• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

pokemon wrath of greatness (ds hacking team needed)

nofamenogame

POKEMON WRATH OF GREATNESS
Years
  • Seen May 28, 2012
THIS THREAD IS CLOSED DUE TO THE LACK OF POPULARITY
BUT IM WORKING ON A STORYLINE USING FAKEMON
SO ANYONE WHO CAN CREATE OFFICIAL LOOKING FAKEMON
GIVE ME A HOLLA

Last edited:

Conan Edogawa

One Truth Prevails
Years
I like the story but I'm not sure if you can expand a rom to have all four regions which I assume you are wanting to do. And also if you want this to stay up you are going to need some features like what's new that you are adding to this.

NatureKeeper

Good Luck with that, It needs engine editing:\.

Flying into bird Pokemon will be hard. Besides no Mapping tool for Diamond, Pearl or Platinum is released. This could be hack of Ruby or Firered. Sapphire and Leafgreen are in too. Emerald, Diamond, Pearl and Platinum are very hard to edit.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
Good,keep up with it,but it's difficult to find ds hackers.And it's extremely difficult to hack D/P...

NatureKeeper

Good,keep up with it,but it's difficult to find ds hackers.And it's extremely difficult to hack D/P...

Correction: EXTREMELY EXTREME! I doubt he could hack more than hex scripting, trainer,starter,item, trade and wild pokemon editing. Limitations on D/P/Pl are very hard, We do not know most of the offsets, we do not know forme offsets, ok we do not know the map offsetts U_U. It'll be vigourously hard. good luck

~Tudoroki

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
Ok,i guess you have give up on this hack.I'm using Volkner as the hero,and don't demand to change it.

NatureKeeper

Ok,i guess you have give up on this hack.I'm using Volkner as the hero,and don't demand to change it.

I couldn't believe I'm saying this, but Yeah I agree with Ray. It'll be very hard and demanding and DPP hacks are very hard. Gluck anyways~

~PSK

Conan Edogawa

One Truth Prevails
Years
Well it looks like you added more to the story. That's good but I have to agree with Ray and Nature it is extremely hard to hack ds games unless you have a lot of know-how. By that I mean some people on here have taken college courses on similar things. So my advice would be to go with a gba rom.

nofamenogame

POKEMON WRATH OF GREATNESS
Years
  • Seen May 28, 2012
gba

Well it looks like you added more to the story. That's good but I have to agree with Ray and Nature it is extremely hard to hack ds games unless you have a lot of know-how. By that I mean some people on here have taken college courses on similar things. So my advice would be to go with a gba rom.

i might as well go with the gba
if i get rid of:
one island
two island
three island
four island
five island
six island
seven island
naval rock
birth island

how many jhoto towns and honen towns can be put in evenly