• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey! :D

Twilight_Umbreon

Umbreon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2009
    I'm new here (kinda obvious, but hey), and I've had a bit of a look round the site (haven't posted yet though) and everyone seems really friendly. :)

So hi! :D

Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2011
    Welcome to PC. Most people around here are friendly.
    Any who send me a message if you want to be friends :classic:

engage'

a new horizon
    Years
    Welcome to PC,
    Hope you enjoy your stay.
    Be sure to read the rules before posting.

Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen May 27, 2009
    Welcome to PC Twilight_Umbreon, ave fun and message me if you want to be friends

Cold Fusion

When you laugh, you gain luck.
    Years
    Hey! Welcome to PC!
    If you need any help or a chat, I'll be here! ^_^
    Please read and follow the rules. The best one is . . . (DRUMROLL XD) HAVE FUN!!!
    See you around, eh?

Crissy xX (O.O I have changed that too much now...same with my sig, but meh. xD)

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Welcome to PC! I hope you like it here and if you have any questions you can always ask me or the mods, admins etc. around here. Oh and if you already haven't done so you can check out the rules just to be on the safe side. :) Anyways, Enjoy! =)

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Hope I'm not too late, but yes welcome to PokeCommunity Twilight_Umbreon. I must compliment you on your username, as it has a nice sense to it :) I hope you enjoy it here and make many new friends. Pretty soon, you'll find your place here in no time and be posting away, just remember to stay on topic when you do :)

If you have any problems and need help, I'm only a VM (Visitor Message) or PM (Private Message) away :)

Have Fun,
    f l a s h

Twilight_Umbreon

Umbreon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2009
    Thanks for the welcomes guys. :) dragonfirenightmare9, yeah, I love Umbreon. ^^ Love the sig.
    And thanks for the compliment f l a s h. I like yours too. :)

Pokedra

Retired
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2016
    Welcome to PC Twilight Umberon ^__^

Have fun here and Glaceon >>> Umberon =]

Reina

pandasaur!
    Years
    Yay, another new person- hi, I'm new here too, I hope you enjoy yourself! ^^ Read the rules, blah blah.. well, you get the point. Welcome anyway!

Back