• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

pure and dark lugia

should i add the pictures of lugia turning dark to the story?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

star88

colour blind artist [no joke]
Years
Progue:
lugia a being of true and pureness and truth not to mention a gardien of the ocean sharing his job along with the mighty kyogre and the price of the sea temple manafy. though his part of the sea is not big his other job is unique to him and more important by far. that is for this story. without lugia those with a true heart would not stay that way for to long about a year if they are lucky but that only stands for the truest of beings. the ledgenary pokemon would remain indifferent if not a little more cold hearted but everyone and everything else would eventually lose its self without lugia to hold the balance. which brings us to the start of our story.
Chapter one: the trap
In the depths of the ocean haveing just been hurredly woken up from a deep sleep by a desperate gyarados, lugia is told that some one wants to challenge him. "but it is a trap " gyarados warns lugia desperatly. lugia beleving that he couldn't be beaten as gyarados had said soured up to battle the challenger ignoring gyarados's pleas. " i knew you would fall for it lugia. you are to arrogant these days. but soon that will not be a problem. soon purity will be gone and you will obey me." the challenger laughed. who he was is unknown. wether he was human is the only thing we know. he was once but got changed and is now a mutant and most deadly enemy to the only one who could possibly beat lugia in a fair battle without destroying him. how did he get changed you ask. well that is another story. his name now? that is easy everyone knows that. kramuandon the undying half ghost half human monster of a thing as well as being the new king ash's right hand man.
" i will never obey you and nothing can change that" lugia replys.
" really? we will see about that. are we in-danger now? are we in trouble now? there is no ash to save you. no song and most improtantly no leader of the resistance. your on your own lugia." kramuandon sneered. " now obey" he comanded fireing a dark sphere out of his hand.
Lugia tryed to get out of its path but was too late. they collided with a big crash. kramuandon's grin vanished when he saw lugia plummeting down. heading strait for a rocky cliff!
" must fight it or die" lugia desperatly thought. the darkness was raising through his body too quickly. he wasn't going to make it. wham! lugia's wings shot out seising his deadly drop. "the darkness may have got me he tought but it will not have all purity" he thought use the last of his strenght to send any pureness he had left to the resistance. that is the last thing lugia remembered.
with a rah dark lugia started to swoop back up to his new master. kramuandon smiled. the resistance would no longer be a threat. with out purity they would lose their cause and join him.

far away in another realm someone felt the disturbance. their mind briefly flickered the pokemon realm. it had once been their home. if only she could wake up and go back.
mean while in ninetail's cave Uxie the girls eyes flick open briefly. the girl was the only human ever to be in the pokemon only part of the realm. Uxie shot off to report this to Gardevoir and Ninetails.
some where else surveying the world as it's creator had told it to do Arcus sighed and wished that he could intervene but knew that she would wake up in time and only after she had won would he be able to see her again. sometime he wished that she hadn't been as stubborn but kept unknown to the world and everything in it as he was told. couldn't he give them just a little clue. then he remembered Ninetails. he should give her the power to complete his mistresses bracelet. he called her mistress even though she had told him many times she did not own him. did not even have a pokeball with his name on to stop him from being captured like with all the other ledgends. he made a mental note to rectify this and settled down to watch what happened to lugia.
will add more soon. star[yes it is related to the pic in my sig]

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
First, don't mess with the font tags. I couldn't even scan by this post because the rainbow that just flew by hurt my eyes.

Second, get a beta reader and use spell-check, because there are a lot of basic errors in this story. It makes it highly unreadable.

You have two strikes against the rules. The unreadability one is the highest offender, so the thread is now closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back