• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mt battle

DragonLordAL

Dragon Trainer
Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2009
    i beat it in XD but didnt get my starter what happened?

I also dont want this to happen in colloseum.

Raph

Curious Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2008
    Starters

I completed the Mt. Battle as well, and I did'nt got the starter.

If you have some times, you can try these things: (It's only a supposition, I'm not sure)

- You can try to restart the challenge by selecting '' New Challenge ''. During this new challenge, be sure to stay in and don't return to the reception.

- The final boss told you to restart the challenge with new pokemons. Maybe you can restart it with six other pokemons.

- Maybe Serebii is wrong and you have to complete the Orre Colosseum instead.

Good luck!

Raph

p.s. Please reply to this tread if you find the answer or if you know that the suggestions are wrong.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • Well, I'm sure the suggestions aren't correct... but never mind, I've seen this question crop up many times. Here's the real way.

For your starter Pokemon in XD, you have to do the Mt Battle challenge (and I'm saying this in case - in story mode), from beginning to end (all 100 battles), WITHOUT leaving, or changing your Pokemon or using the PC. You are allowed to save and turn off in-between, yes, but you can't leave the place once you start at the first set. All those conditions must be satisfied to get the starter Pokemon.

And you can repeat the process twice more for the other two starter Pokemon, by redoing the whole thing as well. :)

As for getting the Ho-oh in Colosseum, it's different. Firstly, you'd need to have had purifyed all 48 shadow Pokemon. Then, using a registered team, you need to beat Mt Battle in Colosseum mode (not story mode). You can use Pokemon from the GBA games, but you'll need to make sure you 'register' them first, that's all. NB you don't get anything from Mt Battle ingame in Colosseum, execpt for PokeCoupons, another Time Flute at the top, and if you DO do it in the same way to get a starter in XD, you would get a special ribbon for each Pokemon. The starter pokes in Colosseum are all obtainable in the story mode - one early on, and the other two via side quests after beating the main storyline.

Hope I helped. :)

Back