• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Banjo-Kazooie DS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Step.One.Step.Closer.To.Me

соlоя, lзт Іт ∂яаg you аωаy.
Years
  • Hey everyone, it's Weeble.
    And i have some thing to do.
    First who loved banjo-kazooie for n64?
    Well i want to do a petition for getting banjo-kazooie ds.
    All wee have to do is sign our name/username on the list below and then we can send it of to the banjo-kazooie team to see if the will consider in making a nintendo ds version of banjo-kazooie.

LIST

Just post your username to sign up.

Last edited:

moments.

quixotic
    Years
  • I loved the original and think it is rubbish that XBox 360 gets a new one and Nintendo fans are left standing!
    Although I doubt this will have much effect on getting a new DS game, I will sign up nevertheless.
    noxious.

Wolfwhispers

Trainers for Life
    Years
  • I'm sorry, and although I think your love for Banjo-Kazooie and idea is awsome, I can't do this. Banjo-Kazooie and Zelda Ocarina of Time were my absolute favorite video games. Nintendo 64 was the best, especially with that type of controller. I've seen what they do to Nintendo games. There was a Spyro the Dragon game that you could buy for both Playstation and Gameboy Advance. Advance was absolutely horrible, and I know they will make the graphics horrrible for Banjo-Kazooie and make the storyline a bit different, even if minor.

Also, with the new game out, which is absolutely horrible and is not a true Banjo-Kazooie game (all you do is build stuff >_<) people might not be too into it, especially the new generation because they don't know how awsome nintendo 64 is.

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 4, 2024
    I wish for the old ones to be ported into DS. They managed to port Super Mario 64 into DS, so why not the old Banjo Kazooie games? Even though Nintendo don't own them, Microsoft would make a lot from this.

Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2009
    It's on Xbox Live Arcade, so this is very unlikely. I'll sign it when I have time. Right now, I've gotta head off to bed.

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    Are there even enough buttons on a DS to make a BK game?

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • No no just no. They released the bear on x-box live arcade rare gone to microsoft and i doubt microsoft will sell their shares back to ninty. Just because of an online petition doesnt mean they will say gee lets port our old game to the ds and give it crappy ass controls. If the handheld doesnt have an analog stick then it wil surely be horrible to control. Example is SM64. So yeah you guys really are trying for nothing. Sorry to be the one to break it to you dreamers.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back