• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Opal Version

What should be the next Pokemon to put in from Sinnoh?

• Giratina

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Uxie, Mesprit and Azelf

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Munchlax

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Rotom, Cresselia

• Happiny

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Electivire, Dusknoir, Togekiss, etc.

• Another Fakemon

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MatthewSoft

The Ultimate Trainer
    Years
    MatthewSoft Presents
    P
    OKEMON OPAL VERSION

Hack of: FireRed USA
    Region: Opearl (Opal and Pearl)
    Pokemon: 386 + more to come (some Sinnoh and Fakemon)

It is moving day for the character. You arrive at Crystal Town on a rainy day in a limousine to your new home. Your home is a luxurious three storey home. You are expected in Dr. Beard's lab for an important mission. You get the choice of Piplup, Chikorita or Charmander. Your mission is to travel to Pearl City which is about two cities away to retrieve information from Team Bomb's secret plan. Afterwards, Dr. Beard sends you off to become a Pokemon trainer to stop their plan.
    Features:
    Phone booths in every town
    You have a PDA with you (like a PokeGear)
    You can go to the Kanto, Johto, Hoenn and Sinnoh but limited access (just one town of the region)
    More features coming soon!

Anyone can help with the project, just PM me or post here if you want to join.

Team
    Spoiler:

Confirmed Pokemon
    Spoiler:

Confirmed Towns
    Spoiler:

Screenshots
    none yet

Maps
    CRYSTAL TOWN (BETA)
    Pokemon Opal Version

Banners
    Spoiler:
    Please vote in the poll above. The poll closes on the 31st of July (GMT+10)

Last edited:

lostsoul5673

blahblahblahblahblahblahb lah
    Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2009
    Well, it seems good, are you sure you can do all of this? I think there's only a few spaces between Celebi and Treeko. And access to Kanto, Johto, Honenn , AND Sinnoh. Be careful, because I heard that Emerald is unstable and Firered is a best option what people choose, but go ahead and try. I'm not going to help, a little maybe, but I have my project on my hands.

X-aveon

IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2012
    Well, it seems good, are you sure you can do all of this? I think there's only a few spaces between Celebi and Treeko. And access to Kanto, Johto, Honenn , AND Sinnoh. Be careful, because I heard that Emerald is unstable and Firered is a best option what people choose, but go ahead and try. I'm not going to help, a little maybe, but I have my project on my hands.

he can if he's a really good hex editor. and by good. i mean, he'd practically have to have made hex himself. i doubt he'll pull it off.

MatthewSoft

The Ultimate Trainer
    Years
    I agree that Emerald is an unstable rom so I am now using FireRed and I have reduced the number of Sinnoh Pokemon. Also, the other regions will have just one town that you can explore. This town will be the town that you arrive in.

Last edited:

MatthewSoft

The Ultimate Trainer
    Years
    Actually, I think a Rom has enough space for only 2 regions. :\
    Well, I do know that it can fit two regions but it clearly said limited access. That is just the town that you arrive in e.g. Canalave City for Sinnoh and no other access.

THM10

Should I try again?
    Years
    there is always a way to put in alot of regions, in firered you can remove the islands and put in a whole bunch of regions in there place, My hack im working on has 3 regions.
    Fire Red is best bet for a bunch of regions if you want to get rid of the Sevii Islands.
    But that's Fire Red, Emerald you would probably need to get rid of the Battle Frontier for a bunch of regions.
    Good Luck!

Last edited:
    Back