation, and do not find TMs in the wild. If you do get captured in the RP, you can learn TM moves.
    • They were not hatched from eggs or bred in any way; Darkrai just transformed them, so there's no way they'd know egg moves.
    As for reasonably using these level-up moves though, there's no levels in this RP per se, so... A Pokemon can use any moves it can learn, within reason. So, for example, a Cyndaquil can use Eruption, but its RPer would have to be reasonable and limit the use of such a high-level, powerful move drastically, or simply not use it at all until later. Use your judgement. If I or another RPer thinks you are abusing this, you could recieve a warning to be dropped from the RPG, or automatically dropped from the RPG, depending on the circumstances, so be resonable.

Also, there is no reason to list the moves your character knows. Your character has access to every move it can normally learn by level-ups, and every TM move they have learned if a trainer taught them TMs. There is no "four-move-restriction", or anything along those lines.

~On with the sign-ups...

Legendary Pokemon: What legendary was your character before he/she was affected by the Curse? You are allowed any legend, save for Darkrai, Mew, and Arceus of course. Alternate forms do not count as their own legendaries, and keep in mind that you can use Phione, Deoxys, and Mewtwo.
    Cursed Species: What Pokemon was your legendary turned into? Note that it must be a first-stage Pokemon (Pokemon that do not evolve are allowed, considering they are not too powerful), and it cannot be a "pseudo-legendary" (these include the Dratini, Larvitar, Trapinch, Bagon, and Gabite evolution lines). Of course, no legendaries are allowed, as obviously, that would defeat the purporse. It also does not have to be the same types as the legendary you chose.
    Gender: Sure, the game says most of them are genderless, but decide on a gender anyways. If the Pokemon already is given a gender, like Latios for example, use that gender.

Description: While ability-wise your legendary is just as weak as the Pokemon you chose, they can have plenty of unique features and/or quirks. Just as long as it isn't anything that alters their abilities or makes them look like an entirely different species, the sky is the limit. I'm looking for descriptive ability here, also, so don't just give me a sentence or two. Try to be creative and come up with something unique. I will also not accept just a sprite or image. You can show me a picture or a sprite, but that doesn't give you any kind of special privilage to simply go without the required amount of description.

Personality: You can be as creative as you want with this. It doesn't have to exactly follow the expected personality of your legendary either. You could have an angsty Shaymin or a happy-go-lucky Mewtwo if you wanted; just make sure it's reasonable. Of course, I'm expecting at least a good, solid paragraph here.

History: This is a bit strange here, because rather than an OC you're playing, it's a legendary Pokemon often with a set past or history, but write out what you know happened in your legend's past, and feel free to add in twists and extra bits of info as you go along. Some of the legendaries don't even have any information on their histories (or at least, not as we know of yet), allowing you to be original and unique. The required length really would depend on your legend (for instance, you could RP Phione, who would be young and recently-hatched most likely), so rather than length I am looking for detail and literate ability.

Other: Anything else? If not, simply don't list this.

RP Sample: This is not required, but it certainly will help your chances of being accepted. If you are RPing two characters, you only need one RP sample. If you don't want to make an RP Sample, simply don't list this.

Here is a list of all the legendaries available to be played:

Articuno
    Zapdos
    Moltres
    Mewtwo-Taken by Triaspia (Scyther)
    Mew-UNPLAYABLE
    Raikou-Taken by 乚☆丁工回己❀ (Feebas)
    Entei
    Suicune
    Lugia
    Ho-oh-Taken by charizard_maa (Swablu)
    Celebi-Reserved by GhostPrincess (Ralts)
    Regirock
    Regice
    Registeel
    Latias-Taken by Mightyena_Lover (Meowth)
    Latios
    Kyogre
    Groudon
    Rayquaza-Taken by DuskGem (Shinx)
    Jirachi-Taken by Eletj (Snover)
    Deoxys-Taken by Zore (Sableye)
    Uxie
    Mesprit
    Azelf
    Dialga
    Palkia
    Heatran
    Regigigas-Taken by Chabz (Absol)
    Giratina-Taken by iLike2EatPiez (Rattata)
    Cresselia
    Phione
    Manaphy-Taken by orangejediman (Eevee)
    Darkrai-UNPLAYABLE
    Shaymin-Taken by Save Trees (Shaymin)
    Arceus-UNPLAYABLE

CHECK THIS SPACE FOR FUTURE UPDATES AND INFO ON SIGN-UPS AND THE LIKE. The RPG has begun! You can still sign-up, though; your character will just have to meet up with us, wherever we are by then. If you reserved, you are still reserved. So, feel free to reserve/sign up, as I'm not closing sign-ups until every legend is taken.

THERE HAS BEEN AN EDITION TO THE RULES. Check below the rules for guidelines on what moves your Pokemon will be able to use, and all that kind of stuff. If you don't read it, that's no excuse if you happen to cross the line and make your Pokemon use a move unreasonably, so I'd read it if I were you! Or else! XP

Oh, and I made the OOC thread- Click on this link to go to it.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 33
    • US
    • Seen Aug 22, 2009
    Can you reserve me Latias? I have to get off right now, but I'll have my sign-up by tomorrow or the next day.

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    Sure! I'll reserve the spot right away, Mightyena_Lover. Meanwhile, I'll work on my sign-up(s) and edit this post later...

orangejediman

Snivy's the badass of Gen V!
    Years
  • Legendary Pokemon: Manaphy
    Cursed Species: Eevee

Description: First, he has a slight blue tinge. Second, he has the mark of the sea crown on his back. Third, he wears a neaklace with a small ring of bronze and a gem found only in the deepest, coldest seas. He wears his hair spiky like Ash's. Other than that, he is a plain Eevee.

Personality: When he was tortured to use his heart swap ability, it scarred him. He now is a seething pit of hatred and mistrust of others. It is covered by a thin velvet carpet of cheeriness, that if broken takes a while to bring back. He tries to help others if the pit has not broken free, as it often does. He can be volatile, rash, and irresponsible at times.

History: Manaphy was born like them all: after floating in the sea it hatched. His sibling was the one found by May. Unfortunately, his egg was greatly mutilated by the Sharpedo famine. During this famine, the Sharpedo and Carvahana could not find enough food because of overfishing. They would eat anything they found. And they found Manaphy, and tried to eat the egg he was encased in at the time. The mutilation caused Manaphy to be unable to find the sea temple.
    He aimlessly wandered the great seas for about a year. Greatly traumatized, he went exploring and found Palkia. Being a water type, Palkia knew how to nurture him. Manaphy looks up to Palkia as a father figure. Palkia trained him so his fighting skills were well above the average Manaphy's. Palkia also reccommended he try again to find the Temple. Palkia gave him the Sea Charm, a special item that will ocasionally boost Water and Ice types' power.
    Manaphy tried to find the Temple again , but was captured by Darkrai. Darkrai tortured him to use his Heart Swap ability to steal other legendaries' powers. the torture involved Darkrai and many other pokemon, such as Electrivire and Tyranitar, attacking him. His instincts then kicked in, no matter how hard he tried to resist, and Heart Swap activated. Darkrai then put the Legendary and himself in front of Manaphy. This let Darkrai take the legendaries' powers. When Darkrai forced him to Swap Palkia, the last legendary other than Mew and Arceus, Manaphy tried to bust out. He unleashed a Hydro Cannon that became empowered by the Sea Charm. But, when he was mercilessly attacked by the pokemon loyal to Darkrai, he became seriosly disillusioned with other pokemon and the seething pit was formed. The only pokemon he trusts is Palkia.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    GhostPrincess and Elitj, you are both reserved!

orangejediman, I'm liking your descriptive abilities, but it could perhaps use a little bit more. Somehow I don't feel like I should accept it, but it's close. Namely on the History: What was this "Sharpedo Famine"? More on how the egg's mutilation made him unable to find the Sea Temple. Perhaps add to the parts about Darkrai, especially when he tortured Manaphy to use Heart Swap. If it made Manaphy so hateful that he mistrusts others in general, certainly there was something truly horrible about it? As I said, you're not that far from getting accepted, so maybe edit in a bit more, and I'll probably accept it. :)

On the topic of my sign-up, for now I've just decided to do my main one, Giratina. However, later I might do another, and I've considered the idea of "RPing" Darkrai, to make things a bit simpler. Anyways, here's my super-long sign-up that mainly resulted from boredom:

Legendary Pokemon: Giratina
    Cursed Species: Rattata

Description: Upon first glance, it is obvious that this is not any ordinary Rattata. While in shape and general appearance he seems just like a Ratatta, the once-legendary Giratina looks quite demonic in this form, actually. Rather than his fur being a regular vioelt-purple color, it is a dark, smoky gray; rather close to black. His paws, ears, and whiskers have whitish-gray fur instead of tan, and on his back there is a single stripe that is golden-yellow in color.

His eyes can be very intimidating at times simply because of their appearance. The pupils are pure white, the iris red, and otherwise they gleam with an eerie and almost unnatural-seeming yellow. They reflect both anger toward the misfortune of his Curse and sorrow built up by multiple ages of sadness in his past.

Probably the most noticable thing about this "Rattata" is that he has a pair of red spikes protruding from his shoulders. These spikes, while they hold no real purpose or power, are perhaps the only exterior feature that would actually suggest that this is indeed Giratina, the legendary Pokemon of another dimension, rather than a simple and weak rodent creature.

I also made a sprite (yet again, the fault of boredom)...

Personality: Giratina usually seems like a rather laid back Pokemon, despite the events of his younger days. While he takes his duties seriously and has developed a great inner respect for the legendary Pokemon and the world they protect, he acts as if he has no trouble being one of the legendaries and preforming the tasks he must. In actuality, he really doesn't have any problem with it. While the purpose Arceus and Mew decided to give him is a rather emotional and saddening one, he has been doing it ever since the world existed. It wasn't like he hadn't had time to grow accustomed to the sorrows or death and tradgedy. That being said, it takes a lot to move Giratina emotionally. He looks darkness and death and sorrow in the face and accepts them with little if any reaction, and thinks of happiness and joy as foolish things to be ignored, as from them one gains no knowledge or true insight.

Behind Giratina's undreadable expression of solemnity is a mind that is constantly thinking and pondering, always trying to figure new things out or learn more about anything he can. In this respect, backed by litterally countless years of pondering his existence and that of everything else, he could easilly be considered a Pokemon genius after so much time. Whenever he observes something new, meets someone he has never met, or discovers a peculiar thing about the world, Giratina will set his mind on it and simply think, as a hobby or pasttime to keep him occupied. New things fascinate him, willing him to learn more about them no matter what they are. In his observance, he is capable of finding things out simply by spending a few moments of curiously wondering about them and tinkering with logic. For instance, he suspected Darkrai of something traitorous years before the events of the Curse even began. While he could never have possibly known exactly what it was being plotted, he could tell the Nightmare Pokemon was up to something, and likely had a craving for power.

If there could be one word to sum up Giratina's existence, perhaps "lonely" would fit perfectly. It isn't that he is bothered or saddened because of it, but he is not very talkitive, and generally does't enjoy being around others (though he doesn't particularly dislike it either, as company gives him something to think about). While he knows that the true strength and power of the legendary Pokemon comes through their unity, and that it is always a good thing to socialize, he is only truly at peace when he is alone and in silence.

History: In the beginning, Giratina was created as the "Guardian of Death". While this would seem like a dark and cruel job, due to the seriousness of his nature he understood the purpose and meaning of his duty and accepted it without question. Basically, when a Pokemon or human's life ends, they go to an afterlife; a place and life seperate and almost disconnected from the world we know, and so mysteryious that only Mew, Arceus, and Giratina would ever know what it really was. Giratina's job as a legendary Pokemon was to guide the souls of the dead from their world to the afterlife.

This is exactly what he did, for what seemed like entire eternities. But eventually, Giratina himself began to question his existence. What did it all mean? For ages and age, he made sure souls made it safely to the one place they could live eternally, but what about him? It has always been known that legendaries do not die, but continue living and serving the Creators litterally forever, so what did that mean for the one who lived almost as one with death itself? Such a life, consisting only of transporting others between life and death... Could he really be considered alive?

In his ponderings, Giratina began to feel more and more bothered by the grim truth of his existence. He felt he was only created to serve, and thus would never be given the opportunity to live a real life, and he would be forced to accept this for eternity. The concept of such a thing... Existence never ending, always going, and going, and going... Eternity actually frightened him. And fear can become anger in a very short amount of time.

Giratina was perhaps one of the first legendaries to cause disturbance. Moreso than that, he actually attempted to rebel against Arceus himself for "cursing him" with such an existence. This set the higher legendaries in a rage. How dare he refuse to comply the laws set down ages ago for the sake of the grand world of life? For without death, there could be no life, and without one to be a guardian of death, what would that mean for life?

All the same, Arceus and Palkia managed to create a temorary link from the world to the afterlife that spirits could use on their own(temporary meaning their powers would be constantly connected to the link, but it would last for a good tousand years or so), and they did so for a single purpose. That purpose was to punish Giratina. Whether it could be considered ethical or not, Giratina was banished to an alternate world, a dimension set aside to keep him trapped where he could not cause disturbance or upset the other legendaries. He spoke of living as if he were dead, did he? Well, this world would show him just that. There, nothing truly existed. There was no life. No death. No sun. No moon. No light. Not even air to breathe (but Giratina was quite capable of living without). This hellish, void land could only be referred to as "The Torn World". Here, Giratina was forced to live in solitude and sorrow, until he could accept that his life was not without real purpose and continue his duty as the Guardian of Death. While he was there, he was also forced to exist in a form bound to the earth by no less than six legs, whereas before, in his "Origin Form", Giratina was free to soar and pass through dimensions as he pleased.

It took a long, dreary millenium for Giratina to decide to accept his duty. His time in the Torn World was spent meditating and pondering, considering his options, and realizing just how important his existence was (after all, Palkia couldn't keep the portal to the afterlife open for eternity, but he could live for just that long). In return for his choice, Arceus agreed to give him more freedom from his duty, remembering how distressed he had been before. The Torn World became like a private home to Giratina, as for all it's gloomy dreariness, it was a peaceful, silent place in which he could be alone and in silence. He was also permitted to shift between his two forms, and thus could once again soar freely in his Origin Form.

There were never any more real problems with Giratina, as a thousand years of thought could likely clear up just about anything. But still, there were issues. Most of the legendaries had a sense of mistrust in him. Even though it was like an ancient law that legendaries were to communicate and work together no matter what, no one was about to befriend Giratina, the Guardian of Death: the one who almost abandoned his duty as a legendary Pokemon out of his own selfish greed for freedom. What it all came out to was nothing serious or terrible; Giratina just lived a lonely life. He upheld his duty and lived alone, only doing otherwise when the time called for it or the legends were summoned to meet for some reason or another.

Yet more ages passed. Humans began training Pokemon and mastering the tools of their world. Pokemon began working together with them and living in harmony. Cities emerged. Some humans tried and failed to control legendaries. Some legendaries grew aggrivated. Some did not care. And as time wore on, Giratina's ancient act of defiance began to lack importance or meaning. It didn't really matter anymore. All that did was keeping things in order. And speaking of which, that Darkrai, the legendary Pokemon of Nightmares, was seeming more and more suspicious by the day...

Last edited:

Chabz

Female Pokemon Trainer
    Years
  • Will edit if needed!

Legendary Pokemon: Regigigias

Cursed Species: Absol

Description: Normally Absol are white fured creatures, with a grey like face, horn, tail, claws and red eyes. But originally being Regigigias, this Absol's appearance has been modifyied to accomadate the former legendary appearance. Now with a red face, tail, horn and claws, grey fur and blue eyes. The reason for these color changes is the 6 spheres that had been apart of Regigigias old body.

Personality: Regigigias had changed his ways, only in fear of being imprisoned yet again, to a more calm and accepting attitude. While he will helps others he sees in need, in order to repay for his past actions, he doesn't like to interact with others. Preferring to sit under tries, or near a lake to just relax and think to himself. When it comes to helping people, Regigigias puts in the best effort he can to help aid in his repentance.

History: Satisfied with the universe, the Master ripped open a portal to Alternate dimension. But as the portal closed, two things fell out: The Heaven's Pipe, for the greatest trainer to summon Arceus many thousands of years later, and Regigigas.

Regigigas summoned his three minions, Regirock, Regice, and Registeel, from the other Plane, and they began to wage war against the humans. After hundreds of prehistoric years, the humans were able to, with the help of their partner pokemon and the 6 regional guardians, banish the legendary, otherworldly beings to a deep, deep sleep. But they made one mistake: The humans had no interdimensional portal, and thus the Regis were imprisoned on the Pokemon World, with the potential to awaken with a vengeance.

But when the Regi's formed again, recreating Regigias, what was expected did not occur. Regigias turned out to have put the past behind him, and only wanted to live out life calmly.

RP Sample: This Sample is from my RP: Adventure - A Journey Of New Friendships:

The wind was blowing, a nice gentle breeze, as the Trophius made its way through the air, her trainer resting comfortablely on its back. Their destination was the trainers home town, Eterna City, where they could all rest before her next pokemon journey. Just returning from a small trip to the Orange Islands, the flying pokemon was high above Oreburg City and making good time towards Eterna. The air had been warm, but was cooling down as the sun began to set in the distance. The view was great, one of the many reasons that the trainer enjoyed flying pokemon. Blonde hair, flowing in the small gusts of wind, and blue eyes, sparkling in the now fading sun.

Such beauty, and it never ceases to amaze me how magnificent such natural things can be. A beeping sound interrupted Tricia's train of thought, and she reached down and picked up her Pokecom, a device she had invested a lot of money in that enabled her a mobile phone plus some other things, and attached it to her right ear. Quickly pressing the small button, she had picked up the phone call. "Hello," said Tricia in a mature, yet young, voice.

"Am I speaking to one, Tricia Ebony Asterton?" asked a somewhat dark tone of voice.

"Yes this is her, who is this may I ask?"

"Right now that is not of your concern, but you have a choice to make."

"Excuse me?" said Tricia now getting annoyed at this suspicious voice.

"The proffesors of the four regions, including Professor Ivy of the Orange Islands, are going to be kidnapped and murdered. The organization that I work for is going to be responsible for this, and now its time to make that choice I told you about."

"And what would that be" Tricia asked worried about what exactly was going to happen.

"You either, being on of the few remaining Advanced Trainers in the world, join my organization and help take out the proffesors. Or, you can choose to stand against us, and be killed just like the proffesors and all the other Advanced Trainers who chose this choice."

Fear filled Tricia's body, she didn't know what was going on and why she was being brought into this. And one of the few remaining Advanced Trainers? There were tons of them, or was this person telling the truth and this "Organization" killed them all. Tricia's best bet was to go along with their plan, and hopefully take it out from the inside.

"Fine," said Tricia nervously, "i'll join your organization. Where am I going?"

"Fly to Saffron City in the Kanto Region. Once there, we'll contact you." And with that, the person hung up the phone.

What the hell is going on!? This is so crazy. Tricia whispered to her Trophius, and she began flying off to Saffron City instead of home.

Somewhere unknown, the same mysterious man was calling the two other Advanced Trainers left in the world. Also, he was planning to call the Proffessors of their impending doom, knowing a chase to hunt them down would be much better.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    Oh, that's okay, Chabz. I don't expect many people to sign-up this late (it's after 5 where I am, too, but I woke up late today and can't seem to sleep, so...). I'm surprised so many poeple are reserving in the middle of the night. Wonder how many people will want to join... <coughramblecough>

Anyways, reserved!

Chabz

Female Pokemon Trainer
    Years
  • Sorry to waste thread space, but I wanted to say i edited my post. Turns out life hated me and didn't want me to go back to sleep.

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    I probably wouldn't have noticed the edit as soon had you not posted, so it's really no problem, at least as far as I'm concerned. By the way, you are ACCEPTED.

Chabz

Female Pokemon Trainer
    Years
  • BOO YAH! I'm really excited. All my other RP's, besides Legendary Guardians, are pretty dull right now. One i just start, and mine could be good if people post faster haha. But this one looks great!

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    Reserved Raikou for me. Just wondering, can I be Magikarp, Caterpie and other junk Pokémon that needs evolution to be useful?

Legendary Pokemon: Raikou
    Cursed Species: Feebas

Description: The once majestic Raikou had became a fish with looks that only a mother could love. Raikou has very rough and slimy skin compared to real Feebas. She has a white marking that resembled a star on its right eyelid. Raikou has gray fins instead of blue ones like real Feebas do. She has sharp canine teeth too long to be tucked into the mouth, her red eyes not helping to lighten the frightening effect. The black thunderbolt-markings that once proudly zigzagged her Raikou body now appear as shapeless black spots scattered on her Feebas body, including her fins. Scary and ugly. That's a somewhat kind way to describe her Feebas form.

Personality: Raikou hates humans in general, but she has to change that mindset or she'll never get more power in that weak form she currently is. Raikou is sneaky in nature, but she can freely admit his weaknesses and mistakes. She tends to hide her true abilities and potential, preferring to keep them secret so that no one can exploit them. Raikou is highly curious. If given an object, she'll examine it so closely, you'll think it was the last thing she'll ever see. Which is fairly true because of her pessimistic nature. Raikou rarely cares, if ever, what others think of her. She will only take the words of friends seriously. With an "I rather do it myself" attitude, Raikou had problems asking for help.

History: Lightning struck the Brass Tower of Johto. Fire blazed through the tower, consuming all in its path. Then came the rain of relief, and the shower squenching the thirst of the flames. A sparkling bird flew past the tower. With its mystical forces, with its powers to control life, the pheonix reincarnated three unmentioned Pokémon who suffered hell on earth to the end. She is one of them. Raikou can't remember what she was in her past life, but she remember these parts clearly. Most important of all, this giver of life is Ho-oh.

Raikou roamed the land. She witnessed many things. Humans left the most impression on her. Sadly, bad ones. Their cruelty. Their desire for power. Their vanity. Their greed. More times than she could count, humans had laid traps to catch her. The earliest ones, before Pokéballs are thought up of, were nets. As times went on, the human mind evolved, and so did their ideas. After nets came metal clamps, followed by Pokéballs, more advanced Pokéballs, and recently, tranquilizer darts which are used by the wealthy or scientists. Now and then, they succeeded catching Raikou, and humans abused her enormous electric power. Often Raikou escapes by electrocuting humans, sometimes sending them to their grave as well. A week before she lost her shocking electricity to Darkrai's curse, Raikou was captured again. However, a compassionate trainer selflessly freed her. She was touched and began to change her perception on humans, opening her mind.

Other: She can't swim well.

RP Sample: This is not required, but it certainly will help your chances of being accepted. If you are RPing two characters, you only need one RP sample. If you don't want to make an RP Sample, simply don't list this.

Last edited:

Bakun

Not active here.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2012
    May I reserve Lugia, please?
    I will probably post my sign up-sheet tomorrow, I'm kinda busy today.

Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2008
    Legendary Pokemon: Rayquaza
    Cursed Species: Shinx
    Description: Instead of her back paws and front part of the body being blue, it is green, reflecting the fact she was Rayquaza, , and her eyes are also green and red. From the middle of her forehead , along her spine to the base of her tail is a red line, with occasional hollow circles on it, like the yellow markings on her original body. The same markings are on the yellow bands around her feet. Apart from all the colourations, she looks like and ordinary Shinx.
    Personality: Sheis normally very quite, tending to keep to herself, and not soending much time round the other Legendaries, or any other pokemon, unless it is to break up a fight. Despite the way she acts she cares deeply for them and others, not woshing any to come to harm. She will happily sacrifice herself for them, yet she diesn't make it obvious. She is also very stubborn, hating to have to give up or run away, prefering to stay put and fight until she can't anymore.

History: Just Kyogre and Groudon represent the sea and the land, Rayquaza represents the sky, living high up in the Ozone layer, tending to stay away from everyone else.Humans say that she has lived there for hundreds of millions of years without ever descending, which isn't true, they just never happen to see her when she does come down, which is rarely. One of the only reasons she will come down is to brake up a fight between Groundon and Kyogre, or any of the other legendaries. And she is happy with that, feeding on water and particles in the earths atmosphere.

She once had a fight with Deoxys, after she got badly injured by the meteor containing the other legendaries essence hit her as it sped towards earth . She seemingly destroyed it in the fight ,but it is eventually revived. She went after it again when she found out, but soon realized they weren't an enemy, and once again returned to the sky.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    Everyone who asked is reserved. And ★ラティオス★, you may choose a Pokemon like that if you'd like; it's no problem as by the end of this pretty much every "legendary" will likely be fully-evolved and very powerful from training, no matter what their species.

orangejediman, you are ACCEPTED!

I'm also going to Edit the main post to add in a new rule, just because now that I think of it, it seems like it could be important:

• No two people can RP a legend turned into the same Pokemon. On the list of available legendaries, it will list the species the legendary is now beside whoever is RPing it. If a regular Pokemon is taken, your legend can't be that Pokemon.

Just to prevent everyone from flocking to the "cool" or "powerful" ones like Absol and Eevee. One person RPing a Pokemon like that is fine, but I just want to make sure that half the RP won't consist of tiny brown foxes and their many evolutions that are oh-so-popular. Because honestly, I'd be surprised to meet someone who didn't want to RP a popular Pokemon with plenty of versatility and power.

Last edited:

Triaspia

ooh shiney
    Years
  • Legendary Pokemon: Mewtwo.
    Cursed Species: Scyther

Description: Wingspan of cursed Scyther is a bit larger then normal, and his blades are a darker grey. He has longer claws on his feet, and retained his purple eyes instead of getting the normal Scyther red

Personality: Mewtwo still harbors a dislike to humans, but has started to accept his place in the pokemon world and is opening up to the wild pokemon around him. He his very loyal to his clones and fellow legends, and will still stick up for wild pokemon, he also tends to be cold to captured pokemon, and will sometimes try and persuade them to leave their masters and return to the wild, though he opens up to pokemon and trainers that have a bond like Ash and Pikachu

History: After being cloned from Mew, Mewtwo awoke in a lab where he was put through extensive tests before blowing up the island he was born on. Giovanni arrive to capture him and tricked him to working in the gym, when Mewtwo found out he was just being used, he returned to the island of his birth and sent out invitations to trainers, In the mids of his battle with Mew, one trainer ran out and got caught in the crossfire and turned to stone, the tears of the surrounding pokemon revived him and Mewtwo teleported them back to the mainland eraising their memories. Years later Mewtwo was found by Giovanni again, this time on a island in Johto, and he flew to try and recapture the cloned pokemon, once again Ash interviened and protected Mewtwo and the clones, Mewtwo eraised Giovanni and his teams memories and left them stranded on the island, Mewtwo teleported Ash had his friends to the mainland before dissappearing again with his clones.

Other: Mewtwo released his clones into the wild, allowing them a chance to have a normal life and run free with other pokemon, before moving to the creation dimention with the other legends

RP Sample: Upon learning of Darkrai's plot, Mewtwo and the other legends tried to stop him, The battle lasted long into the night. As the moon rose high over what was once the lush planes of the creation dimension, the battlefield became illuminated, it was a barren wasteland. Seeing the destruction that had been caused to their home, the remaining legends, those not already affected by the curse, launched one final attack against Darkrai, but the moonlight had made him more powerful, and the pokemon were tired and injured. Darkrai dodged the attack as if it was moving in slow motion and launched his counter attack, cursing the remaining pokemon and sending them out of the creation dimension, powerless and alone.

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
  • Legendary Pokemon: Ho-oh
    Cursed Species: Swablu

Description: Ho-oh as a swablu has red-orange feathers to cover what would be a swablu's blue feathers that glimmer with the rising sun. The cotton-like cloud wings have been alter to have golden color wings to make it seems like the pokemon was flying with golden clouds attached which would also match the golden color tail wing to make it sprinkle even more with the sun. The talons that Ho-oh has as a swablu have been made to be night black with sharp nails to resemble her formal self while the long head feathers have been changed to gold. Lastly, if one would look into Ho-oh's swablu eyes, they could see that they burn with the fiery passion that once was inside the great phoenix pokemon.

Personality: Ho-oh can seem to be distant at most times due to the fact that she been moving from location to location for many years to stay hidden from the humans that once worship her. Still under enough this cold and distant exterior is a caring and mother-like figure that cares about her fellow legendaries, pokemon and humans alike. Ho-oh also has a sense of nobility within her and she demands that people to treat her with respect.

History: Created by the Creator to be the one to watch humans and protect them, Ho-oh took this as a serious matter still she couldn't help but to get close to the humans and when she did that, the humans treated Ho-oh as a god. The ancient humans of Jotho at once built the Bronze Tower in the name of Ho-oh and allowed Ho-oh to take rest there when she needed to. Once the Bronze Tower was built though, Ho-oh decided to make this her home and use it to help keep watch of the humans from a top of the tall tower. The humans were honor to be able to be so close to a god-like creature and thus treated Ho-oh as such which in turn developed the idea of to Ho-oh that she was a noble creature that should be respected. Still these peaceful years came to an end when a rebellion stared in Jotho by a group that wished to capture Ho-oh for their cause. Ho-oh had a hard time fighting these humans since she found it hard to believe that the humans that she once loved and care for were not fighting over her and wish to harm her. In the end, Ho-oh was force to flee her home in Bronze Tower and in the process, watch it burn to ashes by her own flame. Still what hurt Ho-oh more was that three pokemon were caught in the fire and died.

Depress from having to been attack by the very humans that she was sent to protect and killings three pokemon. Ho-oh went to Arceus to request that new life would be brought into the three pokemon. Arceus agreed to this request and created Entei, Raikou and Suicune and place them under her leadership. Ho-oh looked at the three pokemon and told them to search throughout the world for pure hearted humans and thus help her keep watch of the humans since they could move fast enough without being seen nor detected. The three pokemon did just that leaving Ho-oh with only the feelings of depression that later became feelings of betreal. It was then taht Ho-oh became cold and distant towards her fellow legendaries, pokemon and ultimate humans in order to prevent such a situation to happen again. Ho-oh traveled the world watching the humans move on with their lives with the rise of cities and pokemon trainers. She watch the Tin Tower being built in an attempt to gain her trust but Ho-oh refuse to reveal herself and thus used the Tin Tower as a chance to relive the memories she once had but would always leave when she thought somebody was coming. Still this type of life left her blind to what would soon happen by the one that was named Darkrai.

Other: N/A

RP Sample: [War VII] WAR VII RP - The End's Grasp from PokemonElite2000 Forums

A surge of flames then shot at the jynx who was surprise to see Mal up so fast. The flames began to lick the jynx's body made it yell in pain. The absol then began to make her head blade glow purple and then did an upward slash at the jynx making it fly in th air. The pokemon hit the ground with a hard thump.

Mal then looked at the cacturne and the two pokemon that Nine and Kati were battling against. Mal then yelled in a voice, "I demand that you stop now or I will rid of you myself." The flaaffy and treecko looked at Mal and were unsure if they wanted to stop.

It was then that the cacturne yelled, "Keep fighting! For the NOS!"

The two were still uncertain but they just rose their paws and continue to fight with a combination of Tackles and Pounds.

Mal then looked at the cacturne and said, "That is how you treat them? How disrespectful."

"Well I have this battle already won you see." said the cacturne. "Just look at your leg." He then pointed a long white arm that looked like a sword.

Mal looked at her leg to see that red blood was dripping from it. She then looked at Andre and guess that the cacturne found a way around the Mr. Mime to do damage to her body while learning the TM. Mal then smiled and said, "That is alright. I can handle this." SHe then began to prepare a whirlwind. Soon two were surrounding her.

"That is all? What kind of goddess are you?" said the cacturne as he ran at Mal to use his Needle Arm.

Mal counter the attack with her Night Slash attack. She wasn't going to let up after this. She still had her focus on the whirlwinds and began to push back. Then the pair jumped back.

The cacturne did a few hands signs and soon a larger version of the cacturne stood before Mal. At once Mal ran forward and used Night Slash to knock out the Substitute but it wasn't powerful enough. The substitute disappeared had to disappear since Mal knew that the cacturne was inside the Substitute preparing to use a Focus Punch. Still she had to focus on the whirlwinds. More and more of them were forming and she needed them.

Mal then looked at the pokemon around her and said, "If you want your life then hide behind Andrew! NOW!" She then watched the Subsiutute and made her blade glowed purple then black. She then charge forth and made the substitute disappaer to reveal the Cacturne to be preparing a Focus Punch by the look of his fist being blue.

Mal then said, "Prepare to die!" She then felt the multiple whirlwinds gather around her and spin rapidly until they made one huge whirlwind. The wind around her made her fur fly everywhere giving her a very mystic look. Mal then looked behind her to see that Andre had project a Protect attack to protect everybody even the ones on the cacturne side. "You remember you asked me what kind of goddess I was?"

The cacturne looked angry and said, "I don't care!" HE then charge forth with his Focus Punch.

Mal then said, "I am the goddess of the WIND!" She then took a deep breath and unleash a Flamethrower attack that was suck up with the whirlwind and Mal unleash the whirlwind to perform a Razor Wind mixed with flames. The Cacturne was already moving too fast in Mal's direction to avoid it and was caught in the heated flames and deadly wind. The whirl wind then rose upward and burned a hole in the warehouse to create a pillar of fire.

Mal then said, "I am the goddess of the wind."

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 33
    • US
    • Seen Aug 22, 2009
    Legendary Pokemon: Latias
    Cursed Species: Meowth
    Description: Latias looks like your average Meowth for the most part, but there are a few differences that make her stand out. For one, she has mostly black fur, except she has white socks and the tip of her tail is white, too. Her left eye is a vibrant red, and her right eye is a dark purple that looks black from a distance. Instead of the usual circular gold coin on her forehead, she has a triangular silver coin on her forehead. Latias is constantly putting flowers behind her ears, her favorite being tiger lilies.
    Personality: Latias is shy and quiet most of the time, but if you become close friends with her, she can be quite loud and playful. She has a big heart and because she tends to trust too easily it is constantly crushed, although it doesn't take long for it to mend. Latias prefers the carefree lifestyle, and it is nearly impossible to anger her. But when you do upset her, she can be pretty rough. Latias is very vulnerable, and it is easy to make her cry. She thinks almost everyone is her friend, and it is hard not to like her. Latias is extremely clumsy, but doesn't get self-conscious about it. She is confident that she can do anything if she puts her mind to it. Latias doesn't understand lying, so sometimes she can hurt people's feelings on accident. She has always loved shiny things, even before she was a Meowth. Latias is very loyal and will always remain faithful to her companions. She believes in fate and thinks that everything is magical. Latias is quick, strong, and intelligent, which makes her a good fighter. The only people she hates are people who are complete jerks. Latias is fun to be around and she can make almost anyone laugh. She isn't very sad or angry about being turned into a Meowth, but she does miss being herself. Latias is always willing to forgive people who apologize, even if they have done the most terrible of deeds. She can get lonely, since she doesn't really have any friends, but she never lets it get to her.
    History: Hmm, I was kinda hoping to reveal her history during the RP, but if I won't get accepted without it, I'll PM you it, so at least nobody else has to know.
    RP Sample: You can see my RP, A Legendary Adventure, to check out my RP skills.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back