• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Twin Thread Version 1.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fiona

Kitsune Version of Sango
Years
  • Originally Posted by Fiona
    Hello. This thread is for those of you who would like to be twins with somebody else. Basically, it's like being brother and sister. Like twins in real life, you become that person's twin. When you become twins with somebody, you each put it in your signatures. ^^ If this is in the wrong place or against any forum rules, mods please feel free to move/close it. I just thought this would be a good idea.

LIST! Here's the list. Feel free to post updates of it, I'll just copy and paste it here. Thanks to all who go through all these pages, sifting through the conversations and things to find out who is twins with who ^^ I appreciate your work very much ^^

*~Triplets!~*
    Kenshin11212 & Pokemaster10000 & Eliana
    (Raven) & Houndoomofdarkness & Keyblade Master
    Jolteon!!! and Legendary_P& paige pelletier
    PatsRule1223 & Jirachu & Meryl

*~Twins~*
    Fiona and Tygerwoof
    Jedi_Amara & JKaizer
    blue & PiroMunkie
    PIKA2 & Castrainer
    Totodile & Togepi4eva
    ~*Silent Tattsu*~ & Peach
    icyStorm & girlgenius
    Dark Heaven and Tig
    TheSmartOne & Spirit of the Moon
    Protoman & RAYQUASA
    Miroku & Scyther5
    Zapchu & j_spiro1
    Takuyas_Angel and flame_chi
    Emerald_Ursaring and Squirtle_Ketchum_12
    LilyPichu and dark_croconaw
    Jhotos Power
    shadowman321
    Chairman Kaga
    Hikaru's Twin
    Joe Johnson Dk Roy
    EVA01
    endamaster
    Jirachi Master

Sorry to all who wanted to be twins with me ^^ Tygerwoof, my bestest bestest BESTEST friend irl, got to me first XP You might be able to convince us to be your triplet though XP Just go ahead and try. But make sure you don't want to be twins with somebody on the "want to be twins" list! You don't want them feeling left out now do you? ><

Last edited:

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    wow...for some reason..this seems like one of those threads new people make when they want to be paired with someone (aka SPAM) XD

and this prooves my point:
    Fiona said:
    (or a pair..^^) with me..just pm me. ^^

XD

BUT...if this is gonna be different...your twin must be of the same gender! *uses bootleg mod powers to boss people around* i baught my powers on Ebay! :P XD

Fiona

Kitsune Version of Sango
    Years
  • Kenshin11212 said:
    wow...for some reason..this seems like one of those threads new people make when they want to be paired with someone (aka SPAM) XD

and this prooves my point:

XD

BUT...if this is gonna be different...your twin must be of the same gender! *uses bootleg mod powers to boss people around* i baught my powers on Ebay! :P XD
    oh okays >>;; I'm really sorry. I just joined not too long ago, so I'm not sure of the rules. -runs to edit her posts- But this IS a good idea..right? And I thought that it'd be okay if you were twins with people that aren't the same gender as you. Take for example my friend holly irl (irl = in real life): She has a REAL twin who is a boy. He has the same birthday and everything. So I was thinking the same concept. >>;;

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    Fiona said:
    oh okays >>;; I'm really sorry. I just joined not too long ago, so I'm not sure of the rules. -runs to edit her posts- But this IS a good idea..right? And I thought that it'd be okay if you were twins with people that aren't the same gender as you. Take for example my friend holly irl (irl = in real life): She has a REAL twin who is a boy. He has the same birthday and everything. So I was thinking the same concept. >>;;

it's ok ^^; it's not your fault. when i first joined here, i was spaming left and right and almost got banned XD

oh..your friend has a twin who's a boy... but that's pretty rare to happen IMO so the twins should be the same gender cause if they're not, it's gonna be just like the pair thread, ok?

thank you for your excelent cooperation XD

Fiona

Kitsune Version of Sango
    Years
  • Kenshin11212 said:
    it's ok ^^; it's not your fault. when i first joined here, i was spaming left and right and almost got banned XD

oh..your friend has a twin who's a boy... but that's pretty rare to happen IMO so the twins should be the same gender cause if they're not, it's gonna be just like the pair thread, ok?

thank you for your excelent cooperation XD

Uh, you're welcome I suppose ^^ Hrm..How to say this without being rude..><;; Now PLEASE don't think I'm rude or anything..but um people can be twins if they'd like..even if they ARE different genders..I don't think it should matter..on the other sites I've gone on, being twins with somebody is like having a "family"..and there isn't just a family with all one gender is there? No offense meant towards anybody by the way..but this is also just my opinion. ^^

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    no offence taken *thinks* GAH! well..i guess you're right...umm...ok...XD you can have different gender twins here if you want, since it's your thread...but if a REAL mod comes and says not to have it cause it's just like pairing, you have to stop the different gender stuff...but..to make it different from the pairing, you need mostly twins that are the same gender, ok?

Fiona

Kitsune Version of Sango
    Years
  • Kenshin11212 said:
    no offence taken *thinks* GAH! well..i guess you're right...umm...ok...XD you can have different gender twins here if you want, since it's your thread...but if a REAL mod comes and says not to have it cause it's just like pairing, you have to stop the different gender stuff...but..to make it different from the pairing, you need mostly twins that are the same gender, ok?
    Okies! Thanks a bunch ^^

and Piro: I read them >>;; They're pretty much the same as SPPF's rules. ^^

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
  • Different gender twins are very common, because fraternal twins can be same or different gender, it's just two eggs are fertilized by two different sperm.

And Greggy, I accept :P

Nessie

The return of the star!
    Years
  • This can be almost impossible, but who cares XD!!.

Who want a punk meanie twin like me??XD.

nayana_1120

... ._.;
    Years
  • =o
    I want a twin that will talk to me.
    Gender not an issue.
    Just be talkitive.
    And maybe a spritist, but I might not care. ^^;
    PM me or something if you wanna twin up. XD

lol, I knew that someone from SPP started this thread. XD

Nessie

The return of the star!
    Years
  • I am 7 years older to be your twin Kenshin!!!...but bleeee who cares?? XD, yes i am your new twin, big bro or whatever! XD.

Add us to tha list

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back