• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wild Zigzagoon has appeared.

Years
    • Seen Sep 13, 2008
    Now, before I introduce myself, you already know
    my favourite pokemon. :] I also like Pelliper and
    Snubbull. But, I just restarted my Diamond game,
    and I wanted a place to trade (not a battling expert
    is me. ;-; ) and whatnot. So, Hello forum. x3

~Zigzagoon

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
    hello zigzagoon, strange symbols in ure name btw

there are lots of people who like to trade on PC, but they mostly like shines & events.

good luck and don't 4get to read the rules!

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Well, hiya~
    Welcome to Pokecommunity.
    Read the rules, and if you have any questions about the community, read the FAQ. :)

By the ways, I love your name! :D
    Have fun~

Wind~

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2010
    hehe. welcome to the forum zigzagoon lover:P im lucario&riolu lover. but i can say that zigzagoon is cute that it moves in zigzag way and it has a zigzag fur. i like that:P

ShadowWind

Senkei Senbonzakura Kageyoshi
    Years
    you dont need to be good at battling to become respected and such i pretty much ruled my last forum and i couldnt battle well i had respect do to my training and breeding abilities and im not that bad of a chainer for shinies either

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Forum: Hello!

I'm sure you will have no troubles finding your respected trade within the Wireless Trade Corner, Zigzagoon.
    As Dukey said, there are quite a few threads for shinies and events, but I'm sure you can find something of interest.
    If not, you are always welcome to make your own thread.

Zigzagoon, eh?
    Well, I have to say that I like Linoone a lot more, but I suppose Zigzagoon is pretty nice too.
    (We all have to start somewhere, right? xD)

I'm sure you can find solutions to almost every Pokémon related want you may ever have here, Zigzagoon. I do hope you will make the community a frequent stop. ;D
    (By the way, your user name is pretty darn cool!)

Welcome to the Pokécommunity.

Back