• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon adventure!

Editman

Pokemon Collector
Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 30, 2014
    [FONT=&quot]Our journey begins on a gloomy day in the Epic region, as three friends began the endeavor of a life time, today is the day that Ace Can finally become a Pokémon trainer, his friends Hayden and Juan turned 10 three months ago but they all vowed to start their journey together.

"Ace dear Juan and Hayden are here" Ace jumped up at the sound of his mother's voice with the arrival of his birthdates he got a brand new outfit a brand new pair of shoes a new hat and a new pair of running shoes. "Guys are you all ready!" Juan and Hayden shook their heads happily Ace grabbed his backpack and went into the kitchen where is mother and his little sister Amira where seated. "Mom, dad I'm leaving on my journey today; I just want to let you guys know that I'll miss you." Ace's mom stood up with a coin in her hand smiling her motherly smile, "OH ACE! You know I love you very much, and whether you win or lose I still love you." Ace cracked a smile as his mother hugged him; he looked to the right as Juan looked at him with a grin and Hayden had a happy expression on her face. Ace's dad stood up "Well soon I have nothing to say but make me more proud then I am right now!" Ace gave his dad a thumb up and turned to exit the house. "Uh ACE honey..You might want your Pokémon first" Hayden and Juan hit the ground and then rose back to their feet finally Hayden Spoke "With that kind of mindset you'll never make it as a Pokémon Trainer" Ace stuck his tongue out and walked towards his mother who handed him 6 poke balls one was a great ball that held a Pokémon in it. Juan who was leaning on the threshold came forth. "Well I might as well be your first Pokémon battle, come on ace let's battle em!"
    Everyone exited to the outside on the cloudy dark day, Juan held his poke ball up with a wide grin and his pearly whites showing, Ace held his poke ball with a look of utter confusion on his face. He didn't know what Pokémon Juan had but he knew it was going to be tough. Hayden stepped up and explained the rules "This will be a one on one Pokémon battle between Sakiro City trainer Champion Ace and Sakiro City trainer Juan Morrison the battle will end when one of the Pokémon are unable to battle…GO!"
    Juan pulled his hand back and tossed out his poke ball. A small Purple Pokémon emerged from the poke ball; it had a large poison barb and long ears. "A Nidoran!" Ace yelled he didn't know what was in his poke ball but he knew whatever was in the ball he was going to have a tough battle.

"Poke ball GO!" the red and white ball landed on the road a bright white light emerged, soon a grown Pokémon with white chest fur and long ears appeared from the ball "ALRIGHT AN EEVEE!" ACE jumped for joy but this didn't stop Juan from attacking, "Nidoran Poison sting attack!" Nidoran jumped into the air and fired little poison barbs from its horn, "EEVEE use sand attack to stop those barbs!" eevee turned around and began to kick sand on the barbs, they hit the dirt , Juan looked a bit surprised but it didn't last long, "Alright Nidoran use your Scratch attack!" Nidoran rushed towards eevee and began to scratch it left and right with powerful claws, "eevee hang in there!" Hayden and the other's looked on as they could see that Ace was thinking of a way to counter.

"Eevee use your quick attack on the double!" eevee jumped out of the way of Nidoran last claw and then slammed into him with a powerful blow" Nidoran was down and struggling to get up, "eevee finish him off Tackle attack!" Juan yelled out to Nidoran "Nidoran use horn attack!" Eevee came in for the tackle while Nidoran was using horn attack, with his quick thinking Ace called out towards eevee "Jump eevee!" the little Pokémon jumped into the air and then landed behind Nidoran, "Ok eevee finish it QUICK ATTACK!!!" eevee dashed into the back of Nidoran knocking him out, Juan could be heard yelling get up but Nidoran had no fight left in it. Hayden stepped up and yelled "Nidoran is unable to battle the winner of the match is Champion Ace!" Ace jumped into the air and danced around, he then heard his mother say, "Everyone come inside I made dinner for this event"
    After eating and heading up route 301 Ace, Juan and Hayden came to a fork in the road they looked at the sign. "you are currently on route 301 take route 302 to cobble city take route 301 ex to Mt Epic" Ace Held up his hand and pointed towards route 302 towards Cobble city, while Hayden pointed towards Mount epic, and Juan decided to stay on 301 which would take him to the Civic Forest. "Well guys I guess this is goodbye" Hayden explained to him that it was See you later not goodbye, she hugged both Juan and Ace and headed towards Mt.Epic. Juan turned towards Ace and said to him.

"Your first name may be champion but if we meet in the Pokémon league you'll leave there as solely Ace..." and with that he headed towards the forest. Ace looked at the long road to cobble city and then he glanced down at his poke ball holding his companion eevee "Let's do it" he said as he walked up the road, while doing so the sun parted the clouds, lighting the road and the day..[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    The last time we saw our hero, he had just parted ways with his friends after beating Juan in a Pokémon battle, now we rejoin our hero on route 302 on his way to Cobblestone city and his first Pokémon gym battle.
    "Awh man I'm so hungry" Ace held onto his stomach as he entered the Tatum village Pokémon center. "Hello I'm Nurse Joy and this is my Pokémon partner Chansey, I can heal your Pokémon back to normal, and Ace took the ball containing his eevee and handed it to nurse joy who then took eevee to a room. She came back and told Ace it would take awhile and that he should join her for lunch. "So you're a Pokémon Nurse sounds like tough work" Nurse Joy bit into her sandwich and then shook her head yes, the sound of the Nursing Machine went off as Ace's eevee was healed. He stood up and grabbed his poke ball and then started out of the Pokémon center with Nurse Joy guiding him out, No soon then he stepped out he saw a huge crowd of men with all black on and huge red R's on their chest. The men had back packs on and they were sucking up other people's Pokémon.
    "HEY! YOU CAN'T DO THAT!'Nurse Joy protested but there was nothing she could do a man came up to him and tried to suck the poke balls from ace'
    s waist but ace took off running. He bumped into a girl, who had red hair; they both fell on ground as the rockets approached. "Now kid don't you feel stupid...Hand over the Pokémon" The girl with the red hair stood up and removed a Poke ball from her waist "I choose you! Blastoise!" Ace looked in awe as the huge water Pokémon emerged from the poke ball. "Ok Blastoise this guy wants to steal you from me; if he wants you he has to prove he can handle you!" The rocket tossed out a poke ball and a electabuzz appeared, "Let's see your Blastoise beat a thunder type" Ace watched as The two Pokémon battled, from the corner of his eye he saw a bright flash as another Rocket tossed out a Zubat. "I can't let this double teaming go on much longer I CHOOSE YOU EEVEE!" Ace threw out his Poke ball and eevee emerged healthy and ready to battle.
    "Zubat Supersonic attack!" the bat Pokémon flapped it's wings at a high speed and released a loud screeching noise, "eevee use your agility now!" eevee jumped from side to side at a high speed dodging the supersonic waves, "Alright Zubat Aerial ACE!" Zubat flew into the air and came down with a powerful attack that knocked eevee to the ground. "AH! Eevee can you still battle?" eevee shook its head yes and got back up. "Eevee use your swift attack!" eevee jumped back and with the wag of its tail eevee sent a powerful burst of stars at Zubat causing it to fall to the ground. "Now eevee use your tackle attack!'" eevee charged at Zubat and finished the job by knocking it back towards its trainer. "Gah Zubat! " Ace turned around to see that the red headed trainer had defeated Electabuzz; she smiled at him and gave him thumbs up.
    Ace bent down to eevee "you did a good job buddy and you deserve a good rest return!" Ace stood up and walked to the trainer wielding the Blastoise "Hey nice battle kid" said with a high pitched voice. "Thanks that Blastoise looks really strong, my name is Champion ace" The girl laughed and then replied, "That's a weird but fitting name my name is Giselle" Ace looked on in shock "Wait you're the Giselle Champion of the elite four?" "Yes that's me, I hope to see you one day Ace, Oh I just caught this Pokémon but I think you should be able to train it better than me here, it's a Spinarak." "WOW thanks Giselle!" She then turned around again holding a little red box "Now I have a favor to ask of you can you record every Pokémon you see? I'll give you this pokedex; it automatically records every Pokémon you come across" Ace accepted the pokedex and vowed to help Giselle. "My friend Samuel Oak gave that pokedex to me but I think you'll be able to finish it, if your ever in Pallet town in the Kanto region you should give him a shout.
    Giselle walked off towards Sakiro city, Ace waved goodbye and headed towards Cobble town yet again, and upon leaving the city he saw a familiar face. "Mom?" Ace ran towards his mother whom was holding a poke ball. "Oh HI dear I just came to challenge you to a Pokémon battle, I didn't want to battle you in front of your friends but I did want to battle you" Ace looked around he couldn't believe his own mother had challenged him to a Pokémon battle, he was going to decline her but finally he grabbed his poke ball and readied himself. "Ok honey know come at me with everything you got GO ABRA!"
    Ace looked down and decided to use Spinarak "I chose you Spinarak!" the day was coming to an end, and the cold and dry air was setting in. "Spinarak use your Poison sting attack!" Spinarak jumped into the air and released a barrage of Poison barbs at Abra, but Abra simply teleported. "Ok Abra use your Psywave" Abra let loose a wave of psychic waves that hit Spinarak dead on for a super effective hit however Spinarak wasn't defeated yet. Thinking to himself [how can I beat a Pokémon that can teleport every time I attack] something inside Ace's mind had clicked "Spinarak use mean look!" Spinarak showed its body to Abra, and Abra began to shiver in fear. "That's a nice job Hun but we don't need to retreat to win Abra Finish this use Psywave!" "Spinarak shoot your web onto that lamp post!" Abra's wave missed Spinarak hitting a local bench. "Spinarak use your poison jab attack!" Spinarak punched Abra dead in the face with its poison Jab attack; however Spinarak was too close, so it couldn't make a hasty retreat, "Finish him off Abra Psywave!!!" the wave hit Spinarak causing it to faint. "WHA I LOST TO MY OWN MOTHER!!!? Spinarak return… good job buddy" Ace looked highly disappointed but he received a hug from his mother and words of assurance.
    As Ace continued down Route 302 towards Cobblestone City he walked with the stink of Defeat but the soul of a champion.

Editman

Pokemon Collector
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 30, 2014
    Last Time we saw Ace he had arrived in the small town of Tatum; where he helped the Elite four champion Giselle ward off team rocket now Ace continues his journey towards Cobblestone city..
    "Man there aren't any Pokémon around here anywhere…" Ace looked around the barren land as it was seemingly too hot for a Pokémon to appear. Looking around he saw a small village, he could feel his stomach acting up again and, he knew he had to feed his Pokémon. Walking slowly through the town there wasn't a soul in sight, Ace began hollering trying to find someone to talk to, and however his concentration was broken by a noise resonating from behind him. Ace quickly turned around to see a Beedrill, "AW right a Beedrill!"
    "Get away from that Beedrill son" Ace turned to look at the person whom seemingly came from nowhere. "That Beedrill isn't right its heart has been closed! It's a Shadow Pokémon!?"
    "A Shadow Pokémon?" Ace turned around, no sooner than he did the bug Pokémon charged him, Ace went to back up but fell backwards and landed in a barrel; the beedrill's stingers had just narrowly missed him. The Pokémon had lost interest and flown off. Ace picked himself up from the barrel and dusted himself off. He turned to the old man that had apparently tried to help him and gave his thanks.
    "If I were you Boy I'd head straight into Cobblestone city…There is a rise in Shadow Pokémon and they are running havoc in this town." He looked down at Ace and turned away, he then pointed to a huge white building with a gigantic satellite that blocked out the sunset.
    "As soon as that place appeared the Pokémon began to act crazy, my tauros injured my daughter… she's in the hospital right now recovering. If you need a place you stay for the night your welcome to stay at my place." Ace looked at the coming night and decided to take the man up on his offer.
    "Well now Ace it's so nice to have you in for dinner tonight it's been a long time since we had company." Ace didn't look up from his food, he was shoving it in his mouth so fast he didn't hear what the lady had said."Ace maybe your Pokémon would like something to eat as well?" Ace smiled and then reached on his belt and grabbed his poke balls.
    "Come on out Spinarak and eevee!" as the Pokémon emerged from their Poke balls, they quickly ran over to the plate that the nice old lady had placed on the floor for them. Shortly after there was a knock at the door, the old man walked over to the door and opened it soon a girl about 11 years old had pushed through the threshold and gave the man a huge hug.
    "Daddy! Mommy… the doctors said I'm going to be ok!" the parents were filled with joy, but they kept commenting on why She had walked through the town all by herself. While this was going on Ace had accidentally poured to much hot sauce on his rice; Ace's face turned crimson red from the heat. "WAAHAAAATER!!!!!" Ace jumped up and drank the whole pitcher of Water.
    "Mom, dad who is that?" the girl said with a confused look on her face, pointing at Ace.
    "That's Ace dear he is a young Pokémon trainer who we met today, he was attacked by a Shadow Pokémon as well. Ace this is our daughter Clara; she is a Pokémon trainer as well" Ace wiped his hands and went over to meet the trainer.
    "Hi it's nice to meet you! These are my Pokémon eevee and Spinarak" Both eevee and Spinarak greeted Clara with a smile and then continued eating. Ace went back towards his Pokémon; he then bent down and began playing with them. "Your Pokémon seem to be happy you must be training them well" she said as Ace smiled and patted both eevee and Spinarak on the head.
    "Tomorrow I'm going to the Poke school you should come with me and learn some stuff" Ace jumped up in happiness shaking his head and agreeing to go.
    [next day]
    The sun rose up over the satellite, causing the Towns Dodrio to awaken; the bird hoisted its head back and let out a loud screech into a microphone which let the town know the sun had risen. Ace got up and yawned when he opened his Eyes he was met by the body of Spinarak, it startled him causing him to fall backwards and step of eevee's tail.
    "OW…eevee Spinarak I'm sorry..You guys return" Ace walked down stairs to see Clara ready to head out to poke school.
    "Finally your awake let's go!' she grabbed Ace by the arm and pulled him all the way to the school they entered the class room of a hefty man just as he was explaining battle strategies.
    "Ok you see class: fire beats grass, but water beats fire, however grass beats water" it didn't take long before ace had fell asleep Clara bumped him causing him to awaken. The teacher continued this time speaking about Poke balls.
    "Poke balls are used to catch Pokémon, up to six Pokémon is carried at any given time; people who battle and raise Pokémon are called trainers.
    Ace had long been asleep making himself comfortable he straddled his leg across the chair and placed his hands in his pants. Clara pushed him on the floor, as the impact awakened him. "Geez what did you do that for!" She whispered Pay attention; Ace got up and sat in his seat again.
    "A healthy Pokémon maybe hard to capture so weaken it using a status Problem"
    Ace raised his hand, "uh what's a status problem?' The teacher Looked at Ace and then explained
    "A status problem is when the condition of a Pokémon is changed I.E: poisoned Burned, frozen, or paralyzed"
    "Don't forget sleep!" Clara yelled out.
    "Pokémon trainers seek others to engage in battle, battles are constantly raged everywhere. The ultimate goal is to beat 8 gym leaders and enter the Pokémon league! Now doesn't anyone want to battle me first?"
    Ace and Clara raised their hands; the teacher had seen what Clara was capable of so he decided to go with Ace. The class exited the room and stood around the arena. "Ok Ace this will be a two on two Pokémon battle!"
    "Fine with me my first Pokémon is Spinarak!" Ace tossed his poke ball out the bug Pokémon landed in the center arena ready to battle.
    "A Spinarak Huh...Ok then I'll choose my Hoothoot!" Ace looked shocked he had the type disadvantage.
    "Keep in Mind young man that if you beat me I'll grant you one of the Pokémon I lost with!" This gave Ace the confidence he needed.
    "Spinarak use your Spider Web attack!" Spinarak jumped into the air and released a huge string of web that smacked into the face of Hoothoot. Ace jumped for joy but he knew hoothoot's next attack would punish Spinarak.
    "Hoothoot use your aerial Ace now!" Hoothoot flew into the air and came down with a super effective strike on Spinarak. Spinarak fainted after the Blow leaving Ace with One Pokémon.
    "Go eevee!" eevee emerged from the Pokeball ready to battle it didn't have much work to do because Spinarak had tried out Hoothoot already.
    "Eevee use your quick attack!" eevee sprinted towards Hoothoot knocking it out the air and out of the battle. Ace knew he had one more Pokémon to beat and he readied himself for it.
    "Go Arbok!" The menacing snake Pokémon emerged from the poke ball and shot a glare at eevee. This caused eevee to forfeit the fight.
    "Awh eevee you don't want to fight…fine I won't make you. My eevee doesn't want to fight so I'll throw in the towel."
    The teacher walked over to ace and said to him "A good trainer knows when to forfeit", he handed Ace the Pokeball that contained Hoothoot.
    As the day was coming to a close Ace and Clara walked back towards Clara's Home until Ace heard a familiar Voice. "Juan?"
    "ACE! There you are I need your help, something in this town is making the Pokémon turn evil!" Clara pointed toward the Satellite; Ace looked into the sky and then said to Clara. "I guess I'll be in town for one more day"
    Ace, Clara and Juan walked to Clara's home to come up with a strategy, for they knew not of the danger that was ahead of them…

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen today
    Mind if I give you a friendly tip? =)

When you post online, it's an awesome idea to hit the Enter button twice to make a new paragraph. See that empty line between my paragraphs? It's easier to read, so you might have more people willing to review your story if you separated the paragraphs.

Also, maybe wait a few days between posting chapters? You just only have barely thirteen hours between chapters during PC's sleepy time. More people might be on during another part of the day to review. ^^

Editman

Pokemon Collector
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 30, 2014
    Thanks, i should have another post up sunday night

Editman

Pokemon Collector
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 30, 2014
    "Do you guys think they'll just open the door and let us in?" Juan asked sarcastically.

Ace knew he was right there was no way they were just going to be let inside.

Finally Clara came up with a plan. Ace, Clara, and Juan ran down the road towards the huge building that read.

"Edit. Co" Juan looked around the building and saw a vent that currently wasn't blowing; Pulling Ace who also pulled Clara; Juan ran towards the vent.

"Go Nidoran! Use your tackle attack!" with that the vent broke and the kids snuck inside the building, Juan looked around the corner to see if he could see anyone, the coast was clear.

Ace, Juan, and Clara tip toed through the pearl white halls listening to the sound of their own feet chatter.

Juan stopped ace and Clara he could hear the sound of some men and women chit chatting.

Ace had turned around and began sweating, in a frantic, he extended his arm and notified Clara; who then got Juan's attention.

Juan turned back and looked at his friends only to see them captured by a man with piercing red eyes.

"Ace, Clara!" Juan yelled. However Ace was able to break free from the Grasp of the men, Clara was able to hear more men coming so thinking of her friends she told them to run, gritting his teeth Ace ran promising to come back for her.

The man threw Clara in a cell stripping her of her Pokémon. Ace and Juan were able to escape however they went outside where the Growlithe and the Officer Jennies were ready to Raid the place.
    [FONT=&quot]"Officer Jenny! They took our friend hostage!" Jenny gave a nod and the whole unit ran into the building.

Ace looked up on top of the hill and saw a van carrying a news crew. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]"Behind me lies the normally peaceful town of Sunny stone city. But these stones have suddenly been invaded by a group of individuals known as OPERATION ORBIT" Officials are baffled by how this city was taken over under their noses. We have reason to believe a Young girl named Clara has been captured inside we'll keep you posted"[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Ace had waited outside long enough he finally charged back into the building. Once inside he saw a battle between the Jenny Battalion and the Members of Orbit.

They had used a series of Koffing and Weezings and knocked most of the Jennies Pokémon out. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]"Ace I'll help them you go and find Clara!" Ace ran down the Halls until he heard a gigantic Explosion. Ace covered his face and looked back. Turning towards the gaping whole Ace saw a Figure's silhouette in the fire. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]"

You kids have crossed me...Be sure that it is your final time" the man appeared to walk into the fire until he vanished.

Ace ran around the corner towards the cell where Clara was being held. Ace could smell the smog and soot, and ash from the smoke coming near. "I choose you Eevee! Use your tackle attack" eevee hit the gates but it seemingly didn't work. Ace could hear Clara Coughing but he couldn't get to her. Ace finally came up with an Idea to relief Clara of the smoke.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]"Hoothoot use your defog attack!" and in one fell swoop the bird Pokémon knocked the smog back. "I choose you Chimchar use your flamethrower!" Ace turned around at the sound of another trainer.

The flames hit the bar causing them to heat up.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]"Now Go Squirtle!" uses your water gun attack!" The water cooled the bars which prompted ace to make eevee try a takedown attack on the bars which caused them to break,[/FONT][FONT=&quot]"Thanks ACE!" Clara screamed. Ace looked for the mysterious trainer but he couldn't find them anywhere.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]"Clara, Ace let's get out of here!" Juan said running up to them. No sooner then they exited the building caught afire and came down.

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]"Thanks for saving my life Ace, and Juan" Ace looked at Clara cheerful but his mind wonderer back to the trainer who had helped them out.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]After returning from the hospital and the Pokémon center Officer Jenny told them that the signal that was turning Pokémon evil had been destroyed.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]"Good job Ace" Juan said as he headed down the road that would lead him to aquaris city. Ace waved good bye he then turned to Clara.

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]"Well Clara I guess this is good bye" ace said as he turned towards the route. "ACE! I'm coming with you!" Ace turned to see Clara running towards him.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]"I'm going to follow you Ace; I think we could learn from each other" ace nodded his head and they continued towards cobblestone city.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]"Were finally here!!! Cobblestone City the site of my first epic region gym battle!"

Ace went to the Pokémon Center to heal his Pokémon. He and Clara made a fast dash over to the cobble stone City Pokémon gym.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Ace opened the huge door and a veil of black fog covered their face. Ace once again used his newly acquired Hoothoot to blow the smoke away.

When the smog retreated a huge ravine was exposed.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]"HOLY CRAP! We have to cross that small bridge" as they made their way across Clara made a statement that shocked ace.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]"I'll battle the Gym Leader first, and then you can battle, ok?" Ace didn't know she was capturing gym badges but he shook his head as they walked up towards the gym leader.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

The tall man looked down at them and began to grimace. "I'm the Cobblestone Gym leader Thomas; I am a master of poison Pokémon.

Now which one of you are the challengers!" Ace and Clara raised their hands and the gym leader smiled.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]"Since there are two challengers we'll battle two on two!" Thomas motioned to his sister to come in which she did she smiled and then began explaining the rules.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

"This will be a 6 on 6 Pokémon battles each trainer will be allowed only 3 Pokémon, when the trainer is ready to engage the active trainer must call tag."[/FONT][FONT=&quot]The official ref came into the area he had two flags and raised them in the Air.

"The first battle will be between the Gym leader Thomas and Clara from Sunny stone City….GO!"[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Clara pulled a Pokeball from her belt and then tossed her Pokeball out. "I chose you Natu!" the small bird Pokémon emerged from the ball ready to battle. Thomas tossed his Pokeball out next.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]"Go Ekans!" The snake Pokémon was also ready to battle.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

"Ekans use your Acid attack!" the snake Pokémon spit some chemicals at Natu. "Hey Natu Dodge it!" The small Pokémon jumped out the way "Now Natu uses your Psybeam attack!" the attack sped across the battle arena creating small crack in the arena.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]"Dig Ekans!" the snake Pokémon dug underground ready to strike. "Natu use Future Sight!!!!" Clara screamed with anticipation.

The bird Pokémon's eyes began to flash white until nothing happen. Thomas looked little Weird out but he commanded Ekans to attack! Ekans came out of the ground with its mouth open. "Teleport Natu!" The bird Pokémon disappeared and then reappeared on the other side of the gym.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Clara turned around to Ace and yelled Tag

.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]"Go eevee!" the small Pokémon jumped from the Pokeball, "eevee Tackle attack!" the small brown Pokémon hit Ekans dead on making it faint. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]"Good Job eevee!" Thomas's sister was up next "Go Koffing!"[/FONT][FONT=&quot]"Koffing use your smog attack" the gym became pitch black, "eevee be on guard." "Now Koffing use your tackle attack!"[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Koffing was able to maneuver through the smog and hit eevee dead on. The force from the tackle caused eevee to faint.

However at the same time the future sight hit Koffing causing it to faint. Ace turned around to Clara and threw up his thumb.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Thomas Stepped back up to the Plate, "Go Crogunk!" Ace looked at the Crogunk with disgust but then decided to act on it. "Go Spinarak!" The Pokémon emerged from the Pokeball and readied it's self.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]"Crogunk use your poison jab attack!" it began to punch at Spinarak, [/FONT][FONT=&quot]"Spinarak use your web to jump into the air!"[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

The spider vaulted into the air and then began to shoot its web at Crogunk slowing it down.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]"Now Spinarak Sucker Punch!" Spinarak landed on the ground and punched Crogunk right in its croak knocking it out.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

Thomas stepped up and yelled Tag.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]"Go Golbat!" his sister yelled[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Ace yelled Tag and Clara jumped into Action[/FONT][FONT=&quot]"Magnamite Go! Use thunder!" Clara wasted no time in K'Oing Golbat.

"Hey Ace they only have two Pokémon left let's nail this thing![/FONT][FONT=&quot]"Tag!" she yelled as Thomas and his last Pokémon stepped up to the plate. "Go Beedrill!" Clara looked back at Ace and Yelled Tag.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]"Go! Hoothoot" The Pokémon began shuddering with anticipation "Hoothoot use your Gust attack!" The bird Pokémon began creating a huge tornado of wind and sand, [/FONT][FONT=&quot]"Beedrill use your twin needle attack" the bug Pokémon flew directly into the sand causing it to faint.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Thomas was knocked out of the battle, Ace high fived Clara and called tag for her to finish them off.

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]"Go Magnamite!" she tossed out again. Thomas's sister tossed out a Dustox. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]"Magnamite use Thunder"[/FONT][FONT=&quot]"Dustox use Protect now!" [/FONT][FONT=&quot]The Protect nullified the thunder attack keeping Dustox safe. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]"Magnamite use Thunder wave now!" The wave hit Dustox causing it to be paralyzed.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]"Magnamite finish this thunder!" The huge lighting wave came from the sky and hit Dustox dead on for a super effective hit.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]"The winners of this match and the battle Ace and Clara!"[/FONT] Ace gave a fist pump as he and Clara were awarded with their badges. No sooner than the badge touched his hand he was ready to get his next.
    "Ace your Pokémon are hurt let's spend some time in Cobblestone city" Ace agreed They entered the Pokémon center and handed nurse joy there Pokémon. That night Ace and Clara slept awaiting the challenges of a new day.

Last edited:

Editman

Pokemon Collector
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 30, 2014
    Last time we saw our heroes they had challenged The Cobble stone City Gym Leader Thomas and his sister to a 2 on 2 Pokémon gym battle emerging Victorious our heroes Decided to hang around Cobblestone City.
    "ACE! Let's go to this store next!" Ace frowned his face as he carried Clara's bags into the next shopping center.
    Ace's Eyebrow raised as he heard the chatter from a crowd gathering around a new Pokémon Clothing store.
    "I'm the greatest Pokémon trainer! Elite Four Approved!!!...see" a kid wearing an official elite four Sash with 30 badges on it.
    The crowed was awed by the fact that this trainer was standing in front of them.
    Clara Turn to Ace and said to him "Wow Ace you might even have to Battle Him one day…"
    Ace looked at him with a Deep gaze, but his concentration was broken by Juan who had emerged from the other side of the crowd with a Pokeball drawn.

Ace knew what Juan was going to do but he couldn't believe it, Juan Parted the crowd and confronted the Trainer.
    "My name is Juan and I challenge you to a Pokémon Match" the crowd seemingly became angry at the fact that this no name trainer was challenging one of the best.
    "No need to be angry with this young trainer… I want you all to challenge me! "He turned to Juan and extended a Pokeball he had on his jacket and presented himself forward.
    "My name is Nero a three on three Pokémon battle will suffice"
    Nero pushed his cape back and pulled a premier ball from his inner most pockets. He presented it towards Juan.
    "Alright I'll use my first Pokémon!" Juan yelled throwing out his Pokeball. The red and white ball hit the ground, after the flash a blue Pokémon emerged from the ball.

"What's that Ace checked his pokedex?"
    "Mudkip the mudfish Pokémon. The fin on Mudkip's head acts as highly sensitive radar. Using this fin to sense movements of water and air, this Pokémon can determine what is taking place around it without using its eyes" Ace couldn't help but wonder where Juan captured one of those from.
    Nero tossed his pokeball on to the ground and a Huge Yellow Pokémon appeared the crowd stood in awe Ace and Clara's jaws dropped "WHATS THAT!!!?"
    "Electavire the thunderbolt Pokémon t pushes the tips of its two tails against the foe, then let's loose with over 20,000 volts of power."
    Clara Looked at Ace who was more determined than Juan was.
    "Alright Electavire use your Thunder punch attack!"
    Mudkip Mud Slap! The mud from Mudkip's attack stopped the Electavire in its tracks, Juan continued his assault" "Mudkip use Mud Sport!" Clara looked at Ace and asked why Juan didn't switch his Pokémon. "Well Mudkip isn't effected by thunder attacks, and by using mud sport in the case that Mudkip is beaten Electavire attacks are useless….what a good strategy!"
    "Electavire…Swift!" The huge yellow Pokémon used a Series of Star powered burst which Ko'ed Mudkip. The crowd began cheering for Nero but the battle wasn't over yet.
    "GO! Chaney!" Juan's second Pokémon emerged from the pokeball willing and ready to go.
    "A chansey!? I didn't know Juan captured a Chansey" Clara Pointed towards Chansey showing Ace it's color. "Chansey is a Good Pokemon because of its high HP"
    "Chansey light screen Now!" a Huge wall appeared before Electavire, but This did'nt Phase Nero "Electavire use Low kick now!"
    The Pokémon hurled its leg back and then kicked Chansey with a powerful blow knocking it out.
    "He's down to one Pokémon against three…" Ace muttered under his throat. Looking up, he saw Juan holding what appeared to be a Net ball.
    "GO Magikarp!" The crowd began laughing and jeering at Juan for using a Magikarp. "For having full faith in your Pokémon Juan…I congratulate you…But let's finish this! Thunder shock Electavire! The electricity Was Weakened from Mudkip's Earlier attacks, leaving a Badly Injured Magikarp still in the battle. "Now Magikarp…Tackle!" The fish tackled the tired Electavire causing it to faint.
    Clara: OH!?
    Ace: HUH!
    Juan: YES!
    Nero: WHOA!
    Nero gave a Clap as the Stunned crowd grew quiet. "NICE! GOOO Torterra! Razor leaf!" the leafs Smashed into Magikarp K'Oing it as the crowd cheered and even gave Juan a Round of applause.
    Ace and Clara Walked up to Juan to congratulate him but he just kind walked pass them.
    "Geee I wonder what that was all about"
    Ace Looked at Clara... Well I think it's time we headed to Aquaris City. Looking Down at his new badge Ace began towards the hills… and on his Way to his next Epic Region Badge.

Editman

Pokemon Collector
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 30, 2014
    Oh. Thanks LOL i didn't think anyone read it

Editman

Pokemon Collector
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 30, 2014
    The last time we saw our heroes, Ace and Clara decided to spend the day in Cobblestone City There Ace's Friend Juan challenged the Elite Four member in a losing effort, now we find Ace and Clara on their way to Aquaris City.
    "ACE…. I'm tired!!!" Clara moaned as she was at least 30 steps behind him she fell down onto her knees and panted as if she was out of breathe.
    "Geeze Clara at the pace you're going will be in Aquaris City in a year!" Ace walked back and Bent down beside her.
    "Can't you walk just abit further...There's a Pokémon Center right above that ledge" Clara happened to gaze at the huge ledge and her head dropped.
    "Come-on!!!" Ace said as he picked his pace back up Clara ran just a bit to catch up when she was tripped up by a Pokémon. "WHOA ….OW!" Ace looked back to see Clara standing in front of a Geodude.
    "Hey that wasn't nice at all" The small rock Pokémon did nothing but laugh, a Small Smirk came over Ace's Face.
    "You think this is Funny Fine!"
    She removed a Pokeball from her belt and held it towards Geodude.
    "I'll capture you and when I do you'll be taking orders from me!"
    "Go Natu! Hypnosis now!" The bird Pokémon emerged from the bright light, with hypo waves emanating from its head the attack worked perfectly Geodude fell to sleep. Clara Pulled out her Pokeball and tossed it at Geodude, the ball continued to shake until finally she managed to capture it.
    "Alright I caught that nuisance!"
    Looking at Ace whom now seemed impatient, Clara realized that he and she had never battled.
    "Hey Ace why don't me and you battle? It will be our first time!? Ace Looked at Clara with a firing burning in his eye that is until a guy with a hat and a net jumped from the bushes in front of Ace and accepted the challenge.
    Clara looked thrown back but she smiled and readied herself for battle. The boy removed his first Pokeball from his jacket and tossed it on the ground.
    "Metapod!" the Pokémon Shouted, ace's Curiosity brow raised as he wasn't Sure How this trainer would Battle with a Metapod.
    "Ok let's go Natu!" the Bird Pokémon stood ready to Battle. Clara walked up to her Natu and patted it on the head.
    "Now Natu let's give this our best shot" she took her stance back near a tree and then commanded her first attack.
    "Natu Peck attack!" Natu hopped on its small legs and ran towards Metapod, with its beck extended forward Sharpening each time it got closer.
    "Metapod Harden!" the cocoon Pokémon suddenly turned gold and Natu's peck attack was nullified.
    "Metapod…Tackle!" The huge Cocoon hoisted it's self up and sped off towards Natu Ramming it's self into the small Pokémon, knocking it across the ground.
    "UGH! Get up Natu Please" The small bird hopped back on to it's to feet still willingly to battle.
    "Natu use Psybeam!" A purple haze surrounded Natu; the attack slammed into Metapod knocking up the Dust that had been on the road; However Metapod didn't seem to take any real damage.
    "WHAT!?"
    "Clara Metapod is a Bug type they are strong against Psychic type Pokémon!"
    "Metapod Tackle it again!" the bug catcher yelled. Metapod picked it's self up off the ground and lunged again towards Natu this was a critical hit causing Natu to faint.
    "Natu!" Clara ran to her downed friend and cradled it in her arms; she looked up at the trainer whom had defeated her, her eyes watered and finally tears.
    "Hey Clara it's just one battle it isn't that big of a deal" Ace was doing his best to comfort her; but his efforts where in Vain, Clara Walked up ahead of Ace, she was quiet and her mood was Melancholy, Ace started to say something but the advice of his Father continued to ring in his head.
    "Son….Whenever woman are going through some problems…always suggest cake"
    Ace ran up towards Clara and tapped her on the Shoulder; He looked into Clara's watery red eyes and gave a wide smile.
    "HOW about some cake, it makes everyone happy!"
    Clara turned her head around in a pit full of rage and smacked Ace to the ground.
    "YIPE!!!"
    "I'm not in any mood for your games right now Ace"
    "Are you two kids ok?" A small old woman asked. Ace and Clara looked up and looked at the old woman whom was watering flowers.
    "I'm Fine ma'am" Clara said still folding her arms, Ace got up off the ground and introduced himself.
    "My name is Ace" turning around to see the black clouds forming in the sky , and not far off he could hear thunder.
    "You kids better get inside now" The old woman spoke. Ace and Clara followed her into the house where an Old man was seated in a chair reading the news paper, smoking a pipe.
    "OH! Look Ace it's a Persian!" The old man turned around and gave a grin.
    "How are you children, please sit down" Ace and Clara sat on the chair and the nice old woman brought them Cake and Milk. Ace stuck his tongue out to Clara.
    "I told ya so" Their attention was taken by the sound of the old woman, who had asked if they were a couple.
    "Sorry Ma'am but I like my boyfriends to be a bit more emotionally aware!" Ace snickered and replied.
    "So you want them to be gay?" Clara looked down while she was drinking her milk and replied once more.
    "If it saves me from dating you then yes." The old man and woman chuckled and then gave each other a peck on the cheek" a small drop of Sweat ran down the back of Ace's Head but he could see Clara was enjoying it.
    "How'd you two meet?" Clara asked. Ace fell out of his seat, he really didn't care to listen to their story he just wanted to capture Pokémon.
    "Well young lady" the old man started.
    "I had been on mount silver trying to capture a legendary Pokémon, but I had been severally injured, my shoulder, I was stranded in the cave when I got attacked by an Ursaring, My darling Phoebe saved me using a hitmonlee…we've been together ever since."
    "AWWWWWW that's so sweet!!!! How long have you been married?"
    The old man and woman looked at each other finally the woman replied.
    "Married? Oh heavens no we've only known each other for a week or so" Ace burst out laughing, Clara sat with a confused look on her face, but finally she just accepted it and moved on.
    "Hey the Sun's coming out!" Ace and Clara walked towards the door; the sun had risen over the trees and was slowly drying up the water that had saturated the ground. Spearows and Pidgey played with one another the sight was a good and rare one.
    "Ok you too now say cheese!" Ace grabbed Clara and took the picture with her behind the beautiful background.
    "We'll we need to be on our way thanks for everything!" Ace and Clara waved at their elderly friends as they continue towards Aquaris City.

Editman

Pokemon Collector
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 30, 2014
    "UGH! Whose idea was it to put a Desert right here?" Clara whined, while walking at a slow pace behind Ace. The humid weather caused sweat beads to form on Ace's head, however he didn't look back, what was behind him was far more worse than the blazing heat from the sun; Clara's mouth. He did his best to just completely ignore her but eventually she got to him. "Geeze Clara if you're only going to fuss then turn around and go back to Cobblestone City!" Glancing down at his watch he turned back to tell Clara but she had ventured off towards the west. "CLARA!!!!" Ace called running off towards her direction. The heat caused him to tire out before he even made it over to her however once he got to her she quickly silenced him.
    "Look over there!" she said whispering and pointing in the process. Looking down Ace watched as a group of hooded men were digging out what appeared to be a huge Pokémon, the Pokémon's body was made completely of rock. Clara removed her pokedex and tried to receive some data.
    "Regirock the Rock Pokémon, if one part of this Pokémon's body breaks off it simply replaces the missing pieces". Clara looked at Ace who had his eyes was locked on the Pokémon whom they were digging up. "Clara isn't that the symbol those guys we beat in your home town wore?" Clara squinted her eyes eventually confirming Ace's skeptics. Dropping down the huge sand dune, that had been a veil of cover up to now he preemptively charged down to confront the men, without even thinking. Clara was surprised to say the least, however she stayed behind the sand mound until, she could figure out what was going to happen.
    Ace slid down the hot sand dune, until he reached the ground and then marched right up to the excavation site. The sun hindered his vision, walking right up to the site he bumped into a man. "What the,…KID! What are you doing here!" the man screamed, he was a startled by Ace; he quickly regained his composure and pulled out a handheld walkie talkie.
    "Aye Boss, we have a kid on the premises!" the boss responded, however the guy seemed a little reluctant to fulfill his request. "Alright kid, say your prayers!" The man said pulling out a poke ball. Ace pushed his shirt to the side and revealed his pokeball.
    "Alright old man let's see what your capable of!" Ace said infuriated by the man and the humid atmosphere around him. The man tossed his poke ball on the ground, the ball opened and a bright blue light emanated from the opening revealing a small Geodude.
    Ace stepped back a bit, he didn't really have anything that could combat a geodude, but putting his faith in his partner, he pulled Eevee's poke ball from his hip and tossed it out to face, Geodude.
    "Eevee, let's play it safe use sand attack!" Eevee dashed forward at a moderate speed. "Alright Geodude use Rollout!" Eevee stopped in front of the geodude preparing its sand attack but, it failed. Geodude slammed into it and knocked it a few paces back.
    "Eevee hang in there!" Ace yelled while his companion was taking a beating. Geodude spun around and came back for another hit. Quickly thinking Ace, found away to buy himself some time. "Eevee, use quick attack to jump over geodude"
    The small Pokémon ran at full speed, and then hurdled Geodude, landed on the far side of the rolling Pokémon just awaiting an order. Ace kicked his strategy into the next gear. "Quick eevee start digging in the sand" Eeeve's paws scratched against the sand creating a hole, Geodude started to double back and quickly converged on eevee again.
    "Stay where you are eevee!" Ace yelled. Eevee locked down in the spot it was in . Geodude rolled over the small hole and popped in the air, landing behind Eevee. The grunt looked at Ace with admiration. "That my friend was a good strategy; however it's time to end this!"
    The grunt pointed and commanded geodude to do its attack. "Ok Geodude Brick Break! Geodude reared back and smacked eevee senseless knocking him out on contact. Eevee was thrown back over to Ace's feet he bent down and picked it up. The grunt walked over to Ace and removed his hat.
    "What's your name kid?" he said bending down to get on Ace's level. "NO!!!!!!!!!!!!" Ace and the grunt both turned to see Clara dashing full speed down the sand dune; she tackled the grunt knocking him on the ground. Looking back at Ace who had a sweat bead falling down his head; she held the man down while saying "I'll save you Ace run!
    "Please….miss…get…up" the grunt struggled as Clara happened to be too much weight on him. Clara rolled off of him, and he rose to his feet. "My name is Corey, and I'm an undercover Pokemon Ranger, I've been on the trail of Team Nebula for a while"
    Clara looked at Ace with a confused expression. "Team Nebula, I thought they were called something else". Corey turned back to see a plane coming. "Well the rangers are about to raid this place you guys can get a lift on that Fearow right there"
    The man pulled out his capture styler and hooked Fearow, Ace and Clara watched in awe as the bird swooped down to come help them. "Listen I want you to drop them off in Feren Villiage just north of here". Ace hopped on Fearow and then pulled Clara up. "Guys stay there when I clean up here I'll meet you there!"
    Corey ran off back towards the entrance to the site, the Fearow took off with bullet speed scaring the life out of both Ace and Clara. The wind that pushed against both of their faces seemed to help them forget the harshness of the desert.
    "You know Ace you need to capture another Pokemon… Eevee, Hoothoot and Spinarak, were all given to you…" Ace knew deep down this was true, how could he be a frontier brain without ever capturing a pokemon.
    "When we land, I'll make it my first priority" He said looking into the sunset"

Back