• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

THIS IS SANTAAAAA!!!

Hyperpanda

Celebi rulez
Years
  • THIS IS SANTAAAAA!!!

In the Christmas spirit,Spartan Claus delivers toys to the good boys and girls!

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    Hehe, lol, that is funny! Nice pic! Scream to death, then all the children will wake up! XD

Starway

Artist and Gamer
    Years
  • XDDDD i love how you used the guy from 300 on Santa's face although...it might frighten the children very much o.o

Years
  • I know you're trying to make it funny and all, but the face and the backround don't really flow/ or go together. Still, not a bad idea, pretty funny!

Last edited:

moments.

quixotic
    Years
  • AHHH That is quite scary.
    I wouldn't want to come wandering down the stairs in the night time on Christmas Eve and see him in my house!

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Sorry, but this is the wrong section. ^^; You're looking for the Graphics & Photography section.

We normally require 4 images for a gallery, but since this wouldn't really go in the GRT, and it's in the holiday spirit, I'll let it go this once. :/

-moved-

Back