• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

high school discussion/help

Essays- Like or hate?

• I hate them.

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • I prefer them.

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • I'm in between.

Votes: 9 42.9%

• Total voters

.Iramet

Banned
    Years
    This thread is for the discussion of all that goes on at/in high school, such as grades, teams, sports, clubs, and what not.
    You can also ask for advice about what you think you should do in a certain situation.
    Topic starter:Is it just me or do girls hug a lot?

Last edited:

Zebra Thunderhead

the avenger
    Years
    It's completely normal. It happens all the time at my school, especially with freshmen and sophomores. But they work that out through junior and senior year.

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Yupp, like Color Me Evil said, it's just mainly freshman + sophomores that do it. I don't mind them hugging, it just gets on my nerves when groups of girls will do this in the middle of the hallway or at the bottom of the stairs when people are trying to pass.

Usually it's done and over with by time you're an upperclassman and you realize how annoying it was to other people~!

.Iramet

Banned
    Years
    It's completely normal. It happens all the time at my school, especially with freshmen and sophomores. But they work that out through junior and senior year.
    Your right I've noticed that it is usually just freshman in my school, I like the attention and the hugs though.
    XD
    @Reine Blair:I know it is so annoying when you are trying to get to a class and you have to wait until someone's hugfest is over.
    ^_^
    @virtual chatot:Yupp I say keep the hugs coming!

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Not just you. I'm sceptical that every girl in secondary school is ****/bisexual because of how much they squeal and hug. ¬.¬;

Word censor for that?... Wut... Okay.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Think thast wierd? Serebiiforums has a censor for pissed
    Anyweh no its normal. But hell i see it everyday so i get used to it. I dont recieve cause basically the girl i like likes me as well and it would be awkward if we hugged. Real akward. Last time a girl hugged me she ended up with a broken toe. I stepped on it to hard apparently.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Yep, like what Color Me Evil said, it's completely normal. :)
    Obviously, even your girlfriends give you hugs! x3

It was funny, because one of my friends, Jazz.
    I told her her that her shirt looked cool, and she smiled at me and gave me a hug!
    It was during my last class too, but when everyone was talking! xD

It was nice though~

.Iramet

Banned
    Years
    Yep, like what Color Me Evil said, it's completely normal. :)
    Obviously, even your girlfriends give you hugs! x3

It was funny, because one of my friends, Jazz.
    I told her her that her shirt looked cool, and she smiled at me and gave me a hug!
    It was during my last class too, but when everyone was talking! xD

It was nice though~
    Oh how sweet, is she like going out with you or just like everyone else giving out hugs?

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    The girls at my school are very touchy. We've moved on from hugs to slight kisses on the cheek. High School rocks.

.Iramet

Banned
    Years
    Exactly why its awkward for me to hug my friend thats a girl when we both know we like each other that way.

Well if you both sort of know you have feelings for each other I think you should ask her if she wants to go another step and have a relationship with each other.

The girls at my school are very touchy. We've moved on from hugs to slight kisses on the cheek. High School rocks.

Yeah I agree high school is the best thing since sliced bread!
    So much freedom in such a small place, way better than middle school.

Last edited:

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Oh i am. Im just waitin for a thing happenin in my school to end. A bunch of students break the schools chains and locks put there own and hold up the school for a bunch weeks until the demands to make the school better are satisfied. Right now we are goin on week 3 then the teachers are havin strikes. So until school kicks in again i cant!

.Iramet

Banned
    Years
    Oh i am. Im just waitin for a thing happenin in my school to end. A bunch of students break the schools chains and locks put there own and hold up the school for a bunch weeks until the demands to make the school better are satisfied. Right now we are goin on week 3 then the teachers are havin strikes. So until school kicks in again i cant!

0_o
    Are you for real!
    Wow that right there is like something out of a movie.
    Well good luck with your school and your friend hope everything works out for you.
    ^_^

Back