• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Teen Titans: Understudy (RP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
Years
  • Joe_Johnson_Dk_Roy said:
    Who are you playing as a character again ShinyElectrode? Maybe you could make your character Cyborgs apprentice and play them both!?!?!?

Edit Here's the Character List:

FT- Eclipse (New, Villan)
    Kagome- Raven
    Master Angel- Beast Boy and Pyra (New, Apprentice)
    Emerald Usaring- Psyco (New, Apprentice(To Raven))
    Kari- Kari (New, Apprentice(To Robin))
    ShinyElectrode- Hercine(New) and Cyborg(Maybe?)
    Dark_Espeon Saphira (New, Villan)
    Joe_Johnson_DK_Roy- Robin and Starfire
    Umbreon_Trainer- Kai(New, Villan)

So We need

Cyborg's Apprentice
    Starfire's Apprenitice

Ok then, I'll play as cyborg as well, and make Hircine his aprentice though I may not get his personality down right. X_X By the way, it's hircine, with two i's

Last edited:

Xhaiden

Cosplayer of Doom
    Years
  • WildFire
    Powers: SImilar to Star's being a Tamaranian. He shoots red though instead of green.
    Appearance: Wears loose jeans and a 'Chobits' shirt with Sumomo on it. He has wild spikey red hair and cobalt blue eyes. Tanned darkly.
    Apprentice of Starfire
    Persona: Basically your kid brother.Constantly getting into trouble and pulling pranks.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

They call me..."Darkness"
    Years
  • Yes we may start!!!!

When i use Robbin before my post I'll put IRC: And for star I'll put ISC:

IRC: Hello, Old and new Titans. I welcome you all to the team. Though some of you are not trained as well as you should be to be titans, but I still say you're titans. I must stress that all of you try hard, and are always loyal to the titans. If any of you think of betraying us, as only one has, you will be destroyed, just as Terra was, so think of that. I don't mean to sound harsh, but its the truth. Please all of you, to your rooms, i have said enough, Beast boy will you and Cyborg please show a of the new apprentices to their room?"

Robin then walked off the podium and stood next to Starfire as he watched all the new titans walk off with B.B and Cyborg in the lead.

Master Angel

Have a BAD day. I am.
    Years
  • Beast Boy was glad that Robin's speech hadn't taken too long, he found them a bit of a bore. But there was one girl with black wings and a tail who had been listening intently.
    Beast Boy stepped down a hallway.
    "Ok dudes!" he said lightly, trying to lift the mood. "There's a room here with each of your name's on it. We're gonna tell you who's apprentice you are tomorrow. Nighty night!"

Before Beast Boy walked off Pyra ran up and shook his hand.

Ow, that hurts, Beast Boy thought, but he just smiled. He loved attention!

"I'm really glad to meet you Beast Boy, and I can't wait to start tomorrow and I just wanted to say I really really really really REALLY wanna be your apprentice!"

Beast Boy felt a bit dazed. "Uh, yeah, I hope you are too." This girl was going a bit far with this. "Goodnight," he said.

"Night Beast Boy!"

Beast Boy was glad she ended with that. He was half expecting her to blow him a kiss or something!

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
  • saphira stayed on top of the titans towers, watching the cerimony. she wasnt the kind of person you`d think as evil. her soft deep blue eyes gave away that she did have a soft side but she rarely showed it. saphira waited for the perfect time to attack...

Xhaiden

Cosplayer of Doom
    Years
  • Raven stayed away from the group, not being on for social gatherings. She sat levitating atop the Tower, her thoughts clear. " I have a bad feeling about this one..." She muttered, her eyes opening.

WIldfire skipped along behind the others, laughing happily. " I get to bug my cousin Starfire yay!!" He giggled happliy, looking about anxiously.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

They call me..."Darkness"
    Years
  • IRC: Robin was just watching the new commers being led to their rooms as starfire spoke up.
    ISC: "Robin I have a bad felling about something"
    IRC:"What is it star" At this point robin had begun to worry... Starfire's feelings were never wrong... unfortunatelly...
    ISC:"I do not know robin. This is strange, no?"
    IRC:"Yes..."

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
  • saphira could see raven. wait saphira. we will attack soon. a cold voice in her head commaned. saphiras soft eyes blazed. the titans had never done anything to her. it didnt feel right just walking up to their door and attacking them....

but if she wanted a home, a life then she was to stay with slade. he was the only one who had taken her up and even though saphira wanted to be a titan... she knew she couldnt...

Emerald_Ursaring

Formerly Da_Green_Teddy
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 30, 2005
    OC: Yes, We get to start!
    IC: Psycho sat in his room, levitating over his bed, lost deep in thought. He was glad that Robin's speech was short, as he never really liked being around a lot of other people. In fact, he was used to being alone. He thought about whose apprentice he might get picked to be. He tried to hide it, but he had secretly always admired Raven for her dark powers. And though a part of him felt awkward being among so many others, it felt right somehow. He closed his eyes, smiling slightly as he went back into his meditation.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
  • saphira could hear some racus going on in the tower. dorkdorkdork.... she ignored it.

now is the time. slades voice comanded. saphira jumped, catching an open window. she swung herself in.

where is everyone? she wondered, looking down the deserted halls...

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
  • silently, saphira darted down the hall. her footsteps were muffled by the carpet, which suited her fine.

where to strike first??? hmmm.... she wondered. i wish i could be a titan....

Master Angel

Have a BAD day. I am.
    Years
  • "I know!" Pyra sat, sitting straight up in her bed. Then she covered her mouth, remembering other people were trying to sleep. "I need some water, or a late night snack. That always helps," she whispered to herself.
    Pyra opened her door and looked down the hallway. There was someone at the end.
    "Hey, who's there?" she said, bareley above a whisper. She hadn't seen this one during Robin's speech.

Emerald_Ursaring

Formerly Da_Green_Teddy
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 30, 2005
    Psycho lay asleep, still levitating over his bed a foot or so. He was suddenly awoken by a loud banging two doors down from his own. He groaned, rolling over, when a slight sound, so small he could bearly sense it, passed his door. He tried to use his powers to sense the being outside his door. It was a female, she was tiptoeing down the hall and was just passing his door. He glanced at the electric clock that read "4:27." Who'd be up at this time?, he mentally inquired. He levitated silently over to his door, telekinetically turned the knob, and peeked out. Dark blue pants rustled as the girl rushed down the hall. Who's she? He tried to remember from the gathering. I wonder... He wanted to investigate, but he was tired. He finally decided to go on. Psycho silently levitated into the shadow, careful not to make a sound.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
  • saphira whirled around. she didnt say a word. she juat stepped into the shadows and reappeared behind the girl. "your worse nightmare...." she said, obviously enjoying the fact that she had said something so stupid...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back