• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who's going to the superbowl this year?

Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2014
    Baltimore I agree with...but what about the Cardinals? They're pretty red hot this year...

Philadelphia is up there, too.
    Gotta support my team...Chicago can can Grossman and then get on the list. Lovie can go, too...
    San Diego had promise, but their coach is useless.
    [/Iguesswe'lljustsee]

jasonresno

[fight through it]
    Years
  • Baltimore I agree with...but what about the Cardinals? They're pretty red hot this year...

Philadelphia is up there, too.
    Gotta support my team...Chicago can can Grossman and then get on the list. Lovie can go, too...
    San Diego had promise, but their coach is useless.
    [/Iguesswe'lljustsee]

What's wrong with Lovie? He's the man.

I wish I could say Chicago was in it but it looks like too much is going against them. All things considered: a pretty good year.

I'm seeing the Steelers getting in there.

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    I can see the Steelers in the Superbowl because of their extraordinary defense, but who would their opponent be? The Giants maybe? They are doing extremely well this year also.

Back