• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Draco League

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
    The Draco League

CURRENT STATUS : OPENING SOON - LOOKING FOR GYM LEADERS

This is a place where members of the Dragons Den, can challenge the GYM Leaders of The Draco League, and earn their respective badges.

The Draco League

Follow all PC Rules
    No Spamming
    If you lose, you can ask for a rematch but only if the GYM Leader wants too.
    You MUST do the GYMs in order

The Draco League

Gym Leader #1
    User: McDukey
    Type: Psychic
    FC: 5112 1695 7956

GYM Leader #2
    User: Blanch Sil
    Type: Steel
    FC: 0774 3430 2967

GYM Leader #3
    User: Crusher869
    Type: Dragon
    FC: 5456 0914 4584

GYM Leader #4
    User: sirboulevard
    Type: Water
    FC: 3995 7088 4879

GYM Leader #5
    OPEN POSITION

GYM Leader #6
    OPEN POSITION

GYM Leader #7
    OPEN POSITION

GYM Leader #8
    OPEN POSITION

The Draco League

You should be a member of 'The Dragons Den' which is a Dragon Pokemon Fan Club, located in Mixed Community Groups.
    If you are not a member of The Dragons Den, then either join the Dragons Den if you have an interest in Dragon Pokemon, or get an interest in dragon pokemon.
    Then just PM or reply to this thread and make a challenge to the GYM Leader.

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
    Draco League? Kinda sounds like my Draco Alliance... Anyway, can I be the Electric Leader?

Yer, I know what you mean, I thought up a name, and then saw your Draco Alliance, but anyway, its not really the same thing, umm you can be an electric leader if you like dragon pokemon, and then join the dragons den

Shadow236

Razor Shell!!
    Years
    Whats up McDukey? I would really like to be a part of the league. I would love to be a gym leader. The only way I can be a gym leader is if one of the gyms can be a mix of types.
    My team is coming together so I can be ready soon.

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
    nah cause if one of the types is mixed, then other people will want to be mixed, maybe see if you have enough good pokemon of a certain type in your PC?
    but I don't want you to just throw a team together from nothing, put time into it.

Shadow236

Razor Shell!!
    Years
    Well I could be the only mixed gym. Other than that I have to be a challenger because I don't have other one type teams.

Denzer

Why so serious?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2013
    If Shoddy is allowed I'll be a gym leader. PM me if so.

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2008
    when the league is open, let me participate, i'll beat em all hahahaha
    pis

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
    umm, no uber type, as uber is a tier and is much too strong
    and if youy had read the posts above, there is no mixed type

Years
    • Seen Oct 7, 2013
    sigh i would love to be a gym leader but there is alrdy a dragon type leader and 3/6 of my pokemon are dragon types and hell charizard is a dragon to me so 4/6

Back