• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Did Jesus Give Us the Name of Satan?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patchy

-
Years
  • I think I heard about this, but it was decided that he wasn't because his numbers (Date of birth maybe? I forget what it was exactly) didn't add up to 666.

Still, that's pretty interesting.

Ayselipera

Barack Obama is not the antichrist. Extreme right wing Christians just want everyone to believe that because they don't like him. End of story.

Cacnea08

The Legend of Cacnea :)
    Years
  • OMG.

Barack Obama is not the antichrist. Extreme right wing Christians just want everyone to believe that because they don't like him. End of story.

Me, as a Catholic, wouldn't believe that United Methodist Crap! That Obama anti-Christ issue came from those crap, the United Methodist Church! As we can read in Matthew 6:5 ""And when you pray, do not be like the hypocrites, for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the street corners to be seen by men. I tell you the truth, they have received their reward in full" (Matthew 6:5) and what did Jesus said to do with hypocrites and craps of the UMC? We can read that on Matthew 6:3- "So when you give to the needy, do not announce it with trumpets, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and on the streets, to be honored by men. I tell you the truth, they have received their reward in full" (Matthew 6:2)

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • All I'm going to say is... all of it is wrong (the whole Antichrist thing). And people have the wrong understanding of "Antichrist". And I'll leave it at that and lock this thread. People can't post in threads without making statements such as "Extreme right wing Christians", and "wouldn't believe that United Methodist Crap". Just because you don't agree with someone doesn't mean you got to flat out bash them or put them down like that. If you can't make a calm post to a thread like this then you don't need to post at all. Because it will be someone hot head (to put it bluntly...) stupid enough to run in here and start the fire that turns the thread into a big fat flame war. I've seen good threads gone bad because of one person. So that's why I say if you can't post in a debate type thread with a cool head then stay out of it.

*Closed*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back