• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Evolving milotic...

Romo_Owens

Young Money
    Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2008
    Oh boy am I having trouble with this...
    Alright so first of all can only certain natures of Feebas evolve into Milotic?
    Second of all, if not, then I have no idea what I'm doing wrong.
    Last night I made a ton of Dry-Bitter and Dry-Sour poffins (I didn't have any straight dry berries) and I fed them all to my calm Feebas to the point where it wouldn't eat anymore. I thought that maybe it consumed it's max for the day, but I went back today and it still refused to eat. Then I realized that it's sheen is full. Does that mean that it will never eat again? Is there anyway to evolve it?
    NOTE: Yes I have tried leveling it up, it's beauty isn't maxed out yet.

AJ™

ANGRY FAIC!!!
    Years
    You can't feed it anything else once its sheen is maxed out.
    All natured Feebas can evolve into Milotic.

You have to have the most powerful Beauty-inducing berries to max it out.

Cheeez

I Like Chocolate Milk!
    Years
    try getting dry poffins was it..? to like lvl 19s 20s and feed feebas it until the sheen is maxed and your pokemon's full
    of course your gonna need another feebas because your other one cant take anymore
    then lvl feebas up and wala!

Romo_Owens

Young Money
    Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2008
    You can't feed it anything else once its sheen is maxed out.
    All natured Feebas can evolve into Milotic.

You have to have the most powerful Beauty-inducing berries to max it out.

So berries like Razz which make like lvl 11 and 12 poffins wont even work?

Can I use mixed poffins like Bitter and Dry or no?

Glaceon_

Here today, [i]gone tomorrow...?[/i]
    Years
    One berry you can use for blending into Poffins is the Pamtre Berry. They make pretty nice Poffins that increase the Beauty Contest stat; I did it for my Vaporeon, when I was using her for Contests.

However, Pamtre Berries may only work for Dry-Liking Pokemon, such as Modest natured Pokemon, and the like. I personally haven't come across a better berry, however.

Romo_Owens

Young Money
    Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2008
    One berry you can use for blending into Poffins is the Pamtre Berry. They make pretty nice Poffins that increase the Beauty Contest stat; I did it for my Vaporeon, when I was using her for Contests.

However, Pamtre Berries may only work for Dry-Liking Pokemon, such as Modest natured Pokemon, and the like. I personally haven't come across a better berry, however.

Is there anyway I can get it in Pearl?

AJ™

ANGRY FAIC!!!
    Years
    Micle berries are lv40.
    They only come on Event Shaymin though.
    Once the movie shaymin is released, you can get those.

Ganlon, Apicot, and Pamtre berries are level 30, so those work well too.

Romo_Owens

Young Money
    Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2008
    Micle berries are lv40.
    They only come on Event Shaymin though.
    Once the movie shaymin is released, you can get those.

Ganlon, Apicot, and Pamtre berries are level 30, so those work well too.

is there anyway i can get any of those in pearl?

Glaceon_

Years
    There's a chance that you can obtain a Pamtre Berry from walking 200 steps with a Pokemon in Amity Square, in the north part of Hearthome City; any Pokemon that is allowed in (i.e., Buneary and Pachirisu) will do.

Or, if you have access to Pal Park, you could trade one across from R/S/E. You can get one from giving a specific phrase to the old woman in the Berry Master's House, to the far East of Mauville City.

Romo_Owens

Young Money
    Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2008
    There's a chance that you can obtain a Pamtre Berry from walking 200 steps with a Pokemon in Amity Square, in the north part of Hearthome City; any Pokemon that is allowed in (i.e., Buneary and Pachirisu) will do.

Or, if you have access to Pal Park, you could trade one across from R/S/E. You can get one from giving a specific phrase to the old woman in the Berry Master's House, to the far East of Mauville City.

Does it just happen randmoly when you leave? Because I just walked over 200 steps and nothing happened

Glaceon_

Years
    Sorry; forgot to mention that you need to talk to your Pokemon to get the item. Your Pokemon picks items up every 200 steps. It can be Berries or Contest items that you pick up, each time.

Romo_Owens

Young Money
    Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2008
    Sorry; forgot to mention that you need to talk to your Pokemon to get the item. Your Pokemon picks items up every 200 steps. It can be Berries or Contest items that you pick up, each time.

Alright thanks I'll try it out

Milotic_King

Beauty redefined
    Years
    Unhelpful and semi-rude post:

Milotic don't evolve lol
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Catch a Ditto and put your Feebas and Ditto in the Daycare in Solaceon. Then use the fastest bike speed and follow the 123 step path.

[The path is straight north and south on the right-most side of the dirt road in Solaceon.]

Find where to get Ditto here: https://pokemon.marriland.com/diamond_pearl/pokedex/ditto/

C_Faz

Veteran Trainer
    Years
    Try to get a feebas that likes dry food. I fed mine bitter-sweet poffins and it evolved, the beauty stat wasn't even maxed out on mine.

YOOM-TAH

Piplup Fanatic
    Years
    I'm going to be honest, I don't even know where anyone gets Pamtre berries. I guess from the Berry Expert guy? Because they're not in any of the patches in the game. Wiki berries are way more available and have less feel so you can feed it way more. I'd say Wiki is the easiest bet.

And yeah the Beauty doesn't need to be maxed, it needs to be CLOSE to max, at a level of 170 or higher (I think the max is 200?)

theprofessional

~~dAft PUnk Rulez!!!~~
    Years
    I'm going to be honest, I don't even know where anyone gets Pamtre berries. I guess from the Berry Expert guy? Because they're not in any of the patches in the game. Wiki berries are way more available and have less feel so you can feed it way more. I'd say Wiki is the easiest bet.

And yeah the Beauty doesn't need to be maxed, it needs to be CLOSE to max, at a level of 170 or higher (I think the max is 200?)

How the hell do you measure the beauty/cool/etc. stats. using lvls; is there a way to check that?

You know an easier way to get a Milotic, trade your Palkia or Dialga which is at lvl. 100 for a Milotic through Wi-Fi, and all your problems will be solved.

Back