• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

RareMolecule has Arrived.

Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2009
    RareMolecule here. I'm a newbie around this place so if you guys could kind of help me about, That'd be awesome!

I have a little experience from other forums, but not alot. Enough to know not to Spam.
    Expect to see me around the Fanfic, Art, Strategy and move sections most of the time. I will, of course, have a look around the rest of the site.

:D

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • Unique name you got there, RareMolecule! Welcome to the community! =D

Oh don't worry, it's not too tough here at PC. The rules are very easy to follow, and a lot of it is common sense type of stuff, so I'm sure you'll have an easy time getting into the flow of things.

Hope you enjoy the forums, and have a great time! ^____^

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    RareMolecule here. I'm a newbie around this place so if you guys could kind of help me about, That'd be awesome!

I have a little experience from other forums, but not alot. Enough to know not to Spam.
    Expect to see me around the Fanfic, Art, Strategy and move sections most of the time. I will, of course, have a look around the rest of the site.

:D

Welcome to the PC, RM! I wouldn't worry too much about complying with the rules, not because no one cares if they're broken, but because they're easy to go along with. Just check them out and you should be fine, and don't forget that every board has specific rules as well.

And you like fan fiction? Awesome. If you have written works, I'd love to see them.

Cold Fusion

When you laugh, you gain luck.
    Years
  • Hey welcome to PC!
    Its nice that you have joined! :)
    If you need anyone to talk to I'll be around.
    Anyways enjoy your stay!
    See you around!

Crissy xX

Heather

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2021
    Wow awesome choice of a name!!
    Welcome to PC. You dont really have to stress on this forum, like I know of some others that you do. This forums is really relaxed. Thats why I love it so much! :)

Back