• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Aos

BlitŻ1

guahh my dog is so cute
    Years
    Team AoS

Introduction
    Hello, My name is Fan King, and after I have postponed my first released hack, The Nouvelian War series, I decided to try to make something a little more of me in it, So I decided to work on this IdeaProject Aether, and i've also decided to form a team of hackers that can transform ambitious story lines into rom hacks that have smooth scripts and enriching graphics. Although this is the goal for the project, the main goal of the team is to create a team of rom hackers that are focused and skilled, while also a intertwined community. So, please read the following for storyline and features, and apply at the bottom. ^^

Here's the link to the hack thread right here

*~Note: This is the team thread*~

Team Aos

Storyline

~* This is inspired by the Final Fantasy VII movie, Advent Children*~

In the world before a catastrophic meteor event named the Searing, the world was at one with technology, also called the singularity. People were transprired to cyborgs, using there mechanic forethought to go past the natural limits of humanity. The humans expanded outward and forward, but none did not know what waited for them at the end. When they reached it, Fire rained from the skies, burning everything man has formed. All civilations, although at thier peak, shiverled in the flames. At the times of most despair, a gourp named the Organization, rised from the ashes and brought mankind to safety.

~*Present Day*~(Several hundred years later...)

In the Region of Arsoain, the only civiliation none to man to survive the Searing, the Earth has grown back to a planet full of life. The rivers and trees have bloomed many years ago, so now the humans thrive in an era split between times, we they are one with technology and nature.

Although, 16 years ago, a highly pathogenic disease known as Geostigma has struck a large minority of children, causing them to have uncontrolable siezures and a significant decrease in lifespan.

You are a 16 year old boy who lives in a orphange constructed for children with geostigma, who are nicknamed Advent Children and which the Orpahange is called.One day your best Friend and you decide to watch some T.V., and while wathcing some Spongebob you have a siezure, where you Friend calls for help and you are taken to your bed.

when you start to wake up from bieng unconscious, you hear your foster mother a the two pople who helped you earlier talking about the Organization taking you to a place called Lilian's Cove. Some time later after the conversation, your Foster mother comes and wakes you fully, and tells you to go down stairs to dinner...

Later that night, you and your friend routinly sneak out, but your goal is to inestigate a nearby storage house. As your walking over, you see a mysterious man walk into it, and of course you follow. Inside, you eavesdrop on him, discovering about a mission his master has sent for him to gather a metial, which is a kind of symbolic mineral, called Aure which is supposed to fuel a process in a place called Lilian's Cove. He leaves, and your rival tells you to take a pokeball thats on the table in the room...

The next day, two Organization agents appear at the orphange, erady to take you to Lilian's Cove, ready to be "healed" of your Geostigma. Along the way, the agents attack you, but you defeat them with the pokemon you took. Wounded, they leave, and the player starts a journey to escape the organization

The Team

Fan King~ Scripter, Mapper, Tile Inserter, Storyline Developer, Banner Maker, Tile Spritist (sorta), etc.

Codec:Banner Maker, spritist, part time mapper

Neo Wolf- Storline Assistant, Backup Mapper

Pasta Thrower- Tile Spritist

Ben.- Spritist

I hope that the team will grow to obtain all aspects of hacking, so all forms of hacking will be accepted, from tile spriting to ASM hacking, so I hope all will join. But there is a limit, I dont want to have too many mappers and not enough scripters.

her's the application

Username\Internet Alias: An example for me would be Fan King, or some pople on the internet call me Kyle, but don't call me that if I don't tell you to >.>
    Position or Job: For instance mine would be scripter, because thats what I'm best at :P
    How long have you been hacking: self explanatory
    Proof of work: I need you to show me at least 3 proofs of work. Show me the best example of what you did.
    Contact Information: Please give me your MSN, not an aim,and don't say," contact me with a PM" :P

Ending Note
    There's just a few things I would like to say:

~ All members of the team will get a userbar, animated or not, based on what I think

just had to say that, thanks to everybody that helped me start, and thanks to everybody who joins the team.

and by the way, our team slogan is "Yes We Dance!"

get it?

Last edited:

.Tactic.

x.Paranoid's BackAlley.x
    Years
    Username\Internet Alias: Codec - Please call me Harris
    Position or Job: Spriter, Mapper, Tile-spriter, Banner Maker,
    How long have you been hacking: Ever since I joined
    Proof of work: For Spriting and Tile-spriting
    Spoiler:

For Banner-Making
    Spoiler:

For Mapping I only have one proof - because I am new to mapping,
    Spoiler:

Contact Information: [email protected]

BlitŻ1

guahh my dog is so cute
    Years
    Sure, Ill let you join :P, do you think you can make a banner? surprise me with what you can do :P

as for mapping, I think ill let you mp some simple things, like some cities, inside of houses, becuase as for now I need really complicated maps for the wilderness

once i get a big enough team together, i send out a newsletter containing all the juicy information about the hack

BlitŻ1

guahh my dog is so cute
    Years
    mainly becuase I haven't had time to get on the computer yet :P, i'm updating everything now xD

But most of all we need storyline developers, some more scripters and one more maper, I would do all the scripting by myself, but it uses most o tht tme I could be developing more stuff :O

ThePastaThrower

...Is adding extra meatballs..
    Years
    Username\Internet Alias: ThePastaThrower
    Position or Job: Spriter
    How long have you been hacking: I don't know, a year?
    Proof of work: You've seen a lot of my work.
    Contact Information: You know my MSN.

BlitŻ1

guahh my dog is so cute
    Years
    Username\Internet Alias: ThePastaThrower
    Position or Job: Spriter
    How long have you been hacking: I don't know, a year?
    Proof of work: You've seen a lot of my work.
    Contact Information: You know my MSN.

Yeah you're in throw welcome to the team xD, once I find a good sprite or something, ill send you the concept art

Neo-Wolf

I am back!
    Years
    Username\Internet Alias: Neo-Wolf
    Position or Job: Mapper , Storyline Designer
    How long have you been hacking: 2 weeks as a Mapper , 1 month as a Storyline Designer .
    Proof of work:
    Mapping
    Spoiler:

Storyline

If you want me to give you a story for a hack , just PM me coz I don't want it ( or them ) stolen .

Contact Information: No MSN .
    E-Mail - [email protected]

Phew ! There you go .

BlitŻ1

guahh my dog is so cute
    Years
    Username\Internet Alias: Neo-Wolf
    Position or Job: Mapper , Storyline Designer
    How long have you been hacking: 2 weeks as a Mapper , 1 month as a Storyline Designer .
    Proof of work:
    Mapping
    Spoiler:

Storyline

If you want me to give you a story for a hack , just PM me coz I don't want it ( or them ) stolen .

Contact Information: No MSN .
    E-Mail - [email protected]

Phew ! There you go .

Okay You're on the teeam, i like the map with the mitchel1 tiles in it, but the rest are normal , mainly becuase thats the style of mapping in the game.

But the sad thing is, there's no time for me to hack nowadays :O. But progress is going slowly :P

Back