• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Most Emotional Video???

SpartanPatriot

It was fun....goodbye.
Years
  • What videos (not movies but real life) have you seen that have left an impact on you?

For me it has to be the events of 9/11 specifically the people jumping out of the building and the announcers voice when the second plane crashes. You can see them both here.

Viewer discretion advised.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDh_pvv1tUM

and here is another one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QtYIcI3GLLc

They are essentially the same but with different music and different clips as well.

What videos have made an impact for you?

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Hmm... Video's huh?
    Do we actually have to find and post these videos or just discuss them?

If I had to pick video footage in general, I would have to go with scenes from the Tsunami a few years ago in Asia. That was just a horrible natural disaster and it killed so many people. The videos are just gruesome and very painful to watch. Such destruction could have been so easily avoided...

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
  • Probably the saddest video? Probably the 911 video, I have no clue how people can laugh at the hundreds of deaths caused at that incident! It is just terrible and SICKENING how a bunch of people could organize a plane crash and kill hundreds!

Memory

let's waste time ✖
    Years
  • don'tshootmeplz

It really sickens me seeing how a lot of chickens and other animals are tortured these days... those are probably the videos that get me most. x_x; I mean, literally, animals being absolutely tortured.... It's really sad. D:

SpartanPatriot

It was fun....goodbye.
    Years
  • don'tshootmeplz

It really sickens me seeing how a lot of chickens and other animals are tortured these days... those are probably the videos that get me most. x_x; I mean, literally, animals being absolutely tortured.... It's really sad. D:

I do not like seeing that either. It is nasty and gruesome acts of cowards. I saw a video of a US soldier holding a puppy but it's scruff and then throwing it down a cliff :(

I also saw an awful video of a mna beating a dog to death with a brick. After seeing that we sent in a donation to PETa to stop pet violence.

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
  • Spoiled for cruel content. Don't read if you're eating, seriously. x.x;;;;

[spoil]I once saw this clip of a cow being killed a slow and painful death. x__x First it was probed with these electrocuting things, then it's throat was slit and I think I had to stop watching after that..

Another video was I think about the chickens who are made into fast food like kfc and stuff and how they are treated before they died. That seriosuly just made me want to puke..I mean, first they debeaked them WHEN THEY WERE STILL FREAKING ALIVE, and all the while they keep them in these air tight enclosures and kick them to move them and freaking cruel stuff like that. *deep breath*[/spoil]

Another video that moved me was the Tank Man video. Y'know; the one Chinese guy standing up against a whole frikin' flock of tanks. o_O;;

-Neko

SpartanPatriot

It was fun....goodbye.
    Years
    Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2011
    How is this different from any other video threads, that get rapidly locked?

I saw this creepy ghost on a compilation of videos, but here it is separated in its own video. :\
    This one creeps the CRAP out of me! x_x
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6B8PZYyxUog

This one was also the weirdest clip in Japan.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7m4QIPlsWbQ&feature=related
    I know the second one is a fake, as I've seen the original. The first one just looks plain rubbish.

Anyhoo, arguably the greatest and most emotional video in my humble opinion is this masterpiece. The wording "never" really highlights the loyalty and compassion between lovers, something rarely witnessed by modern societies standards. It weaves a verbose tale of unrequited romance between sweethearts, with the narrator clearly trying to win the others trust with his promises.
    Always brings a tear to my eye.

Last edited:

EdenDecay

・・・あさひな
    Years
  • I find anything about cruelty to kitties emotional. ._.

I also hate Peta's fake ass videos. Anyone who's actually around REAL slaughterhouses would know what really goes on in there.

txteclipse

The Last
    Years
  • Jaimes said:
    Anyhoo, arguably the greatest and most emotional video in my humble opinion is this masterpiece. The wording "never" really highlights the loyalty and compassion between lovers, something rarely witnessed by modern societies standards. It weaves a verbose tale of unrequited romance between sweethearts, with the narrator clearly trying to win the others trust with his promises.
    Always brings a tear to my eye.

*bricks, shoots, and nukes*

That was just so indescribably juvenile. And yet, it was undeniably hilarious.

Back