• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Suggestion: Suggestion ~I scream you scream, we all scream for icecream♥♥♥!!!~

Angela

Aristocracy
    Years
    Ok, I noticed that in signature of the week, that it has reached week 52, and I tend to space out when it comes to who won on what week *Rants about nothing for 30 minutes*.

Can we have a "Signature of the Week Hall of Fame".

In there the host of SOTW would post the winning banners of each week.
    Since we're already at week 52 I suggest (if this idea will get accepted. ♥) that we start the Hall of Fame with week 52. :)

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    There isn't much difference in visiting it… all you need is a link… which you now have.
    The link could be put in each weeks entry thread…

Angela

Aristocracy
    Years
    There isn't much difference in visiting it… all you need is a link… which you now have.
    The link could be put in each weeks entry thread…
    Or the link could have it's own thread, I'm stunned, how come I'm finding out about this blog just now, I've entered the contest a couple of times and never ever seen a link to that blog.

ruby

[span="howdy;partner"][/span]
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2024
    Like Munna said they're both equally accessible, quit being a lazy arse.

While I was hosting I would post the link to the specific week in the showcase, however it seems CME hasn't carried this on.
    Along with updating it...

Also the showcase is in the format of a blog because it was the easiest way to post all of the entries, past and present.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    If you want to find out about sotw… read the discussion thread sometime…
    I'm saying it should do… eventually.

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
    And you expect me to visit Joesphine's blog each week -.-.......

How about we keep the Hall of fame in the section the contest is hosted in, not in a blog, no offense Joesphine.
    Or how about we let it stay in an equally accessible blog instead of redo-ing the whole archive with 50+ winners?

Angela

Aristocracy
    Years
    Like Munna said they're both equally accessible, quit being a lazy arse.

While I was hosting I would post the link to the specific week in the showcase, however it seems CME hasn't carried this on.
    Along with updating it...

Also the showcase is in the format of a blog because it was the easiest way to post all of the entries, past and present.
    I see, well I saw that the link to my Halloween banner is broken, if I give you a new link can you add it to the blog post?

Maybe CME doesn't know about the blog.
    If you want to find out about sotw… read the discussion thread sometime…
    I'm saying it should do… eventually.
    The discussion thread does not amuse me, I really need to enter it more ofter.
    Or how about we let it stay in an equally accessible blog instead of redo-ing the whole archive with 50+ winners?
    That really isn't as hard as it sounds

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    She does the last two entries were done by her… jo's adding more… #47 & #49

Also what I was saying is that you could have searched that thread "Hall of Fame" or similar. I assume you do use the search function.

Angela

Aristocracy
    Years
    She does the last two entries were done by her…

Also what I was saying is that you could have searched that thread "Hall of Fame" or similar. I assume you do use the search function.
    I hate that thing, I sometimes get errors when I enter to many search words.

Okay, I see.

ruby

[span="howdy;partner"][/span]
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2024
    That really isn't as hard as it sounds
    It's more the fact that the first time creating it I spent a long time on it with a lot of hassle on the way, I don't want that effort to go to waste.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    We already have a Hall of Fame Angela, as previously stated, and actually, we also have two more Hall of Fames in actual threads in the actual section, but they both died.
    I see no problems with having the hall of fame in Josephine's blog. At least he updates it, unlike our other Hall of Fame organizers. No need to make something that isn't a problem into a problem.

To the other problems addressed:
    If you want the link to be more easily accessible, you'll want to talk to CME. And if CME's updating habits are too sporadic for you, then you can ask if she'd be okay with someone else running it until she can do it on a regular basis. And I'm 99% sure she knows about the blog, since she frequents the discussion thread. Not many people care for looking at the Hall of Fame, which is probably why she didn't put the link up.

And don't worry about not knowing about the Hall of Fame. Most of the entrants to the SoTW hardly even know half of what it's even about, so not knowing about the Hall of Fame that nobody ever really talks about anyway isn't something that's out of the ordinary.

Back