• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello, Dolly!

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2009
    Well guys, my name is Pedro, I'm 20, brazilian and I've playd every generation since Game Boy Color. What doesn't mean I'm a good trainer, of course. I feel I'm much more like a collector/breeder, but I'm seriously interested on getting the hand of the battles, attacks and whatnot. I had a large Pokémon hiatus, but aabour two months ago, I bought my DS (a golden one, Zelda edition, prettiest thing ever), and you know: You can take the guy out of Pallet, but you'll never take Pallet out of the guy. Well, more than that, I'm fond of flying and grass Pokémon, I'm a music teacher, I studied Anthropology, I'm working for the UN, I'm a drum corps lover and those kinds of stuff.

Hello!

Last edited:

ErickaVolt

Born to kill.
    Years
  • Welcome to PokeCommunity, Flugelboy. Read the rules and have fun posting here. And yes, flying and grass type are awesome. You had such interesting interests.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2009
    Hey there flugelboy. Welcome to the pokemon community. Please read the rules and have fun. Wow -.- you got a lot of interest and jobs. How did you cope with your life? XD

I'm still working on that coping stuff, Kaizer!

XD

It's nice to have such a warm and cozy community, I'm glad I found these forums!

Adâm1

The Lion's Share
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Mar 2, 2013
    Well, you are much older than me, but still, all people deserve a welcome.

Hello, and welcome To PC! I hope you enjoy your stay here, and if you need anyone to battle, I'm able to battle now, but I've never lost yet, and I don't intend to. Anway, welcome again!

edt. oops sorry I didn't llok at your trainer card! we could battle if you want, but I have, umm.... Salamence, Gabite, Rayquaza, and Gyarados, so....

Last edited:

Saurav

~`;I am the Frozen Sun;`~
    Years
  • Hi "Pedro" and wow with the long list you do stuffs :p

Welcome to PC and hope you will have some fun out here :D

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2009
    Welcome Pedro!!
    Great to see loads of different nationalities on here!!! :D

Oh, and come to think of it, Stormer, do you know any good team on GB.com? One with mature people, proper english speaking and organized activities?

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • Welcome to PC, Flugelboy!

You seem quite busy for your age! It's great that your so involved...I'm impressed ^_^

But anyway, I'm sure you'll have a great time here at PC. You seem like quite the fan of pokemon, so I don't think you'll have any trouble finding your way here. There's plenty of cool topics to comment on and some cool people to meet =P

Hopefully I'll see you around the forums a bit. Have fun!

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2009
    Welcome to PC, Flugelboy!

You seem quite busy for your age! It's great that your so involved...I'm impressed ^_^

But anyway, I'm sure you'll have a great time here at PC. You seem like quite the fan of pokemon, so I don't think you'll have any trouble finding your way here. There's plenty of cool topics to comment on and some cool people to meet =P

Hopefully I'll see you around the forums a bit. Have fun!

(I'm afraid this topic is growing too big...)

Thank you, Aura! How come so many nice people gathered in one place?

This is frigging cool!

(I always felt like I wasn't enjoying the whole Pokémon experience, now I found out why! Community, it's all about COMMUNITY!)

Where is the school and the battle classes?

I'll need some!

Back