• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Could it be?

Status
Not open for further replies.

-Neji-

Something Different
    Years
    im not saying that this is real, and next month we could fined out if it is. so please dont think im trying to start untrue rumours, its just information that could be exciting if true, just check it out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBd1qlIsM7A

if this is real, does this mean we not only battle "Red" .. but also Brendan? .. and who knows who else!?

what do you guys think? .. could this be a good thing or bad?

magrathean

Eevee Breeder
    Years
    I hope this is real, Brendan was my favorite rival...even though it always annoyed me that I couldn't name him.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Fake. Really now trusting youtube is worser then you think. The Emerald box art Rayquaza would never be used Kyogre is shat small so that's a dead give away and not to mention those are rse tiles with dppt ow.

Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2010
    You guys should seriously stop to trust this person and stop to watch his videos.
    Either he provides fake material or he steals videos from other famous Pokemon sites.

The only thing this person wants is that you buy HG/SS through his links so that he can have them for free.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    I do wish it was true, however it is more than likely to be fake. But I wont say for certain until August's Coro-Coro comes out, since that video says that scan is in.

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    [jq]
    I just got an image editing program and wanted to test it out. This is not meant to be taken seriously, and I know it sucks. Anyone who tells you this is real, first off, is a gullible.

edit: i understand someone on youtube is passing this off as real, and not even giving credit either. don't believe that.[/jq]
    From the artist

Don't trust me? Here is the link to the image on DA
    https://redsmeargle.deviantart.com/art/Hoenn-in-HG-and-SS-131592830

Greene1516

Scratching the surface...
    Years
    FAKE FAKE FAKE
    That whole youtube account is full of fake stuff
    The kanto-johto map is fake
    The hoenn map is fake

HG/SS will have nothing to do with hoenn, sky pillar, brendan or all this R/S/E ********

I can back this comment with full confidence also. It's all a load of wishlist crap.

Kazukii

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    I do wish it was true, however it is more than likely to be fake. But I wont say for certain until August's Coro-Coro comes out, since that video says that scan is in.

I have to say I'm in agreement with Ctep here.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Fake this guy keeps uploading fake stuff... and he knows its fake himself. if you saw the kanto map he showed it was fake a person called mackokelove on youtube made it (put it on deviantart)

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    [jq]
    I just got an image editing program and wanted to test it out. This is not meant to be taken seriously, and I know it sucks. Anyone who tells you this is real, first off, is a gullible.

edit: i understand someone on youtube is passing this off as real, and not even giving credit either. don't believe that.[/jq]
    From the artist

Don't trust me? Here is the link to the image on DA
    https://redsmeargle.deviantart.com/art/Hoenn-in-HG-and-SS-131592830

Again as i say. Proof that it is fake. He's stolen someone else's work and stuck it in a video.
    Fair enough you might hope hoenn is in the game but there is already a thread discussing that. I don't see why we need to speculate this as it is just work stolen and made too look like a scan.
    Here is the image.
    Could it be?

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    ...when giving supposed features, please try to get a trustable source- and no, a youtube member with a list of GSDS hoaxes in his account is not a good source :\

So, since this has been proved to be fake,

~Closed

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back