• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Eon Ticket without e-Card or Hacking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2023
    That is technically hacking, since you're using an external device to modify game data. You're just hacking the e-Reader, rather than your Pokémon game.
    If you really don't want to try finding an Eon Ticket card, and have an e-Reader already, use this instead:
    eonticket.png

Print off the code on a high-resolution printer (at around 600 DPI), and pass that through the e-Reader (it might be easier if you attach it to some card). I haven't tested it, since I don't have an e-Reader, but it should let you get the Eon Ticket.

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
  • I wouldn't exactly call it hacking the e-Reader. Thanks for that. I might try it out later.

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2023
    It is hacking; you're using a slot-1 flash cart, i.e. an external device, to modify the game data. I can't see how somebody would think that's not hacking. Just because it's not a game cartridge doesn't mean it can't be hacked.

EDIT: I also commented on your blog, without realising it was several months old :\ I think I have some valid points, though.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2017
    I just found a whole heap of e-Card dumps (including the eon ticket and i think every Pokemon battle e card) on the internet so I could try getting the eon ticket with a fake eon ticket card. I also have all the necessary equipment and programs to make the fake cards. What I read on the site was you should print the codes off with photo paper and at 1200 resolution.

I'll see what i can do and post back asap.

Also It is debatable on how you say that you did not hack your game in order to get the eon card, you just used a file that contained the cards data on it and transferred it to the E-reader. But then at the same time there had to be some sort of coding in the application you used so that the e-reader and your Slot 1 device communicated with each other, so technically that would be classed as hacking.

(lol 50th post -.-)

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2013
    so if i take an image of the ticket offline, and made it to the same size of, say, a standard pokemon card, and passed them through the ereader, it should work?

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Honey, this thread ain't been posted in since 2009. Don't post in threads over a month old.

Locked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back