• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I have a new site!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen May 10, 2005
    Its new and i invite you to take a sneak peek at it:D! I'll warn you that it is not near completion and doesn't have any pokemon content on it but I would really appreciate some feedback on what I've done so far.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    It's fine to post links to websites, just not to forums. ^_^;;

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Please no double posting! n.n

Looks like a good start! I like the way it operates on iFrames ^^ very nice! I would add a right nav bar though...keep up the good work!

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2005
    thanks, i'm trying my best. i may consider the second nav bar when the site begins to get a little bigger. i don't really see much point in one if its just going to be empty lol. it would make the site look very incomplete:D

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2005
    thanks! I made the layout myself as you probably already know if you read the About the Layout page lol. Surprisingly, it didn't take as long as I thought it would

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2005
    thankies:) It was my very first pokemon themed layout and only my third time doing a website layout:D

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2005
    yeah, i'm considering having staff but i'm not sure. i own a graphics site too and i know that my staff don't do much there, they always say they are and then dont. Well, if you think its a good idea that I have staff or you want to be on staff then let me know.

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
    ...I <3 that layout.

It's very prettiful. Almost as prettiful as the Hagaren wallet. *-*

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Sep 27, 2009
    WERE YOU GOING TO CREDIT ME FOR THE JIRACHI IMAGE IN YOUR SIG/SITE BANNER?

YPU EVEN PUT 'yes I made it' in your sig! WTF, why now just put 'yes i stole it'

ORIGIONAL IMAGE: https://vroad.net/art/jirachi.html gimme credit, now would be nice also... or you could take it down...

LEMME ASK AGAIN, WHY DO PPL STEAL MY ****?

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2005
    umm... its not the same pic, i found it on google its not from that site. and when i say, yes i made it it i'm talking about the banner, i put in teh brushes and text. and you don't own the picture, pokemon is not property of you

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2005
    before you go and accuse people, please make sure first of all that you know what your talking about

Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2008
    Um... it is the same picture. Exact same shading, exact same color, and look how perfectly they fit together when you put your banner on top of Vroad's original drawing...

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2005
    go and search jirachi on google and you'll see the image i used. besides, they didn't draw it and its not like i'm using their bandwidth to host it, its hosted by me, saved on my host, and not from that site. can they honestly say that all of there pictures are owned by them, their site doesn't have a disclaimer from gamefreaks or the other people who own pokemon, maybe they should retitle their site and say that all of their pictures are stolen

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back