• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Travel Through Time

Status
Not open for further replies.

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    A small,boxy package appeared at all the trainer's houses. On the front it read 'IMPORTANT, and HANDLE WITH CARE' How could something so small be so important? This intrigued the trainers, so they opened it,they found a couple of things, a watch, and a Pokéball, a letter, map, and train ticket.
    Dear (Insert Trainer name here-First Last),
    You are probably wondering who would you send you all this stuff correct? Well,(Insert Trainer's first name here) I can not tell you. You will have to follow the map, and then go the train, so the conductor the letter and then he will give you the next set of instructions. Oh, the pokémonball, it contains a pokémonmon. The pokémon inside is (insert pokémon species here) it is a rather (insert pokemon nature here) pokemon. You should spend time raising this pokemon, as well as any others that you come across. Well, I hope to see you later
    Sincerely,
    Anonymous

An ill fate is going to fall the world, it is due to something that happened a while ago, no one in the early age saw this fate coming. The organization just slipped up out of the cracks,slowly beginning their control over the world. It is said that five trainers are said to come destroy the evil, back when it was young and capable of being destroyed. The only method of time travel known is if the legendary pokémon Celebi wants to send you back through time. What if the darkness has already captured Celebi? What if they are planning to turn him into a shadow pokemon, so that it will listen to their every whim? Well, that is what is happening, so the trainers must battle their way to the main headquarters, and take Celebi back. Witch headquarters is the main one? How many hqs are there? Also, there have been sightings of pokémon, alot.
    Can the sender of the letter be trusted..? That is all up to if they can be trusted.

Rules
    Listen Up!
    .Follow of the Role play's rules as well as abiding by PokeCommunity's own rules.

Originality
    This is one of my bigger rules. Originality makes the character unique and fun to role play with. I do not want to see the whole Ask Ketchum's Gotta catch 'em all and never evolve them, but instead catch their evolved form.(Ash:wait, that doesn't fit into a song.. hm.. I;ll just say Gotta catch 'em all)This means create your own goals and such, and your own problems, I can not create all the small tiny problems

Literacy
    Be Literate, this is my biggest rule. It is not that hard to type a couple of paragraphs. If you can not think of anything more than a couple lines, then don't post. Also, take your time with each post (especially if you don''t have a word processor.) Look for obvious grammar and spelling mistakes. I myself do not speak great grammar, and can not spell words. If the words are common like, he,she,like and stuff like that I expect it to be correct. With bigger words such as melancholy, or aggravated, I will let small spelling mistakes slide. Words such as somersault that have tricky spellings I will let slide, as long it pronounces out the same. I want at minimum 2 paragraphs. A paragraph is 5-6
    LINES yeah, most people say sentences.. but that doesnot make a big post at all.

Activity+Commitment
    Activity is a must in a role play. If you sign-up you had better post at least once every two days, or if I haven't posted up a chapter, then wait patiently. You have to commit to this role play, no you don't have to eat,breathe, and sleep it. I just want you to put a good effort into it. Also, if you are going to be gone for a period longer than a week, contact me, via private message,visitor message, or ooc thread.

You guys know all the rest of the tiny rules I assume, if you wish me to expand this, then contact me.

Sign-Up Sheet
    Name: (first,last. Remeber originality...)
    Appearance: (how does said character look physically? What clothes do they wear? One Paragraph Minimum, 3 Paragraph Maxium)
    Personality: (How does John or Jane Doe act? A Paragraph Minimum, Three Paragraph Maximum)
    History:(Your life until this point. I do not really want any Mary-sues or any Gothic Mary-sues.Remember, Originality. Oh and a 2 paragraph minimum. A 4 Paragraph Maximum)
    Preferred Starter:(out of below choices)
    Other:(anything else? Example: John Doe's favorite food is pizza.)
    Sample:(A Sample of your role playing abilities, not an intro to this role play, if you are new to this site, contact me via pm and we will work it out..)

Pokemon
    Piplup-Taken by ShadowYashi
    Lv.5
    Travel Through Time

Nature:Hasty

Attacks:Pound Growl
    Ability:Torrent
    ___

Chimchar-Taken by Pikalover10
    Lv.5
    Travel Through Time

Nature:Bold
    Attacks:Scratch Leer
    Ability:Blaze

___

Turtwig -Taken by Sprink7
    Lv.5
    Travel Through Time

Nature:Modest
    Attacks:Tackle Withdraw
    Ability: Overgrow
    ____

Advanced Sign-Ups:

Misdreavus-open for all
    Lv.5
    Travel Through Time

Nature:Impish
    Attacks:Growl,Psywave,Spite

Ability: Levitate

Starly-Taken by CandyChristina
    Lv.5
    Travel Through Time

Nature:Adamant
    Attacks:Growl,Tackle
    Ability: Keeneye

Gible-On hold for GhostPrincess(One More Day..)
    Lv.5
    Travel Through Time

Nature:Lonely
    Attacks:Tackle,Sand-Attack
    Ability:Sand Veil

Gameplay Info
    Movesets
    I personally hate the four move rule. So, now I am going to allow you to have five. Yes 5 so generous huh? Well I will not go any higher than that. I will tell you what moves are available based on how the pokemon learn them from leveling. This is going to be like a game, you get tutor moves from tutors, Hm and Tm moves Hms and Tms. Your starter pokemon doesn't know egg moves, therefore can no learn them. You can of course decline a move, but only when you have five.

Leveling
    I decide when your pokemon level, and to what level they are. The major thing I look at when I level you is, The Post Length, Is it small? Is it large? Is it Decent? The second thing that I look upon is an exciting battle, I don't want a pattern of hits, Example:You,You,Him,Him,Him,You,You, etc.. that makes a battle boring.Yeah, it can be like that in the beginning but then spice it up, make it look like:You,You,Him,Him,Him,You,You,Him,You,You,Him,You,Him,Him etc... If you include that, the battle will most likely be good. The last thing I look at is detail and is realistic. I don't want someone flying 80 yards back from a pound. You can of course decide if you want to have your pokemon evolve.

Obtaining New Pokemon
    Again, I am the final decision on this. I decide if you catch a pokemon. Again, based on post length, how the battle went and all of that. So, don't say that you caught a pokemon before I approve of it, this should usually be one of the last things you do.

One Activity at a Time
    I myself have some problems with this. If you want to do a battle, focus it around a battle. If you are going some-where focus it on that. There are some exceptions here is an example:Player walks down the street, turning the corner he runs into a man robbing somone. He quickly sends out his pokemon to battle him. So, If I put the main point of the chapter as a battle, then you can go somewhere and battle. Or you can walk to the place(as long as the part of getting there is not huge) and then battle someone.

The Watches
    I have decide to explain them some more. They aren't just normal watches, infact they are the key object. They act as many things,Poke-Dex,Communicator,Normal Watch,Attack Identifier, and later on in the roleplay they wil convert pokeballs to snag balls,but then they will be much more than watches.

Get all of that? If ya don't then Pm me, or contact me via the OOC.(Guess I need to re-make it..)

Last edited:

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    No, You need to have down the basic sign-up before you can reserve a spot. Other than that.. you didn't tell me what spot you wanted reserved.

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    @ShadowYashi: Declined. It is just to small. The appearance should be bigger. The first sentence in your appearance is well over a complete sentence. History and Personality make up your character the most, they need a lot more length. Frankly, I don't think that your roleplaying sample is long enough.

Years
  • Name: Enoch Rendilli
    Appearance: Enoch is very tall for his age, about 5'7". He has strawberry blond hair that is in two pony tails that are entwined into one. It goes about a foot down his back. He has piercing, light blue eyes with hints of red . His eyes seem to stick out of his head just a bit. He has a relatively muscular build, but not a 6-pack or anything like that. He has a broad chest, and legs that seem just a little short for his height. His skin is lacking in pigmentation. He looks very pale, except he has several pimples usually because he hit puberty. He is average looking, not ugly, but not a beautiful male specimen either.

Enoch wears black jeans with a single chain link traveling into his pocket where his crimson red pocket watch is. The jeans extend to his ankles, where they bunch just a bit so he can grow into them. His pocket watch has several strange designs along the side. Some include a leaf, a flame, a raindrop, wind blowing, and a lightening bolt. The designs are in relief, meaning they are level with the rest of the watch, but there is an indentation of a small square around each of them. The squares have a very small line between them, then immediately becoming indented again. The watch has way way too many pointers, 5. He wears a nauseatingly pink t-shirt without writing. It is a little tight, but not uncorfortably so. He always wears a navy blue hoody over his t-shirt, because, though he loves pink, he gets tired of the stares he receives for wearing a shirt that is that particular shade. The hoody is large on Enoch. It extends off his hands by a couple inches. It can be obstructive, but usually is okay. The bottom extends down his thighs to 2.5 inches above his knees. He occasionally puts the hood up, but usually goes bare-headed.

Enoch wears a gold chained necklace with a black pendent made of some type of crystal on it. He received the pendent from his late father. There is a strange sign on the pendent that Enoch doesn't recognize and wants to find the meaning of. The pendent is about the size of a half dollar. There are two strange signs on the pendent. They seem to be writing, but not a recognizable language. The first sign has the semblance of a leaf of some sort. Each "letter" is written in a silver-green that looks like it should glow in the dark, which it doesn't. They seem to be crystal as well, and seem to be inside the black crystal. The other sign is on the back. It is a different language, and the letters are written in a brilliant topaz and forms a group of lightening bolts coming from a cloud.

Personality: Enoch is very light in mood. He infectiously makes those around him happily, it spreading like a plague to those around him. He has found that it also happens with his other emotions, but he is usually so light in mood that he doesn't notice that it affects others when he is down. He is patient and slow to anger. He loves meeting new people, but doesn't know how to make long lasting friends, since he has never had one. He is not shy, and likes to draw others' attention.

He is very secretive. He doesn't tell any one person everything about his life, nor does he share his inner secrets with anyone. Consequently he seems very trustworthy since he doesn't talk about anything in depth with anyone. Enoch is very prideful. He thinks he is the best at everything in his age group. He has always wanted to be a Pokemon trainer, but needs to catch one or receive one. He wants to help people in his life.

Enoch is very kind. He compliments others, but tries to wrap his compliments in insults, e.g. complimenting a friend's attack by telling the opponent that he shouldn't be surprised that that one hit. He also does flat out compliments when he can't think quickly enough, which is rare since he has a quick wit. He thinks quickly, and is logical, but he is not overly knowledgeable about much besides Pokemon.

History: Enoch was born in Azalea town. His family moved around a bit and, he was never sure how long he would be in one place. He lived throughout Johto, Kanto, Sinnoh, and Orre. He learned about the Pokemon in those areas, often going out by himself to observe them. He was injured by Pokemon on several occasions, but always made it back home. Once he was exploring the Viridian forest he was attacked by a Pikachu. It Thundershocked him several times, leaving him with severe electrical burns paralyzed him for several days. Enoch makes friends quickly when he moves, but never has anyone he feels understands him. This slowly caused him to not to trust anyone very closely, including his mother.

Recently he moved to [where we're starting] and is the "new kid" in town. His father had died, and his mother wanted to get him out of their old town with its many, now sad, memories. He received only the necklace as an heirloom from his father, but his family was still well off. Enoch is an only child, but is very unspoiled. His parents almost used him as free labor. He has good work ethic from it, and can do a multitude of household tasks such as dusting, cooking, and laundry. He moved into town a few days prior to receiving the strange letter in the mail.

Preferred Starter: Turtwig

Other: Enoch eats anything. He's voracious and quickly devours any food given to him to eat or hold onto for safekeeping. Don't tell him to hold your PB+J if you want it back.

I'm new to this forum, and the other RPG forum I was on deleted their RPG's. I do have one more RPG that I'm part of on a different website if you would like to see some of that?

Tell me if I need to add anything else. I am going to edit my post and add details about the pocket watch, the necklace, other random items, and especially his history. It's late though, so I will do it in the morning or tomorrow night.

Example:
    Roxas and Phillip had been tailing the "police" that they had found out were slayers for weeks. Finally all of them were congregating. They drove behind the police cars a fair distance so as not to draw suspicion.

"What if it's a false alarm?" asked Roxas.

"Not a chance. They would never risk having their entire group in one place without good reason, so they know." replied Phillip.

Roxas looked out the window at the forest, and was just in time to see a young girl, around his age, fly out from the trees on beautiful wings. He gasped as he saw her hover carefully over a certain spot.

"I see one. She has wings. I'm getting out, sorry Phil." Roxas said quietly. Then, without waiting for a response, he opened his door and jumped out, carefully rolling into the brush so he wouldn't get hurt.

Phillip sighed. "Why does he always do that?" he muttered to himself. He continued following the slayers in case there were more anthrozils who needed help.

Roxas climbed a tree and quickly started using his strength to jump between branches so he could get close enough to be seen by the winged girl, and within yelling distance.

Last edited:

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    @ShadowYashi: AYou may not know.. but I am holding you a reservation. You did have the sign-up but for some reason deleted it. I will it hold it until tomorrow.
    So for now
    Reserved.

@Sprink7 Accepted. The Roleplay sample is a bit small, but from how long your personality and appearance is.. I'll let it slide.

Last edited:
    Years
  • I'm probably going to add some more stuff. I have a couple of professional role-players helping me, but I just have to get around to letting them. I have lots of HW at the moment though.

And I realized that my other group of role-players was quite a bit less serious about it. Everyone has their own cup of tea.

Pikalover10

I'M BACK!
    Years
  • Name: Maximillion (Max for short) Steurt.
    Appearence: Max is short for his age, but is very smart. He wears glasses, which most people thinks he is a nerd because, but he is actually very active and funny. Max wears a green striped shirt, blue jeans, white and brown running shoes, black frammed glasses, blue fingerles gloves, a black jacket, a red hat, and a necklace with a Sharpedo tooth straped onto it. Max has smoothed, sometimes ruffled brown hair and crystal blue eyes.

Personality: Max is very smart. He has an IQ of 560. Most people think at first glance that e is a nerd due to him paying close attention in classes and having to wear glasses. Max for a while now, has been wanting to get a pair of contacts, but his mom thinks that those will ruin his eyesight. Most people don't get the chance to meet Max's true personality.

Max is a very funny guy. He usually is the center of attention and usually gets sent to the prinicpal's office alot. He also gets detention alot too. He has three main buddies Ingo, Lance, and Marcus. Max is usually found hanging around those three and have often been called the Furius Four. People usually leave the premises when all of them are together, because they have been known to reak chaos in the area, and that is why they are usually seperated in classes.

History: Max grew up in Twinleaf Town having 1 older brother. His brother, Jason, always picked on him until Max was about 7. When Max was seven he met Ingo and Marcus. They did everything together and they even all went to the same school. It was a homechool, and to Max's demise Jason taught it. Max hated Jason and often didn't listen to him until he was failing classes. His mom always told him if he didn't get straight A's on all his report cards until he 12 he couldn't get a pokemon.

Max then started paying attention and a new kid came into the school. His name was Lance. The four became best pals and then when Max turned 10 Ingo had to live with him, due to his parents passing away after the cruise they were on sank. But, Ingo hardly ever talks about it and Max thinks it helps a little. He turned 11 and left the homeschool along with Lance, Marcus, and Ingo and they all joined a private school in Sandgem Town. They all lived in a tent on the beach and their parent's didn't care.

They came back after a year of going to the school and they each found a package at their front door. Max opened his away from his mom, afraid she wouldn't let him keep whatever was inside because he hadn't shown her his only B on his report card since he was 7. Max found a letter and a pokeball and couldn't wait to start his journey. When he woke up Ingo was gone and so was Lance and Marcus. That night Max packed up while his mom was asleep and then left his report cards on the kitchen counter. He tok the note and the pokeball and left to start out his adventure.

Preffered Starter:

Chimchar- Flamestar
    Male
    Bold
    Lvl. 5
    Scratch and Leer.

Other: Max is deadly afraid of the Turtwig evelution pokemon: Turtwig, Grotle, and Torterra and Max won't tell anyone he knows why.

RP Sample: It is from another one I'm in:)

He woke up with Treeko laying on his face and Zigzagoon jumping up and down on his chest.

"Zigzagoon stop that now please! Treeko please get off of my face!" Max asked them and ordered them at the same time.

They both stopped and then dasehd to the door. Max got up and yawned. He slipped his shoes on and thenpacked his stuff up. He folded the sheets nicely and made sure to give the key back to Nurse Joy. He walked down the hallways and then came to the main room. He left the key behind the desk and went to get some food.

He got 3 pancakes, 2 stripes of bacon, and some orange juice. He scarfed the food down while his pokemon ate pokefood. He gave them both a piece of bacon and a piece of pancake. When they were finished Max sat up and rubbed his stomach. He then got up and put his plate away. Treeko was quick to get on top of Max's head and Zigzagoon was quick to run ahead of him outside.

He then started running careful not to lose Zigzagoon. Then he dove at the pokemon and caught her. Then he called her back to her pokeball. Max sighed and then continued trying to exit the town and get onto the next route. He made it to the enterance of the next route, Route 102.

He walked along the path for about 30 seconds and then darted to a lake. He called Zigzagoon out and then took his shirt off and dived in the lake. He was cooling off when something touched his back. He looked back and thought it was just a lily pad seeing one there. Then all of a sudden it was moving towards him even more and the ripples he made were caring it away...Or were supposed to carry it away.

He jumped out of the water and then he saw a face pop out of the lake. It was a pokemon! Max quickly dug through his bag and pulled out his pokedex. It said " Lotad the water lily pokemon. Lotad looks like a aquatic pokemon and serves as a ferry for pokemon that can't swim."

"Perfect for some training." Max said.

"Zigzagoon lets go buddy!" Max called to Zigzagoon.

Zigzagoon sprang to it's feet from digging in the ground and ran over to the front of Max.

"Zigzagoon Tackle!" Max called.

Zigzagoon charged at the pokemon she jumped at it and the pokemon dodged it and then looked at Zigzagoon all weird like. Astonish. Max thought to himself. Zigzagoon was flinching and the pokemon the used an attack that had green things shooting at Zigzagoon and then flowing straight back to it. Zigzagoon looked enraged.

"Zigzagoon use Growl!" Max said thrusting his arm out as if it would help Zigzagoon.

She growled furiously at the pokemon and it began to look scared even more then usual. Then it used Astonish again.

"Zigzagoon use Tackle!" Max called at Zigzagoon.

Zigzagoon charged at the pokemon and then quickly moved to the right as the Lotad was going the same direction and then jumped on it. Zigzagoon sat there staring at the pokemon while it got up looking tired. Then the pokemon used the attack that shot green at Zigzagoon.

"Zigzagoon dodge it!" Max called after her.

Zigzagoon moved to dodge it, but it was to late the light had already hit her and then she fell to the ground. The Lotad seemed to become more refreshed. Zigzagoon got up and looked more enraged then ever!

"Ok Zigzagoon Tackle again!" Max called out.

Zigzagoon ran as hard as he could. The Lotad moved but Zigzagoon was to smart for that trick. She jumped at him again and landed on top of him.

"Growl!" Max shouted.

Zigzagoon growled at the Lotad again and it looked even more afraid. The Lotad then used Astonish and got Zigzagoon to back off of it. Zigzagoon backed away from the Lotad for a minute but then got right back to it.

"Zigzagoon use Tackle!"

Zigzagoon darted at the Lotad she was so fast that or Lotad was so tired that Lotad couldn't dodge it. Lotad fainted and that meant Zigzagoon had won! Max ran over and picked Zigzagoon up and hugged her while laughing. He told the Lotad that he had an awesome time battling it and then left. He found a tree to sit by and thought that they should take a little rest before moving on.

Here is a crad if I'm accepted and if ya need it:
    Travel Through Time

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    @Pikalover10:Accepted I know what you are capable of. I know that you will do well in this role play. I guess that I will make the OOC Forum.

Fallen Angel_Messiah Of Black Roses

The one you hate to love. :P
    Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2017
    Name: Jadon Valentine

Appearance: Jadon stands proud at about five foot nine and has a rather muscular frame due to his large history of athletic extracurriculers. He looks to have Latino backgroud due to his darker skin and his silky black ponytail which goes down to about the middle of his back and is tied with a small red ribbon. He's always wearing a shiny toothed grin which is complimented by his sparkling emerald eyes. He's got a little bit of fuzz on his chin and has a bit of a mustache forming, he will usually wear a golden hoop earing in one of his ears.

On a regular basis he'll be wearing a pair of black jeans, a grey muscle shirt and an obscure white trenchcoat. The trenchcoat he wears is usually well cleaned and the pockets are usually full of useless junk he picks up around places as he is a hoarder and can't resist adding more junk to his collection. He has black combat boots on most of the time, they have silvered buckles on them and have a nice shine due to his excessive cleansing of them. His black jeans are usually faded alot at the knees, but hold up pretty well.

Personality: Jadon is usally calm and collected if not a little ignorant to what goes on around him, he tries to mind to his own buisness most of the time but can't help but be a little nosy. He gets to be a little supersticious and even a bit gullible at times, which can obviously cause a great deal of trouble to not only him, but other people. While he seems to be a little slow on the intake and in all things intellectual, the truth is he pretty smart, he just doesn't really show it very often, mostly because he'd rather be showing off his muscles. You can bet he's always rambling on about some sport or sport move that he saw, he's just that kind of guy.

Jadon however, likes to procrastinate, he tries to push things farther and farther back and then never does them. He may like to train, but studying always takes a back seat in his life, and as much as he knows he'll need the knoweldge, he can't resist lifting a weight or running a mile in preperation. Even though he may seem to be the funny type, he really isn't, he doesn't really care for jokes or humor in general, he doesn't seem to get most jokes for one thing and thinks that humor only slows you down, he's a serious kind of person which can probably get a little aggrivating for people who have to hang with him a lot.

Jadon tries to treat most people with respect, but sometimes he just can help but feel some people truely don't deserve any. In a case such as that, he just tries to ignore the person or leave the area. When Jadon is pitted up with a challenge, he will always try to rise to the occasion, he's always trying to become better then he previously was. The young man and logic don't get along that much, he's usually trying for the definite or near impossible and his standards end up going extremely high in things. While Jadon seems like the jerkish jock to most people, he has a high sense of justice and loyalty, he's always couragess and hopeful in situations that seem impossible.

History:

Preferred Starter: Misdreavus

Sample:(A Sample of your role playing abilities, not an intro to this role play, if you are new to this site, contact me via pm and we will work it out..)

I will finish this when I get home from school.

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    @Ghostprincess ACCEPTED It took me a while to get you accepted, but I finally decided to. The reason that you are pending is that you didn't state what pokemon you wanted.

@Fallen Angel Messiah of Black Roses(whew that is a mouthful) You have Misdreavus Reserved untill tomorrow.-8 pm my time.

Last edited:

ShadowYashi

A secret makes a woman a woman
    Years
  • (Yeah, I was aiming to delete the post and put pending in there, so I could come back and fix it then I clicked the delete the whole post button thingy, but then upon realizing how stupid that was I quickly went to the preview button instead... but my mom's computer is crap like that so it froze on me and deleted my post -.- )

Name
    : Amy Mitchel
    Appearance: A fairly tanned skinned girl, Amy stands abruptly five feet two inches, her eyes are a vibrant light grassy green with black hair falling to the middle of her back. For casual attire, she wears a long sleeved light green zip-up hoodie and under it is a short sleeved black mesh top with netted sleeves that stop just above her torso along with baggy yet form fitting blue cargo pants littered with deep pockets and a few silver chains, the outfit is topped off with some red and black sneakers, a worn looking green cap, which once belonged to her father and around her neck was a sliver chain shaped in the form of an Arbok, which once belonged to her mother, both items were passed on to Amy by her parents.
    Personality: Amy is very eccentric and goofy, with klutzy tendencies and a sharp tongue that gets her into more trouble than she's worth, Amy sometimes says things that she doesn't mean, the words just come out wrong and people tend to get angry and hate her because of it, but can be a very likable person when given the chance. Her mouth is mostly the reason why she has so little friends to begin with, she's blunt and sometimes never thinks about what she says and more often then not its probably something insulting.

She's a slacker and doesn't pay much attention to most things, be it in class to her teachers or at home to her parents, prefers to sleep or do something else rather than listen to them tell her about the art of breeding and how to properly take care of certain Pokemon, this causes her to be frowned upon by them, they know she's a very smart girl and really cares for Pokemon but she just doesn't put as much effort into learning as she would when she were younger.

History: Amy lives a pretty mellow life with her parent's on their Pokemon Ranch. In their day and age, both her parents were very successful trainers, while as another career her Mother took up Breeding, while her Father took up Coordinating and eventually when they settled down with Amy they both agreed on opening a Pokemon Ranch/DayCare Center, where they would watch, breed and raise Pokemon. While growing up, it gave Amy plenty experience, to learn more about Pokemon and dealing their different natures, but eventually as Amy grew older, her love for learning slowly dimmed, she became lazy and put such minimal effort into learning the ways of the breeding world, her parents don't know what caused her to become like this, infact Amy hardly knows herself, so when often asked about it she would just shrug and say 'I guess I just grew out of it'.

Even though her motivation for learning about Pokemon has dimmed exceptionally, she still enjoys being around them, more so than humans, because she doesn't really have many friends so Amy can usually be found out in the fields, in the stable or in the incubation room 'talking' to the eggs. More of ten than not, Amy is usually the one watching and heard the Pokemon, with either Viper her Mother's Arbok or her Father's Gliscor, or sometimes both, while both parent's are usually out shopping and such. It could've been a mere coincidence or fate, but recently her Mother and Father were telling Amy that she should get out more, see the sites, explore the world, travel.

A few days later, whilst rounding up a few baby Happiny and Cleffa with Gliscor and Viper she received a package in the mail, along with a few other items and a letter, giving her instructions on what to do, Amy didn't think much of it at first, thinking it to be some sort of prank and just tossed it in a corner of her room forgetting about it, but during the night while she slept a feeling nagged at the back of her head, telling her to examine the contents more thoroughly and go for it. Eventually Amy gave into the nagging feeling and studied the box and the note, after a few hours of thinking, she decided she would go for it. Her parent's were over joyed to hear that Amy would be going on a trip, but they were wary about the Note, Ticket and the Pokemon, offering her a Pokemon from the Ranch, but she declined, telling them that she would be alright and promised to contact them as often as she could.
    Preferred Starter: Piplup
    Other: N/A
    Sample: (This is taken from a Current RP I'm in: Two World's Collide)

"Hahaha. A Meowth that can't climb, what a riot!" Bianca scowled to herself and looked up to glare at whatever Pokemon was mocking her. It was a small black crow looking bird with a crooked beak, bushy broom looking tail and a feather crest shaped like a witches hat and around its neck was a beige cat claw with thin brown string looped through its base "Just what's so funny you stupid crow!" she shook a clawed fist at the bird, who just laughed even louder as it sneered down from its spot on a branch a few feet above Bianca.

"I'm a Murkrow, you stupid cat" the Murkrow hissed, not really liking her calling him out of his name "Whatever" she replied still glaring at the mocking crow "Dumbkrow, Stupidkrow, Murkrow, same thing" she shot back narrowing her gaze at the bird. Murkrow growled and flapped its wings as it began to hover in the air "What, are you running away?" Bianca grinned triumphantly when she saw the Murkrow fly out of sight "Hahaha I showed that stupid bird."

She was caught of guard however when she felt a stinging sensation at the back of her head. The Murkrow had came back with a vengeance and was pecking at her head ruthlessly Bianca winced and brought a paw forward to Scratch the black bird, anticipating this Murkrow quickly pulled back and managed to dodge the attack except one of Bianca's claws had gotten caught on the string from the necklace around its neck. "Hey! Let go!" Murkrow cried trying to yank its necklace away from Bianca's claw.

"Well, if you just hold still for a second I might be able to..." she trailed off with a devious smirk and then yanked on the string and pulling the flailing bird closer "You know what, no. I won't let go I can pummel you more easily this way" she then brought her free paw forward to Scratch at Murkrow, catching the bird in the eye. Murkrow screeched and flailed harder while Bianca's grip on the string tightened, due to all the pulling the string snapped and Murkrow took off into the horizon screeching something about revenge.

Bianca sighed in relief and looked at the large claw in her paw "What the heck is this for... some kinda necklace maybe" she murmured looking at the snapped ends before she somehow managed to re-knot the string and place the necklace around her neck "This claw looks pretty wicked" she admitted as it rested against her chest "I'm kinda worried though... wouldn't this account as stealing since I took it from him" she mumbled with wide eyes only to have her stomach grumble in response. Bianca groaned and looked up at the apple tree "I guess I'll try climbing it" she padded up to the base of the trunk and placed her paws forward and gripped the wood with her claws, in a matter of seconds Bianca had awkwardly climbed her way up the tree until she had made her way to the branch Murkrow had been perched on.

There it was. A big, shiny, healthy looking red apple Bianca's stomach cried out angrily and she plucked the delicious looking red fruit. Mmm it even smells good! Bianca felt like she was floating on cloud nine when she had bitten into the apple, it was so sweet and juicy! Too bad for the girl turned cat however, for she had only managed to take one bite out of the mouth watering fruit before it was sent flying out of her hand and rolling across the ground of the clearing.

"Hey What the heck was that f--"

Holy Sugar Honey Ice Tea

Murkrow was back. Hovering before her glaring at her nastily with his beady red eyes, she noticed, that the left eye had a jagged looking scar running from the top of its eyebrow to the lower are of his eye making it look like a thunderbolt whenever he closed the eye and the scars connected. But that wasn't what made Bianca want to wet herself, no, it was the group he bought back with him. There was at least a dozen of them, Murkrow's and one other big Mafia Don looking Murkrow, aside from the one she scarred, the Murkrow were hovering ominously in front of the apple tree. Oh crud I think I just angered the son of a crime lord. Bianca thought while she stared wide-eyed at the scarred Murkrow.
    Trainer Card:
    Travel Through Time

Last edited:

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    @ShadowYashi: Accepted! until 8 p.m. tomorrow my time.

@Everyone:This role play will start once Fallen Angel Mesiah of Black Roses finishes his SU or Someone else joins.

Last edited:

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    Fallen Angel Messiah Angel of Black Roses-You Reservation is Over! You just didn't meet the dead line. That now means that Misdreavus is open!

Everyone:
    We just need one more person, and then it will start. Just so I know that you guys are active, respond to this please.

Years
  • [ooc]This is me responding. I am active. I sent you a PM, in case you didn't notice yet. I just wanted to make sure you saw it. That and there really isn't anything else to do with this post.[/ooc]

Last edited:

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    We really need that one more person to start..

OH, and everyone please make a trainer card, if you do not I will make one for you, because they are nice little things that are neat and cool.

Ugh... I really hope that this isn't and epic fail...

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back