• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Travel Through Time

Status
Not open for further replies.

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    Oh, go to the website:Http://WwW.Pokecharms.com/trainercards

We need 1 more person to start, I also need Ghost Princess to post to show that she is active. If I don't get that then we will need 2 more people to start. So if you got friends, head them this way. I am willing to start once we have 5 people, even though there are 6 slots. So, I again remind you to send friends this way, or I am afraid that this roleplay will be going no where very quickly.

Last edited:
    Years
    [ooc] I do it as my signature right? Do you want just the trainer for this particular RPG? What do you want in it?[/ooc]

Last edited:

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    You can have it in your signature. I was planning to make it for character Bios. Yours is a bit small. Mind sending me the original version?

Years
    [ooc] I'm sorry, I tried putting it into the character bio, but it won't let me link anything from another site until I have 15 posts. I will do it when I get to 15 posts in like 3 days or whatever. For now, it's in my sig. [/ooc]

Zorloc

I'm Back baby!
    Years
    Name: Z.R.

Appearance:Z.R. is rather big. always wears a leather jacket even when it is freezing cold or burning hot.He has hair in the shape of flames which makes him look tough. He also wears black gloves with a flame on the front of them.

Personality: Sence he is big most people think he is mean, but he is usuall not. Although When he gets mad he is very mean, and willing to hurt anyone. Niave most of the time. Can be very strange to other.. like is strange obsession with cats.

History:Z.R. was born in Jubilife City to a rich family. He had both parents until aproxmatly the age of 4, When his father died. That Just about crushed him, but he did get over it. He is still weak when you talk about his dad though.

As soon as he was aloud to go to trainer school he went. He was in Trainer School from age 6-9, but when he turned ten he wanted to go off on his journey, but unfortunatly his mother was sick for a year and he had to take care of her, so he did not get to leave for his journey. The next year his mother was not 100% sure he was ready so she kept him for one more year. He is now 12 and getting ready too take off on his journey.

Preferred Starter:Misdreavus

Other:his Favorite type is fire

Sample:"We are Finnaly here Rage!" Zorloc Says Happily. Zorloc is Pretty Happy to be back here because
    Last time he was here he had to leave early. Zorloc looks around seeing many rocks and and holes filled with Magma.
    He knew if he was not careful he could accidently step in one and have his foot Melted, so he watched every step he took.
    Charmander who had not been out for awhile jumped out of his pokeball and landed in one of the holes full of magma, but did not seem to care.
    "Well Charmander you really wanted out badly didn't you?" Zorloc says with a laugh
    "Char Char!" Charmander said while playing in the magma.
    All of a sudden a growlithe came out from another hole

"Ok Charmander let's battle!"

Sorry if the sample it to short

Travel Through Time

Last edited:
    Years
    Name: Thorn Net
    Appearance: Thorn generally wears a tuxedo. With a red tie and some expensive black shoes. He also has a casual style which is more prefered, he sometimes just wears a black shirt, with the top button unbuttoned, with a red tie and jeans. He has dark brown hair, spiked up just at the front. He is average height for his age, he has a very small scar on his cheek and barely ever wears a smile. Thorn almost always has headphones on even when he wears a suit. He has slightly pale skin which shows alot due to the clothes he wears.

Personality: Thorn is very secretive, doesnt talk much. He doesnt smile much. He is very determined and ambitous, which can also sometimes be his downfall and he has a very good knowledge of pokemon.

Thorn likes to listen to rock music. He takes care of his pokemon very well and tries to train them to their full potential.

Thorn is alot of the time very unrelaxed and acts very weirdly toward other humans, often ignoring them, but gets on with pokemon alot better as they make him feel less alone.

Thorn isnt very outgoing except for his pokemon training and is often in his room listening to his music.

Thorn appears to prefer the company of Ghost or Dark type pokemon.

History: Orphaned as a child at the age of four, Thorn has led a hard life. His adoptive parents both missing, expected dead. Thorn has many secrets of his past that even he hasnt managed to discover yet. He has brilliant potential as a trainer and he wonders where he gets it from after he has lost all memory of his original parents. He has apparently little to no friends and has had a very lonely life up to this point.

Has never had much better to do than to help with pokemon. A dark figure has appeared at points in his life to help him out, especially in his times of need and when he needs a friend to talk to, this has led him being diagnosed with schizophrenia. He has had an eye kept on by the police incase this ever leads him to do something awful. He would give anything to turn his world around for the better.

Preferred Starter: Misdreavus

Sample: "Jig!!" Jigglypuff shouted before blowing up like a balloon. It bought a few seconds but for nothing, there was nothing to do with a few seconds. Volco thought continuosly but nothing would have worked.
    They were outnumbered and outdone. With nothing doing any effect there was no chance and no escape. Fire spin could trap them but Volco was simply too old to do it. 'Wait a minute.' Volco thought.
    "Get ready to use mimic, Jigglypuff." Volco ordered. Jigglypuff looked confused but prepared anyway.

Volco started up a horrificly slow fire spin, "Now!" He shouted. Jigglypuff copied the move and quickly used it, Jigglypuffs werent natural runners but it was just fast enough. The Kricketunes were trapped.
    "Now to get out of here before they break free." Volco said.

Jigglypuff looked around the room to see no exits, nothing except Kricktunes and Volco.

"You may go free today, but dont expect this genourosity next time." A voice said through a non-visible speaker. The voice was very familiar to Volco but he couldnt get exactly who it was.

A portal appeared in the middle of the room and Jigglypuff quickly bounced into it. Volco looked around oddly before following.

A third pokemon went through without anyone around to see except the Kricketunes.

A pokemon that hadn't left for many years.

Last edited:

Candy Christina

poseidon's tsunami
    Years
    Name: Nadia Ventura
    Appearance: This young and lustrous teenager has a bright and colorful style when it comes to her clothing. She sports a bright pink jacket that complements her black and pink striped shirt in which she wears underneath. Nadia parades a white pleaded mini-skirt upon her stout legs and white heels which surprisingly comfort her feet. Many say that Nadia has a fairly preppy style, in which she does, but she also keeps a more conservative outfit [a thicker black jacket and white jeans with pink snow boots] along with her in case it is cold. Her eyes show a misty-bluish hue, with a hint of gray in them as well. She also has stubborn curly blonde hair that seems to resist being straightened. Nadia spends much time making sure she looks nice when going out in public, which greatly annoys many of her friends and family.

Personality: Nadia tends to been in a somewhat "rushed and cluttered" mood. She always seems to think her hair or clothing is out of place or something else is gone wrong. Her need to be perfect sometimes creates hostility between her and her family, especially her much more conservative and tomboyish older sister. Despite this unusual desire of everything needing to be in line constantly, she is very outgoing and nice to most people. She can be somewhat quick to be critical of others though, but it is one of her bad habits that she can't dispose of. Nadia is not the smartest of the bunch, although she has had her intelligent moments on occasion. These occasions are usually infrequent and far in between though. She is overall a very free-spirited girl that has her faults, but makes up for it by being benevolent to those that she comes in contact with.

History: Nadia was initially from the small community of Littleroot Town and was birthed there. Not even a year later, the Ventura family moved to Celadon City in the Kanto region. It was here that many new opportunities became available to them. Nadia's father is an astounding chef while her mother is a successful best-selling author, having written a famous romantic novel series that sold millions of copies. After the first book's financial and broad success worldwide, the family decided they would move to the big city so Nadia's mother could promote her novels more. Her mother's celebrity status somewhat caused her to become the way she is; always obsessed with her appearance because of the paparazzi. Eventually, she grew tired of Celadon City and decided to do something she never thought she'd do in a million years; travel. Her parents were shocked at first as Nadia didn't seem all that interested in becoming a trainer. Soon after she had proposed the idea to her parents, she left the city and went off to travel and see the world, despite the fact that she could quite possibly be interrupted many times by the media…and that she was wearing heels.

Only after about three weeks of travel, she had received a letter while in Saffron City, asking her to return home. She hadn't had luck capturing any Pokemon for herself, so she ultimately decided that returning was inevitable. As soon as she had made it back to Celadon City, her parents welcomed her and gave her a small box that had come in the mail for her. Her parents also had troubling news, stating that her older sister had left home two weeks prior without any notification of her leaving. Nadia and her sister were very close despite their opposing personalities, and she vowed to her parents that she would try and find her at all costs with the help of her newly acquired Pokemon.

Preferred Starter: Starly

Other: She has oddly shown interest in stamp-collecting. She keeps a book of them along with her on her journey.

RP Sample
    ___

Later on that day, Amy decided to calm her mind and swim in the sea with Goldeen for a little bit. She needed someway to relieve her cluttered brain, in which she could find release in the ocean. After a few moments, she returned to the sandy surface and walked over towards the group. She had remembered what the old man had said earlier, about how they needed to apologize to the Gods for disturbing the island dwellers.

"Why do we have to ask for forgiveness? I don't get it. We didn't do anything; it was those stupid Indians. And it's not like we wanted to come to the island. It just happened." Amy stated while drying herself off with a towel.

The sky was getting darker and a slight breeze filled the area around them. The beach was calm, the tides rolled in and out in a mesmerizing way. The sunset was absolutely beautiful. Twilight soon set in. Amy sat on the sand and looked at the view in front of them.

"Wow…it's so pretty. And the weather is nice too…" She said in a calm voice.

She sighed to herself.

"I may hate being on this island, but I'll surely miss how beautiful the horizon is. Oh, and you said something about a cavern right? Should we go there?" Amy asked.

She walked over to her backpack to change out of her bathing suit.

"If we do decide to go, it might be best to leave at night. The Indians might still be around right now, so if we leave later on while it's dark, they might not be able to notice us." She explained.

Last edited:

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    @Zorloc: You need an above average Sign-up now. Yours is just ... well not even really a decent one. Try harder. Declined.

@Skii:I have changed my mind. You are now pending. I just need you to fix those choppy sentences, and add some more to each category, if you do that it will be no doubt an acceptance.

@CandyChristina:That is a good sign-up. I just want you to add a bit more to History. Pending

Last edited:

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    Ok ^^ Accepted! Have fun with Starly

@Everyone: Ok, we need someone to take Misdreavus and then we can start. Also, if ghost princess doesn't contact me soon, we will need another.

Last edited:

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    Name: Thorn Net
    Appearance: Thorn generally wears a tuxedo. With a red tie and some expensive black shoes. He also has a casual style which is more prefered, he sometimes just wears a black shirt, with the top button unbuttoned, with a red tie and jeans. He has dark brown hair, spiked up just at the front. He is average height for his age, he has a very small scar on his cheek and barely ever wears a smile. Thorn almost always has headphones on even when he wears a suit. He has slightly pale skin which shows alot due to the clothes he wears.

Personality: Thorn is very secretive, doesnt talk much. He doesnt smile much. He is very determined and ambitous, which can also sometimes be his downfall and he has a very good knowledge of pokemon. Thorn likes to listen to rock music. He takes care of his pokemon very well and tries to train them to their full potential. Thorn is alot of the time very unrelaxed and acts very weirdly toward other humans, often ignoring them, but gets on with pokemon alot better as they make him feel less alone.

Thorn isn't very outgoing except for his pokemon training and is often in his room listening to his music. Thorn appears to prefer the company of Ghost or Dark type pokemon.

History: Orphaned as a child at the age of four, Thorn has led a hard life. His adoptive parents both missing, expected dead. Thorn has many secrets of his past that even he hasn't managed to discover yet. He has brilliant potential as a trainer and he wonders where he gets it from after he has lost all memory of his original parents. He has apparently little to no friends and has had a very lonely life up to this point.

Has never had much better to do than to help with pokemon. A dark figure has appeared at points in his life to help him out, especially in his times of need and when he needs a friend to talk to, this has led him being diagnosed with schizophrenia. He has had an eye kept on by the police in case this ever leads him to do something awful. He would give anything to turn his world around for the better.

Preferred Starter:
    Misdreavus

Sample: "Jig!!" Jigglypuff shouted before blowing up like a balloon. It bought a few seconds but for nothing, there was nothing to do with a few seconds. Volco thought continuosly but nothing would have worked.
    They were outnumbered and outdone. With nothing doing any effect there was no chance and no escape. Fire spin could trap them but Volco was simply too old to do it. 'Wait a minute.' Volco thought.
    "Get ready to use mimic, Jigglypuff." Volco ordered. Jigglypuff looked confused but prepared anyway.

Volco started up a horrificly slow fire spin, "Now!" He shouted. Jigglypuff copied the move and quickly used it, Jigglypuffs werent natural runners but it was just fast enough. The Kricketunes were trapped.
    "Now to get out of here before they break free." Volco said.

Jigglypuff looked around the room to see no exits, nothing except Kricktunes and Volco.

"You may go free today, but dont expect this genourosity next time." A voice said through a non-visible speaker. The voice was very familiar to Volco but he couldnt get exactly who it was.

A portal appeared in the middle of the room and Jigglypuff quickly bounced into it. Volco looked around oddly before following. A third pokemon went through without anyone around to see except the Kricketunes. A pokemon that hadn't left for many years.

@Skii:Well.. see this is how the spacing and stuff should be which makes it smaller. I see that you have great potential. You should add some more to it all. The sample is a bit small, but I think you can do better.. correct?

@Everyone:We need a gible spot.. Also, I am going to try and make the OOC again.

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    Everyone: Ok People, come one please. We really need that Gible spot taken.

Skii: Finish the Sign-up, or I am afraid you will be declined.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
    May I reserve Gible please, I'm tired and will finish tommorow morning if approved

Name: Hito

Appearance:
    Travel Through Time

Personality: Hito loves to catch pokemon. He is always in a happy go lucky mood (not done)
    History:(Your life until this point. I do not really want any Mary-sues or any Gothic Mary-sues.Remember, Originality. Oh and a 2 paragraph minimum. A 4 Paragraph Maximum)

Preferred Starter: Gible

RP sample: from first rp, Goddess of Happiness

I woke up to the sound of my mom's voice telling me to wake up.
    It was earlier than usual, so I thought there was some type of emergency
    "Happy Birthday" My mom, dad, and little sister Tammy said.
    I had completely forgotten my own fourteenth birthday

"Happy birthday big brother"Said Tammy, my little sister was a cute 5 year old, cheerful, headstrong little girl

We celebrated for hours, but then they told me they had something to talk about
    "Tammy, go upstairs" Said dad

"Well Hiro, This is very serious" Mom said.

"What is it mom?"

"You aren't...," She paused and started to cry. "You aren't my... I can't do it, Tori you have to tell him..."

"You arent our biological son" Said dad.

"Well, to tell you the truth," I said. "I already knew that based on little obvious things, such as my hair"

"What a releif, I thought you'd be mad" Said mom, with a smile and tears of joy streaming down her face.

"Well," Said dad, "there's more. Do you remember those stories I would tell you about the Winged Humans"

"You mean the Bird-Winged Humans, and Yes, what about them"

"Well," he started "you are one of them, that's where you inherited your white hair from.
    "You fell from the sky, into my hands with red hair and red wings, we put you in a bed, then let you sleep. But you were actually a transformed child. The next day you had white hair and no wing, we just suspected that the wings were in your shirt, but we didn't notice that your hair had changed colors, it just slipped our minds. But the day after that, you regained your red hair, and red wings, and tore up the house, with tornado's and other wind based attacks but after a few months, your "red self" started to take a liking to us, and stopped terrorizing the house.

I didn't know what to say, I always thought the stories were just stories, and that was it... I never knew thay had a deeper meaning, dad had been trying to tell me that all these years.

"...I...I beleive you" I said, this was my family, they wouldn't joke about this.

As soon as I accepted the fact, 2 white, angel-like wings sprout out of my back.

"What's happening to me?"

Your becoming you.

"Who said that" I said in a loud, angry voice.

I've been with you for fourteen years, it's our birthday, my name should be obvious.

Then everything turned black, I wasn't in my house anymore. A figure appeared, he was wearing a cape and had red hair

Who are you, what do you want with me?

I'm you.

Your...me?

Call me Zero, your "red" side.

Your the one who tore the house up!

Bingo. Do you remember that sword that you received after you were saved from drowning one day, it's name is Aqua, it saved you.

A sword? your ly-
    (He can't be lying, after everything that's happened today)

Well anyway, your latent powers are now awakened, happy birthday

"Hiro, Hiro what's wrong?" Said Tammy very worried

"What happened?" I said

"You met your other half" Said dad

"I...I gotta go, I'm taking Sora and my sword, don't wait for me to start dinner tonight" I said

"Where are you going" Asked mom

"To fulfill my destiny" I said

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back