• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Royal's Fakemon Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Royal

Artist and Writer
    Years
    DO NOT TAKE IMAGES, NAMES, DATA, ETC. WITHOUT MY PERMISSION!

ALL FAKEMON ARE GOING UNDER EXTENSIVE EDITTING AND I'LL HAVE NEW ONES. BE SURE TO CHECK IT HERE. NUMBERS WILL RESET TO 001.

The Old 2008 designs are at the bottom of this post in the spoiler box.

NOTE:
    1. If people would like to use these Fakemon, PLEASE PM ME. I most probably WILL say yes, but I want to know which ones you want to use. Usage is free, BUT CREDIT MUST BE GIVEN.
    2. The region these Fakemon come from is called "Hiberna Ortus".

New Designs 2010

Official Designs
    Spoiler:

Silouettes *NEW*
    Spoiler:

Old Designs 2008
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Royal

Artist and Writer
    Years
    Aww, thanks guys! <3

I would love to make them for games, but I'm not good at spriting :/ I'll draw them like the ones above if a company hires me...

Wolfwhispers

Trainers for Life
    Years
    Woah! This is awsome, though I wish I knew what they themselves looked like instead of their shadows. I can't wait to find out! :)

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
    511 sort-of looks like Pidgey. :P
    Also, they look fantastic, like they could actually be official Pokemon art. ;) The names could use some work and one of Smebull's back-legs looks bent awkwardly but other than that, good work. :D

Guosuto-chan

Identified by SILPH SCOPE
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2009
    These look really good, your lines are impressively smooth, and the designs are pretty official-looking. You might want to start thinking about light sources with your shading though. I can't wait till you get the rest of them up, the silhouettes have me wondering.

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2023
    They look awesome :)
    Every single one of them looks cool
    :bandit:

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
    Aww, thanks guys! <3

I would love to make them for games, but I'm not good at spriting :/ I'll draw them like the ones above if a company hires me...

I'm hiring you! xD
    Well we have PMed about it and I wanna see more! xD

{Swan}

I Never Asked For This.
    Years
    I'm sorry I haven't posted much in the roleplay, I haven't been on PC for the last week, so you're not the inly one I've been neglecting.

Might I ask why the last few's pokedex has been revealed? I'm merely curious if this was on purpose or a mistake. And is this all of them, or are you still working on more? Not that there isn't plently, I like a lot of them to be honest, some are cute, some or gorgeous and some just look kick-ass. Good job, keep it going tiger.

Royal

Artist and Writer
    Years
    I'm sorry I haven't posted much in the roleplay, I haven't been on PC for the last week, so you're not the inly one I've been neglecting.

Might I ask why the last few's pokedex has been revealed? I'm merely curious if this was on purpose or a mistake. And is this all of them, or are you still working on more? Not that there isn't plently, I like a lot of them to be honest, some are cute, some or gorgeous and some just look kick-ass. Good job, keep it going tiger.
    This was all done on purpose. Other RPers weren't getting the drive to do the RP until they saw what the Pokemon looked like so I pulled them up.

Also, if you guys enjoy these, you'll enjoy the comic I'm creating with them - https://pokemonluiva.smackjeeves.com/

Missingno.7-4468

The Kazuka Party is for curry!
    Years
    The art is extremely good, in fact you could give the Pokemon designer of Pokemon Tanzanite a run for his money.

But some of them aren't really Pokemon-ey, such as the first bug-type line. Also, some of the weights are a little...off, especially Smebell's and Baark's. Smebell looks around 15 Lbs. to me, and Baark looks around 20, but that's just my opinion.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back