• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Naruto´s most touching moments.

Which was your 'most touching moment'

• Kakashi vs. Zabuza"I will not allow my camerads to die...trust me!"

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Naruto vs. Haku:Sasuke protects Naruto and 'dies' in his arms.

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Zabuza dies next to Haku.

Votes: 6 35.3%
  • chuunin exam: Hinata vs. Neji

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • chuunun exam: Naruto vs. Neji

• Sasuke leaves konoha: "Sakura...thank you."

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Shippuuden: The first time when Naruto & Sakura meet Sasuke

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Gaara 'dies'.

• Itachi dies.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • other

Votes: 5 29.4%

• Total voters

Vie

Years
  • Hey there! I just started I´ll make a thread like this. Sorry if something is missing in the poll, just write it down here. thank you :-)

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    The moments that touched me the most were:

1. Naruto vs. Haku: Sasuke protects Naruto and 'dies' in his arms.
    2. Chuunin Exam: Hinata vs. Neji
    3. Chuunun Exam: Naruto vs. Neji
    4. Sasuke leaves Konoha: "Sakura...Thank you."
    5. Shippuuden: The first time when Naruto & Sakura met Sasuke

These touched me so much. These were so dramatic, but I loved them. Oh another one that touched me is when Gai talks to Rock Lee of how he is a good ninja in his eyes. It goes back in time when Gai first met Rock Lee, and that is when student and pupil started...I loved it. ^^

In my opinion the most touching moment in Naruto is a very recent part. It is in the second to latest manga chapter in Shippuden.

I guess I should put spoilers if ppl havent read it yet.
    Spoiler:

That is the most touching moment in Naruto in my opinion.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
  • In my opinion the most touching moment in Naruto is a very recent part. It is in the second to latest manga chapter in Shippuden.

I guess I should put spoilers if ppl havent read it yet.
    Spoiler:

That is the most touching moment in Naruto in my opinion.

I agree, that was the most touching moment in the series for me as well.

Vie

Years
  • I just started reading the latest manga episodes, and they are so exiting and funny, but I had to cry when asuma died...

Kimichi-sama

Been a long time...
    Years
  • I thought one of the most touching parts was after Naruto and Sasuke had the big fight and while Sasuke was staring down at Naruto, the clouds were closing up and light was gleaming down on Naruto's face. I cried on that part T-T

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • 1. Naruto's conversation with Sasuke, before Sasuke dies
    2. Sasuke vs. Naruto Valley of the End; Cursed Seal Level 1 Sasuke about to hit Naruto with chidori, Naruto's thoughts to himself about being Sasuke's friend, and about how lame he must be if he was the only one who thought they were friends.
    3. Naruto's inside illusion of chasing Sasuke, telling him to stop, and sliding past the Nine-tail's cage; Naruto's transformation into Kyuubi 4-Tails while fighting Orochimaru
    4. Sasuke's speech to Naruto about revenge being everything to him, even if him or the entire world was sacrificed for it.

Euphoric Magikarp

Magikarp ~<3
    Years
  • When the fillers ended and they finally decided to move on with the actual story. I cried tears of joy.

Nah, not really. Other than that I guess I don't know really :p.

Vie

Years
  • oh, I liked some of the fillers :D especially the one where they try to find out what under kakashis mask is ...I could watch it thousands of times!

Tsukuyomi

fly.me.to.the.moon.
    Years
  • I'm not much of a fan of Naruto, but I did enjoy the Land of Waves arc. So it should come as no surprise that I found Zabuza dying at Haku's side rather touching, as it reveals that he, who kills without remorse and like a professional, who says that ninja are either weapons, users or both, is still ultimately human, and that there's still some remorse left in him.

Since I consider Naruto's highpoint the fight between Lee and Gaara, what I found to be a rather gripping moment was when Lee stands up, even though he's unconscious. Aside from show his unbelievable stamina and strength, it shows his determination to keep on fighting to the bitter end. Then again, Lee's whole backstory is pretty much The Tortoise and the Hare for ninja, but it works. Lee and Guy are awesome characters.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    1. Naruto's conversation with Sasuke, before Sasuke dies
    2. Sasuke vs. Naruto Valley of the End; Cursed Seal Level 1 Sasuke about to hit Naruto with chidori, Naruto's thoughts to himself about being Sasuke's friend, and about how lame he must be if he was the only one who thought they were friends.
    3. Naruto's inside illusion of chasing Sasuke, telling him to stop, and sliding past the Nine-tail's cage; Naruto's transformation into Kyuubi 4-Tails while fighting Orochimaru
    4. Sasuke's speech to Naruto about revenge being everything to him, even if him or the entire world was sacrificed for it.

I forgot about the Valley of the End. When Sasuke and Naruto battled each other. Naruto was talking to Sasuke about friendship and want to take Sasuke back. But by doing that he had to battle him. Their friendship was put into the test. That was another dramatic scene for me. Thanks for mentioning it 22sa. ^^

Vie

Years
  • oh, how could I forget valley of the end... -.-' and now that I read about jirayas dead, Its one of my moments, too... :-(

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
  • Well sweeties, the moment that was really touching to me is the conversion that Might Gai and Rock Lee had before Lee's operation. That had me in tears. ;-;

-HeaveN-

In this craziness, absurdity..
    Years
  • I've just started to watch Naruto. So far I think the moment when Zabuza and Haku die.
    Made me sad but I didn't cried.

Dai-tan

Master Flying-type Trainer
    Years
  • SPOILER!!!!:
    Spoiler:

-Cries-

Last edited:

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
  • You're ruining the story for some people.
    You should have at least wrote SPOILER in the title D:

I don't think any of it was touching. I thought most of it was corny. Seriously.
    I mean, I enjoy the series, but I'm not crying over it.

Back