• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pixel Project: Poject Downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.

PrismoStar

Veteran Trainer
Years
  • Project Downgrade is a project I am working on. It's a project where I turn R/S/E graphics into Generation II graphics. Why am I doing it? I'm sure everyone has wondered "I wonder what Hoenn would look like if it was made in Generation 2?" Well, I'm going to show you what it looks like - With Project Downgrade!
    If you would like to join, please get a good tile set, and tell me what location you're doing. Remember to always give credit!

Part Three - Oldale Town: 32% Done

Oldale Town - FINISHED
    House 1 - IN PROGRESS
    House 2 - NOT YET STARTED

Credit for the Gen II tileset goes to "Gamenerd Advance" from spriters-resource.com

[S-HIGHLIGHT]CLICK ON THUMBNAILS FOR BETTER VIEW[/S-HIGHLIGHT]

Last edited:

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Could i do pentalburg forest?
    Do the maps have to be tile perfect or can we do it on paint?

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    You didn't ask for moderator permission. Go back to the rules, try reading them this time, then try again.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back