• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Trade?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JollyRoger25

Dark Type Master
Years
  • I have Emerald and I'm trying to complete the Hoenn Dex, but alas, all I have is Emerald, Leaf Green, and XD. If anyone in the Springfield Ohio region would like to meet up to do a little trading, I will NOT take any of your pokes, I'll just use the Emerald Cloning glitch. Heres a list of pokemon I need for Emerald
    Gorebyss
    Latias (the red one)
    Thats it.
    And if you have them, the Special Nintendo Pokemon, or the tickets/maps to get to them:
    Mew
    Ho-oh
    Lugia(Don't really need it due to XD)
    Deoxys
    If you can meet me, you don't need to bring anything except your cartrige, and gameboy, I have the cable, just tell me when and where.

Last edited:

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • Sorry, but, without Wi-Fi, trading poke with the older generations is insanely hard, because you must be side-by-side. I think it's easier to go around asking in your neighbourhood :<

~Closed

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back