• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Teen Titans: Understudy (RP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

They call me..."Darkness"
Years
Ok here's how its gonna work :

The teen titans have gained in numbers there are 10 titans now. (The normal 5 and five person user creations) Each of these ten have an Apprentice. The Rp starts off in T.T. with Robin giving a speach to the new Understudys (Apprentices).

You may make make your own character (Only five may do this) Or choose one of the already real Teen titans. Once we have ten people being the titans we will need ten apprentices. You may sign up for this as well. After the ten people have joined as the Teen titans I will wait a while for apprentices, but eventually i will start weather everyone has an apprentice or not. If your character doen't have an apprentice I will ask that you play as your apprentice and your T.T. Character.

Okay here's the forms for signing up...

If your gonna be an already made teen titan just say which one.
If your gonna make a peronalized T.T.:

Name:
Powers:
Outfit:
Personality:

^^^ Use this same form for apprentices, but make sure to specify you're an apprentice.

Okay I'll be

Starfire, so you can't be her and I"m reserving B.B. for one of my friends do you can't be him. Okay join away!!!

Years
Can i be a villan? if so:

Name: Eclipse
Powers: Morphs into prehistoric animals, and has a thing for weaponry.
Outfit:Totally black, black hair that goes down to the center of her back, and her eyes are reddish orange.
Personality:.........die.......

Has no apprentence, as she does not wish to be slowed down.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

Years
Master Angel said:
Hi! This is Joe's friend! I'm the one who gets to be Beast Boy! Yippy for me! ^^ Thank you for reserving it for me bro!

Glad you could join us Sis and yes you are the perosn i was reserviving beast boy for. Welcome To pokecommunity too!!!

Emerald_Ursaring

Formerly Da_Green_Teddy
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Nov 30, 2005
Can I Be Raven's Apprentice?
Name: Psycho
Outfit: He wears a dark blue cloak with the sleeves cut off, and has purple gloves and boots. He has deep blue eyes a third purple eye on his forehead. His hair color is light brown, but with blue streaks in it.
Powers: He has some highly developed psychic skills, such as Telepathy, Telekinesis, and Teleportation, as well as some weak beams able to be fired from his palms and levitation. He cannot always control his more extrordinary powers completely though.
Personality: He is a rather shady character, somewhat of a loner. He'd rather be off training his mind than talking and having fun with others. He doesn't like being on a team, and has a bit of a temper.

Kari

Water and dragon pokemon
Years
i wanna be robins apprentice
Name: Kari
Powers: control water and is great at karate(hardly ever uses powers)
Outfit:
gsctrainer24.gif

Personality: nice, caring, weird,

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
Years
Hmmm, I'll be one of the new titans

Name: Hircine (Pronounced Here-seen)
Powers: Morphs nito a werewolf, and knows magic, specializing in curses.
Outfit: A black greatcoat, over black shirt and pants, with leather black boots. He carries a relic of a curved longsword called the masamune, which is over four feet long.
Personality: *Has already gone*

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
Years
i`ll be a new titan too!

Name: saphira
Powers: ice and shadows
Outfit: light blue tank with dark blue pants. dirty blonde shoulder leangth hair with light blonde highlights. sapphire eyes.
Personality: a bit of a loner, curious, and a loyal friend.

i guess i`ll be a villan... for now...

Master Angel

Have a BAD day. I am.
Years
Hey bro, I just got a great idea for Beast Boy's apprentice, so I'm gonna be her too!

Name: Pyra
Powers: Turns into dragon, but she can't control when.
Outfit: Red shirt (long sleeve) with black vest, black/red hat, black gloves, jeans, black/grey shoes. She also has black horns she hides with her hat, black dragon wings, and a black devilish tail! She has odd yellow eyes and black hair with red at the tips, and it's pulled back into a pony-tail.
Personality: She always tries to do her best, but it usually comes at a cost. She messes up frequently, and always tries to fix it. She looks up to her mentor (Beast Boy) and she likes to hug a lot! She likes to be friendly to everyone (kind like Star) even if they aren't nice back to her. But she can also have a bad temper! Which is usualy when she turns into her dragon form. Also- her dragon is large and black, with yellow eyes.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

Years
Kari, There is no Robin yet so Unless someone comes to be him soon you may end up being him is that okay? I will be him if you HAVE to only play one character, but I"d like to stick to Starfire.

Edit:Nah forget I said said anyhing I'll be Robin!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back