• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Kingdom Hearts Series Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years
    In this thread you can talk about any Kingdom Hearts Title that is out or Upcoming. This Infomation right here isnt gonna be a Real big Spoilers to People that hasnt played this game. But I but like a good Story line and plot of it to catch the main Idea.

Kingdom Hearts(PS2)/Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix(PS2)
    This Title is where it all begun, This is where Sora get a change in life, He wanted to move on in the world, to see different worlds, different places and of course do it together with his friends Riku and Kairi. Those 3 kids were on a island as long as they can remember, that island is called "Destiny Island. But something happen this one night, a strom hit their island, this strom doesnt seem too natural as others, this seem more out of no where, Sora had to face a BIG black Shadowy type thing plus these littler shadowy type things were on the island as well, but out of no where a big key is in Sora's hand, someone called it a "Keyblade". After beating that Big Black thing, he was in this one town/world called Traverse Town alone sepreted from his friends. So on in this town he met Leon, Aries, Yuffie and Cid, where they explain about those little ceatures are called "Heartless". So on in this town, he met 2 new alies, named Donald and Goofy, they ask him to be on adventure, cause The King ask them to follow the person who weilds the Key, and Sora is the only one with the Keyblade, Sora went on this adventure to help and also to find Riku and Kairi.

Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories(GBA)/Kingdom Hearts: Re:Chain of Memories(PS2)
    Well this Title takes place after Kingdom Hearts, After King Mickey and Riku closed the Door to keeping the darkness from attacking, they are on another journey looking for them. But something happen while they are sleeping in the middle of the night, someone apperes, who he is dress in a black robe, saying something "To find is to lose and to lose is to find", What can that possible mean, after that they followed a path that lead them to a castle, they saw the Unknown person in the black robe he said the same thing over "In this castle to find is to lose and to lose is to find, In 1 of the scene a girl that looks kind of like Kairi with blonde and long hair, and Sora feelings told him that Riku & King Mickey is in the castle somewhere, The man in the black robe gave him a card. Can this mean anything? Can this mean that Riku and The King are in this castle as well?

Kingdom Hearts II(PS2)/Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix(PS2)
    One year has past since the event that happen in Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories, and Sora is sleeping still. In this game theres a mystrous boy name Roxas who also has the power to contian the Keyblade. But this boy is in this town called "Twilight Town". But in his last days of summer vaction something been going wrong, werid events, and more, he keep having dreams about Sora, and his adventure in Kingdom Hearts, After Sora's awakened, Yen Sid explain new enemys, called "Nobodies", and a group that handles these new ceatures called "The Organzition XIII", but the heartless hasn't stop taking hearts from others, so Sora, Donald and Goofy are in a new adventure looking for the King and Riku, once more, and Kairi is still waiting for Sora and Riku to return, and to face a new threat.

New Upcoming Kingdom Hearts Titles.

-Note- I dont got much information to these games, I will put as much as I can remember.

Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep(PSP)

Spoiler:

Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days(NDS)

Spoiler:

Kingdom Hearts: Coded(Mobile)

Spoiler:

Well let talk about Kingdom Hearts, any title that is out, or Upcoming that been announced.

Last edited:

.Missingno

Viridian City Gym Leader
    Years
    hey i can probqaly find some birth by sleep photos

ソラ

Years
    hey i can probqaly find some birth by sleep photos
    I know where to find all the Images.

But I want to know the Story line, I can prolly ask someone to translate teh Story from 358/2 days. But I dont know anyone that knows how to read Japanese.

But anyone wants to talk about Kingdom Hearts?

ソラ

Years
    I thought coded was already released, being a small mobile game after all
    No, The release dates for 358/2 Days and Coded is gonna be in Winter 08' in Japan

BBS is gonna be released LAST out of the 3, and I think Coded is gonna be a Japan game only.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    Ah, Kingdom Hearts. Possibly my favorite RPG of all time. There's just something about it that draws me in every time. Anyways, I really can't wait for the new games to come out. I'll be getting all except Coded.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I'll be importing 358/2 later in the year. I can't wait. @_@ I was literally giddy when the site went up and promptly spent half an hour refreshing it to see Marluxia in the bottom corner so I could take it as confirmation that he was in the game in some form. But yeah, preordering as soon as the page goes up, coupled with the fastest shipping... I can't waaaaait.

I'm not too terribly interested in Coded but I DO have hope that it will eventually come here. Square-Enix has released other games for mobiles/handhelds. They have that one iPod/iPhone game, don't they? If they release things like that here, I think one of their best titles would probably sell okay. It's just a question of whether they think it's worth it to translate. (As well as if our phones are capable over here, orz. :|)

And as for Birth By Sleep, I'm excited about it but I can wait. I'll probably only import if I end up buying a PSP with it. I'll only do that if a special edition PSP comes out, much like the Crisis Core one. :/ Otherwise, I'll probably just do my best to avoid spoilers and play the localized version when that comes out. While I don't really have a problem playing a game in Japanese when I know the characters and basic plot details (358/2 should be okay for me), I worry I'll miss the point completely with BBS. XD

ソラ

Years
    I'll be importing 358/2 later in the year. I can't wait. @_@ I was literally giddy when the site went up and promptly spent half an hour refreshing it to see Marluxia in the bottom corner so I could take it as confirmation that he was in the game in some form. But yeah, preordering as soon as the page goes up, coupled with the fastest shipping... I can't waaaaait.

I'm not too terribly interested in Coded but I DO have hope that it will eventually come here. Square-Enix has released other games for mobiles/handhelds. They have that one iPod/iPhone game, don't they? If they release things like that here, I think one of their best titles would probably sell okay. It's just a question of whether they think it's worth it to translate. (As well as if our phones are capable over here, orz. :|)

And as for Birth By Sleep, I'm excited about it but I can wait. I'll probably only import if I end up buying a PSP with it. I'll only do that if a special edition PSP comes out, much like the Crisis Core one. :/ Otherwise, I'll probably just do my best to avoid spoilers and play the localized version when that comes out. While I don't really have a problem playing a game in Japanese when I know the characters and basic plot details (358/2 should be okay for me), I worry I'll miss the point completely with BBS. XD
    Yea, I want to Import 358/2 Days when it comes out, I check back at 358/2 Days Site every now and then, and check KH2.co.uk site too, or KHINSIDER also for new information. But Im not gonna give away anything so Im gonna put in a spoiler
    Spoiler:
    . I can't wait to play as Roxas again, Specially when he is in the black robe =]]

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2010
    I know where to find all the Images.

But I want to know the Story line, I can prolly ask someone to translate teh Story from 358/2 days. But I dont know anyone that knows how to read Japanese.

But anyone wants to talk about Kingdom Hearts?
    Er... the story of 358/2 was Roxas's last day's as a XII member and as person with no doubts of his exisitence. It also tells us the details of the murdered XII members and the deeper parts of the CoM plot. The number is supposed to be explained ingame.

ソラ

Years
    Er... the story of 358/2 was Roxas's last day's as a XII member and as person with no doubts of his exisitence. It also tells us the details of the murdered XII members and the deeper parts of the CoM plot. The number is supposed to be explained ingame.
    I Know that. But I want to know the story like lets say bout KH II we all know the story. Just like alittle bit about its like whats going threw roxas's head and stuff

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2010
    I Know that. But I want to know the story like lets say bout KH II we all know the story. Just like alittle bit about its like whats going threw roxas's head and stuff
    Hm... Roxas will probably start the game off happy, living life happily with Axel and killing the heartless for whatever. As the game slowly progresses, he'll probably have shards of Sora's memories come to him, making him confused and slowly corrupt. That eventually leads up to the part where he leaves the orginization altogether. BTW, anyone know if the Riku battle is going to be in there?

Cherrim

Years
    I can't imagine they wouldn't throw that in there. :/ I'm sure it'll be playable instead of being just a cutscene. Squenix doesn't like to miss chances like that to turn battle cutscenes into actual battles.

Cherrim

Years
    False. No one knows what console KH3 will be for yet. There hasn't been any announcement.

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2010
    False. No one knows what console KH3 will be for yet. There hasn't been any announcement.
    Too bad, was really hoping KH would finsh on PS2, like a tribute you know? What starts there must end there, you get the drift. By the time they release the game PS2 will be a dead system. If only they had made the game sooner...Oh well, those 3 spin-offs should boost the series even more

Cherrim

Years
    Too bad, was really hoping KH would finsh on PS2, like a tribute you know? What starts there must end there, you get the drift. By the time they release the game PS2 will be a dead system. If only they had made the game sooner...Oh well, those 3 spin-offs should boost the series even more
    I'm quite happy it's continuing. I really like the series and I can't wait to see the next main entry. I really hope it's on PS3 though. I'd be content if it were on 360 too but if it's on Wii I'll cry. ;_;'

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2010
    I'm quite happy it's continuing. I really like the series and I can't wait to see the next main entry. I really hope it's on PS3 though. I'd be content if it were on 360 too but if it's on Wii I'll cry. ;_;'
    I can imagine watching someone play already....
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nycfNgZUwoM
    EDIT: How do you post youtube codes in PC? Usually it's the embed codes pasted inside tthe youtbe brackets but it didn't work:\

ソラ

Years
    I heard this Rumour that KH3 Will be on PS3. Also i was told its in a nintendo power? True Or False?
    its Still a Rumor, They're a rumor that is gonna be Announce at TGS 08, but its only a rumor So i have to say fasle

Hm... Roxas will probably start the game off happy, living life happily with Axel and killing the heartless for whatever. As the game slowly progresses, he'll probably have shards of Sora's memories come to him, making him confused and slowly corrupt. That eventually leads up to the part where he leaves the orginization altogether. BTW, anyone know if the Riku battle is going to be in there?

Spoiler:

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    That's awesome news Lightning, but I played the original version for GBA, so I probably won't be picking this up. Unless the battling system is like the KH we know and love (nothing wrong with CoM battle system, but it will just feel weird on the PS2).

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back