• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Shinkansen in Pokémon Sunday is NOT a sign (August 2 updates)

Years
    • Seen May 27, 2024
    I swear I actually just saw a clip of the magnet train from HG/SS before the commercial! LOL
    It was only for a second and hard to tell, because it looked 3D and at an angle, but I swear I saw the gold player.

WindBlows

It's been a long time!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2023
    ZOMGGGGG!!!!
    The train part, it will air, and it looks awesome... the camera changes like the torn world or something...
    ZOMG ZOMG ZOMFG

Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2011
    This is going to be so awesomely super sensationalistic bro!!! Can't wait to see the footage once its up. Excited to see what the train will look like =D

ckn

A Black Animator
    Years
    man you guys are lucky -_- im going to filb.de and im just gonna keep refreshing until they upload it

Years
    • Seen May 27, 2024
    Uh it ended already? All they showed was this 'Yellow forest' course on the Pokewalker where you can find wild pikachu...great?

Years
    • Seen May 27, 2024

The HeartGold/SoulSilver updates, on the fly (if there are any).

- An NPC unlocks a new Pokéwalker area. Get a Chikorita!

The end.

Pretty sure the 'Yellow Forest' course has wild pikachu...as in the artwork she showed. The player already had a chikorita following behind and it was on the right side of the screen on the pokewalker.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Ignoring the wide Japanese adventure that the Robarto trio come across, especially that awesome Pokémom shinkansen and their adventure across Tokyo, it's time for some updates.

The HeartGold/SoulSilver updates, on the fly (if there are any).

- The topic is the Johto region and KANTO region!
    - Look at that shinkansen! (So the shinkansen DOES have something to do wit the episode!) Note: Shinkansen is the Magnet Train.
    - An NPC unlocks a new Pokéwalker area. Apparently you can get a Chikorita there.

YouTube video here

The end. Short but very revealing (though the fact that the Train IS IN THE GAME already confirmed Kanto - finally you can get it in your brains).

So Kanto is finally confirmed by an official source... Well, at least all of the users worrying about it can relax, now. The post-game release of Kyogre, Groudon, and Rayquaza will most likely take place in Kanto, after all, although I wonder if we might also be seeing the return of Cerulean Cave and Mewtwo. I doubt it, except if Nintendo intends to leave the 3rd Generation behind as they appear to be doing, then it would be necessary to do so...

...On the other hand, the PokeWalker presents a second outlet for this...and I am honestly quite surprised that the generation's starters would be obtainable so easily. If that is true, then I wonder if it means the inclusion of the Kanto and Hoenn starters, as well...along with any other number of missing Pokemon...

EDIT: In that case, disregard the last part...although the idea is still possible.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    I was actually distracted by the screen and typing as I went - it's not a Chikorita. It's Pikachu.

Well, let this be a lesson for you, then: get the facts straight first, then type. Heh.

Anyway, even if it does not have as much bearing on what was shown today, the speculation still stands.

WindBlows

It's been a long time!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2023
    Well, finally here it is:

Sorry about lateness but my Internet is being a b*tch.

SilentHeroX

Battles should be fun!
    Years
    The bullet train animation looked nice also looks like Kanto being in the game is official so all the fans can stop being worried about that.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    ...From September 18th until November 10th, there will be a Wi-Fi event to unlock a new PokeWalker course.

...If I am understanding this correctly, that is.

I also enjoy what they have done with the Shinkansen/Magnet Train. They really are going even farther with these games.

GunSaberSeraph

Durandal of the Devic Era
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016
    I'm so glad that Kanto has been officially confirmed. Now all the people who couldn't put two and two together have nothing to worry about.

WindBlows

It's been a long time!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2023
    A translated something from a screenshot I took:
    Shinkansen in Pokémon Sunday is NOT a sign (August 2 updates)
    Shinkansen in Pokémon Sunday is NOT a sign (August 2 updates)

Last edited:

Samme!

Haterz gonna hate
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 3, 2011
    Haha that was funny! Magnet Train looks friggin amazing!

WindBlows

It's been a long time!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2023
    Hmm...
    Whatever, the topic is the same, right?
    He wants to know if the hero is from Johto. :P

GymLeaderLance99

A Muffin Button
    Years
    Well, at least now, people who worried about Kanto can relax. Would've been great if they showed some more, though, instead of branching off into the Pokewalker. The Magnet Train looks great, though. Hopefully, we'll be getting some more info about Kanto in the next few weeks, like stuff about the Gyms, the possible Kyogre/etc. roaming there, etc. I'd like a concept map, though. XD

Years
    This is awesome. I love the magnet train. I didn't expect it to be in 3D. The train station looks nice and very modern. I noticed in Vermilion port, that the floor is see-through and you can see the waves moving underneath. To the person who translated that, thanks. I don't mind that they didn't show us Kanto (outside). (I want it to be a surprise.) The magnet train is confirmation enough. (I'm so glad that people will finally stop questioning whether or not Kanto will be in the game. lol)

Back