• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dragonball Zeon: The End of New Beginnings

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
    Yes this a a dragonball fan-fic that I wrote that took place a very long time after the GT series, but not too long.

And for those who may have seen this in the past, this is the updated version.

Feedback would be nice to tell me how it is. ^^

Prologue

"Ahhh!!!"

"You?re going to have to do better then that son!"

"Twisting Thunder!!!" The teenage boy screamed.

The small boy struggled and produced a ball of thunder floating above his right hand, and violently threw the thunder ball towards the man who was standing calmly.

He easily swatted it away, and was getting ready to punch the now exhausted child, but stopped just in front of his face.

"You did a good job Shen, you?re really coming along." The man said.

The man who seemed to be of greater strength seemed to be in his 50?s, had wild black hair that went in all directions, and a medium built body. He had lime green wristbands, and was wearing a traditional white Karate uniform, with no sleeves and battered pants. Just by looking at his scared tanned face, you could tell he was a great Sensei.

"Thanks dad... I've been training twice as hard." The young boy said.

The young boy was wearing something similar to his father, but he was wearing a red, battered Karate uniform, with matching wristbands and white bandanna over his forehead. His black hair was sticking upright, and had the face of a true young warrior.

"But your training is lacking endurance, you must train until exhaustion if you even want to think of becoming a great warrior, you should follow the steps of your friend Sakura, she has twice as much strength and doesn?t even have a sensei of her own." His father said.

"Yes dad... from now one I will train even harder." Shen said still very breathless from his last Ki attack.

It was still the middle of the day, and the sun was hidden behind the thick dark rain clouds, the wind was calm and it was perfect for meditation in the sandy desert that they were in.

"Alright now, I'm going to try and teach you a new move, I call it......... the Kamahaha wave, its a energy blast that takes allot of power to pull off but its well worth it when in need." His father said.

"Hmm...." Shen mumbled ready.

"First you have to steady your mind and charge your body with its inner power, just enough to perform this attack, but for you... you might have to power up the best you can."

Shen concentrated then powered up his body, causing the ground to rumble a little.

"Err..." He yelled more while powering up.

"Yes more Shen, you can do it." His dad said.

"Ahh..!!" He yelled even more with his scream raising more after each second. A light grey aura was starting to form around his body.

"What!" His father said in surprise, not knowing his son had so much power.

"Ahhhh!!!!!" Shen screamed more with the ground under him shaking as if it was a earthquake, the dirt under his feet was actually splitting apart!

"Ok I think that?s enough." His dad said.

Shen didn't hear him, and continued to power up even more!

The aura grew even higher, but suddenly he stopped and was struggling to stand up, he collapsed on the soft dirt, due to putting his body in overdrive.

"Heh heh heh... my little warrior... let's go home" His father chuckled, before lifting him up on his back, walking home.

Further away there was some sort of creature standing up on a cliff laughing quietly to itself, but it was too far to see who it was.

Who is this mysterious creature? Find out in the next chapter.....

Last edited:

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
    Chapter 1: The End of New Beginnings

"Shen wake up, its time for us to train again." His father said sternly.

"Huh... what..... already?" Shen said half awake and confused.

"Remember, your going to fight Sakura tomorrow to test your strength, and you need to brush up on your skills before you battle." His father explained.

"Sakura......" Shen said to himself.

Shen had a flashback to when Sakura and him used to play fight in the fields just for run, and he always remembered him beating her easily. But two years later after both her mother and father were killed, by a very strong creature that went by the name of Sytraset, the father of the even stronger creature who was called Lord Santru, a being so strong that he only reveals himself to the most strongest fighters. After her parents were killed, she self-trained herself to fight properly not wanting aid from anyone else, and swearing that she will destroy Sytraset when she's at her peak. And because of her very harsh self-training methods, she is the strongest warrior in the land of Shenron.

"Yes Sakura, and you know that you have to do your absolute best to win, now eat your meat and let's go outside." His father said boldly.

"Alright father." Shen mumbled while putting his fighting clothes on.

Shen remembered the times when him and his father used to play around and always have fun, until his mother died of a disease while he was at a young age to even have good memories of her. Now Shen's father is strict about everything and senses that his father is still very hurt after so long.

After finishing his hardy breakfast for the day, he stepped outside his fairly rundown house, and saw his father standing in the wind, blowing his wild black hair over his face.

"Ok the first thing you need to remember to do the Kamehaha wave is to focus your body and spirit into one, and just let the energy flow." His father said, "So let's start off by...."

Shen looked at his father and saw that he was stunned and his eyes went completely white, he started to gasp and hit the rocky ground face first, when Shen approached him he saw that the was a small hole that went through the back of his head to his forehead..............Shen's father had been killed.

The wind blew and Shen was feeling something inside...but didn't know what he was feeling.

Suddenly a Red creature appeared to the left of Shen that had bright yellow eyes, with a heavily built body and black small horns, between the bones in his fists. He also had a long tail that was wrapped around his waist. Shen knew that the creature that before him is Sytraset.

"Hmm... I see that your father is much weaker then I thought, it's a shame though I thought I would be able to have a good fight today.... I guess I was wrong. Sytraset said in an evil booming deep voice.

"M-M-My father... you k-killed him!" Shen screamed.

The rage that Shen was feeling was indescribable, and he began to power up vigorously.

A grey aura surrounded his body and after a while it then turned to dark grey, then finally to a light black.

The area around him was shaking as if an earthquake was taking place with his own house collapsing into rubble, and the bright sunlit sky turned to dark grey clouds. Even Sakura, who was 3 miles away, felt a great power while meditating that shocked her because it even exceeded her own power!

Shen's white eyes turned to black beady ones with his tremendous increase of power, and his muscles were even starting to be more buffed out.

"Enough of this!" Sytraset yelled before getting ready to punch Shen in his face with his Horned- knuckles.

Shen then started to remember his father's last words and said..."Kame....me...ha...me..." Shen started to say.

Sytraset was getting nearer and nearer towards Shen.

"Ha!!!" Shen screamed before unleashing a powerful blue beam towards Sytraset.

"What!!" Sytraset yelled.

Sytraset was directly hit in the stomach by the powerful beam, and it caused his tail to unravel that was wrapped around his stomach. This seemed to have some sort of defence for him and did not take much damage, how ever his tail was badly battered and decided that it became a nuisance and just ripped it off and through it on the ground.

"Err..... just for that, you will join your father!" Sytraset said before forming a red ball of energy in his right hand and letting it grow more and more.

"No I won't let you!" Shen yelled, before charging towards him trying to knock him out.

"What do you think your doing..... take this!" Sytraset screamed before throwing the red energy ball that was as big as a basketball, towards Shen's face.

Shen didn't have enough time to get away and had to suffer the full effects of the attack.

He was badly hurt and just clinging to life, as he took deep breaths.

"Foolish kid, if you're still alive, fight me when you're strong enough... I'll be waiting." The deep booming voice said before disappearing in the strong winds.

"Uhhhh... I'm going to need help to avenge my father.... I'm going to need... Sakura." Sam said to himself, before blacking out.

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
    Chapter 2: A Myth Or Is It?

"Ugh.." Shen moaned to himself still very hurt on the ground, tears were starting to go down his eyes and he said to himself in a low voice, "My father... after everything he taught me he's gone... even it kills me I will avenge your death!!"

Shen managed to get enough strength to stand on his own feet, but was stumbling around, "Time to see Sakura now...." Shen thought to himself.

Luckily, Sakura didn't live too far away from Shen, and he arrived at her small house that was left by her dead parents. She was already in the small backyard doing basic martial arts and focusing her mind.

She heard faint moans that broke her concentration, she went to investigate and saw that Shen was badly injured.

"Sakura....." Shen faintly moaned.

"What on earth happened to you?" Sakura said.

Sakura had cut short brown hair to make it easier for her to fight, with a red Martial arts shirt, and black pants that were dusty and a pink belt by her waist. She was very pretty, but that didn't seem to mean anything to her.

"I was in a battle.... with Sytraset." Shen explained slowly.

"Sytraset...." Sakura said with a disgruntled look.

"Yes he killed my.... father." Shen said.

"Your Sensei.... your parentless now huh?" Sakura said.

"I guess that's what it seems like now." Shen said feeling a bit better, "But one thing is for sure is that Sytraset will get his in the end, even if it kills me."

"Shen......... I may be the strongest fighter in Shenron, but even I know my limits and I can't do this alone." Sakura said, "That's why I need your help I know your strong, but you just need to know how to release your power and I also must destroy Sytraset.... there is no way I can live with myself if I don't so this seems like the only way."

"But when I fought Sytraset, he had tremendous power and my power is nothing compared to his, and we will defiantly need to train, even for us full blooded Saijins" Shen said.

"Yes we will, but first things first is that you really need to recover you seem badly injured." Sakura said, "Once your back to normal we can train to become stronger."

"Ok then." Shen said

Shen knew that Sakura always knew what was best and he followed his word to recover first before fighting.

"I made a special mixture of poison Ivy, and tree bark. If blended together well it removes the effect that Poison Ivy gives and adds strength from the tree bark. It should hear you right up in a matter up minutes." Sakura explained.

After going inside Sakura's house, do get this medicine Shen felt much better and bandaged up his wounds. They both went outside and began their extensive training, with Sakura acting as the new Sensei for Shen.

"Shen I want to show you something... look." Sakura said.

Shen was amazed to find that Sakura was actually floating just a few metres up in the air!

"I think that learning how to fly will become necessary for us to succeed, especially for you of course." Sakura said obnoxiously.

"What's that suppose to mean?!" Shen yelled bit upset.

"Ah never mind, but first I want you to clear your mind of everything and just try your best to leave it blank." Sakura said calmly.

Shen took a deep breath and tried to get everything out of his mind, he concentrated and the only thing that he saw was darkness and the sound of the wind.

"Now listen carefully, I want you to feel like your raising up in the air while still concentrating your best."

Shen listened and imagined himself rising up in the air while still staying focused. It didn't seem to do anything but when he opened his eyes he saw that his feet weren't even touching the ground!

"Excellent, seeing how you know advanced Martial arts, I see that it was very easy for you, now just try to float around and you'll get it." Sakura said happily.

Shen began to raise a bit more and within minutes of trying to balance himself in the air he finally got it and was able to control himself fine.

"Ok the next thing we do is......"

"Hmmm ha ha...." a deep voice laughed, "Ah I see that the 2 strongest fighters in Shenron are together, easier for me to destroy!"

A red beam was fired at the ground near Shen but Shen jumped back to dodge the attack.

Both Sakura and Shen looked up and it was Sytraset, without his tail and his hand pointing towards Shen.

"What do you want from us?" Sakura said in an angry voice.

"I thought that you learned by now, that I will be the new ruler of Shenron and nobody including you and that little weakling friend of yours is going to stop me in the least." Sytraset explained in his evil deep voice, "And seeing how you two are together this is the perfect chance for me."

"If you can actually get me down that is!" Sakura yelled before launching herself towards Sytraset."

She tried to punch Sytraset right in his face but he ended up reversing it and Sakura then received a blow in her chest, then Sytraset went and kneed her in her face.

"Foolish kid!" Sytraset said before throwing her to the ground.

Sakura was hurt quite bad, but was still had her fighting spirit in her.

"What a trooper...." Shen said to himself.

"And you!" Sytraset turned to Shen and say, "You and I have some business to take care of, and this time you will bee joining your pathetic weak father of yours.

"Pathetic father?!" Shen yelled before the rage he was feeling overwhelmed him.

"Err!!!" Shen screamed before his eyes went white.

The sky quickly turned black and lightning was beginning to appear in the sky, the ground was shaking as if a level 8 earthquakes was taking place.

Shen's body was physically getting bigger, as he had an increase in muscle size. The word "Pathetic father" echoed through his head which just added to his anger, his eyes were still very white and you could not see his pupils, Sakura didn't know what on earth was going on when suddenly Shen's hair was starting to go golden blonde!

"Could Shen be a legendary Super S....?" Sakura started to think to herself, "No there is no way it's just a made up myth."

Sytraset could feel the explosive power level upgrade that Shen had, but didn't look too concerned.

Shen's hair turned completely golden blonde and he then had green eyes.

"Ka..."

"Huh? No not again!" Sytraset yelled.

"Me... ha..... me" Shen continued.

"Oh no you don't!" Sytraset yelled in desperation.

"Ha!" Shen finished before sending off a beam two times bigger then the last one he fired. While Sytraset was trying to stop Shen, he left himself open for attack and got striked right in his chest. He was sent flying back into a nearby bolder that he shattered with his body.

"Ahhhh!" Sakura gasped, "Shen knows the Kamehameha, passed down to only true fighters, if his father was Master Goten, then his father must have been the super warrior Gok....."

"Arhhh! Sytraset yelled, "I don't know where you got all this access power from but you will pay!"

"Tiger ball!" Sakura yelled.

With that yell Sakura sent off a blast that she used with both her hands and it went right through Sytraset!

"Ouhh......." Sytraset yelled in pain, "I will be back, its not over for either of you!" He yelled before doing some sort of teleportation technique.

Shen dropped to the ground and his body, hair and eyes went back to normal.

Sakura rushed by him to see if he was ok.

"Are you ok Shen?" She asked.

"Yes I fine but my head hurts so much what happened?" He asked confused.

"Oh nothing let's just saying something that would happen once in a blue moon.........."

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
    Chapter 3: So it is True...

As Sakura was tending to Shen's wounds, she couldn't help thinking about what happened with the fight with him and Sytraset. "Could it really be...?" She thought to herself, "My head really does hurts, what really happened?" Shen asked groaning.

"Uh... Sytraset knocked you in the head hard that's all." Sakura struggled, couldn't bare to tell him the truth, "Let's just train some more."

"Okay, but don't go too overboard with me." Shen said while standing up from the ground.

"Here I come!" Sakura charged.

The training bout began, with simple punch and kicks that were blocked by both fighter, seemingly fighting at the same level. Sakura turned it up a notch and was moving faster and faster, but somehow Shen was moving at the same speed.

"Tiger Punch!" Sakura yelled.

Shen back flipped out of the way, nearly missing the attack.

"Ahhh!" Shen yelled throwing a kick in the air that struck Sakura in her right hip.

Sakura dropped to the ground and quickly got up, to deliver a damaging blow to Shen's stomach, but yet again missed with Shen countering with a block punch combination.

"Huh?" Sakura wondered to herself in disbelief

"I thought you could do better then that...." Shen said a bit cocky.

"Oh don't worry, I'm just getting started." Sakura responded with a smirk on her face.

She kept her right arm dangling by the side of her body when almost instantly a gust of gust of wind blew, sending Shen back a bit.

"Ahh...." Sakura concentrated, while Shen stayed focused on what he was doing.

"Tornado Slash!" She screamed with even more wind blowing by her. She swiped her right arm in front of her making a small Tornado, then quickly swiped her left arm making an even bigger Tornado that was bigger then Shen and Sakura together!

As the gigantic visible wave of wind came ever closer to Shen, he first positioned himself so that he could make a nice escape by spreading his feet in the dirt, then back flipped once, the attack was about to hit Shen when his hair was glowing a slight yellow.

"Huh!?" Sakura gasped by surprise knowing what was going on.

Shen swiftly jumped in the air, landing right in the middle of the attack! His body was being slightly hurt by the rapid moving wind, and positioned his feet once again in a charging stance. He powered up his body and let out a howl, that destroyed Sakura's attack.

Shen's hair went back to normal, and he seemed exhausted.

"But how.....?" Sakura said to herself, with her voice slightly breaking.

She ran off leaving Shen on his own, wanting to be with herself.

After Shen got himself together, he went looking for Sakura and found her sitting by a pond with her legs crossed in a meditation way. When Shen looked in her rosy red eyes, it looked like she was in pain.

"What's wrong Sakura?" Shen asked a bit concerned for her.

She took a deep breath and said calming, "When you were fighting Sytraset... you were handing yourself like a true warrior out there... and the only reason you survived is because you somehow must be a legendary Super.... super." Her voice breaking even more. "A Super Saiyen....."

"There no way your way stronger then I am." Shen said boldly.

"Not anymore, I think the death of your father is what gave you that huge burst of strength, it's just a theory, but I think that's what did it."

"But how could I, that's only a legend." Shen said.

"It might be, but its true all right, I didn't want to accept it but it's really true." Sakura said, a bit more calmed down," And I think your father might be he son of Gok..." She stopped.

"What?" Shen asked.

"Forget it, but since you know about this now it seems you can't control this immense power." Sakura said trying to change the subject.

"I still don't really believe this is true, but since you say it is, I have no choice but to go by your word. Shen said.

She smiled at Shen and said," Come on let's go back and train..........."

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
    Chapter 4: Sakura's Better Half

After Shen and Sakura finished their conversation, they both went to go and train again. Sakura knew that she would have to try this time and use more energy.

"Okay back to work." Sakura whispers to herself to prepare her.

Immediately, she charged towards Shen with more power then before, and Shen responded with force. They both continued the basics of fighting with kick, and punches to the body, but this time the fighting was with hyper speed, and couldn't be followed by the sight.

"Come on let's try harder!" Shen suggested loudly.

The fight intensified to the point where their bodies was lifting off the ground, and were a foot in the air.

Shen went to the ground and leapt to the air, performing a flip and fired a narrow blue Ki attack towards Sakura.

Sakura countered with a slightly larger purple Ki attack, which destroyed Shen's, attack. After it was destroyed she charged towards Shen and planted an uppercut to his jaw.

Shen's head tilted back from the blow, and Sakura used the time she had and gave him a powerful kick to the right side of his body and combined it with a punch to his stomach.

"Aahh…." Shen groaned before falling to the ground.

Sakura now was breathing heavily, but not by any means finished.

"Come on Super Saiyen, I know you can do better then that." Sakura taunted in her nature when she fights.

"Arh…. But I'm not." Shen groaned still on the dry dirt ground from the pain he was feeling.

"Yes you are!" Sakura yelled before she kicked the fallen boy.

Sakura continued to hit Shen with her foot while he was trying to get up, in order to provoke him. "Show me your power!" She said angrily while hitting him.

Shen had never seen Sakura so aggressive before, he didn't understand while she was being so cruel to him when they were only training.

"Alright then if that doesn't get you started, I'll just have to use excess force." She said meanly.

Sakura started to form a purple beam in her right palm that grew steadily by the second. Shen knew that he had to react fast so he perform a sweep kick, that tripped Sakura, the dry dirt caused dust to form, and Shen used his arms to flip back on his feet.

"What's wrong with you?!" Shen yelled frustrated.

Sakura still on the ground remained quiet with no emotion on her soft, but dirty face and fired an attack to Shen's face that he easily dodged.

She felt his power grow slightly, with the anger that was growing in him, and the anger that was growing in her…

"Shen just fight me use your power like you did with Sytraset and me before." Sakura said with a softer, calmer voice.

"Hmm…" Shen thought to himself, and began," Ka….."

Sakura knew that the fight was going to get a lot more interesting and quickly jumped up and prepared her counter attack.

"Me…"

She quickly formed a purple round ball of energy, between her hands that grew steadily like it did before.

"Ha…" Shen continued.

"Er…" Sakura groaned to herself, trying to get more energy

"Me…"

Sakura was ready with her ball of energy as big as a man's head and fired it off at Shen, who was only 10 feet away!

"Haa!!" Shen screamed.

With that two powerful attacks bashed together, with both sides winning and loosing by the second, and more power was used to beat the other.

Sakura's body was starting to form visible electric currents, that you could see, a sign that the training is adding to her power, her brown hair was being lifted as more power was being generated.

"Ahh!" Both the warriors continued to yell.

By this time Shen's body received an enormous amount of energy that added to the power of the assault, and was beginning to destroy Sakura's attack.

"Noo!" Sakura cried.

Flashbacks began to enter her head with the death of her parents roaring into her mind, she remembered how lonely she was when she had nobody to help her. And thinking of this made her more angry, with the fact that Shen is stronger then her. The flashbacks continued with scenes of her mother waking her up in the mourning when she was a younger child, and making her tea, with her father there by the sofa watching the early mourning news. Her power was accelerating with astonishing speed, and her flashback ended with both her parents dieing in front of her eyes while she was hiding.

This was the breaking point for her she exploded in anger. She thrusted her hands forward and used all the power that was in her to beat Shen, little did she know was that her body had gotten bigger, and her once brown hair had turned blonde.

Shen's attack was starting to disappear by Sakura, and before he was about to loose he remembered what his father taught him to be a great warrior, and the last real words that he said to Shen, "We all learn fro our mistakes…"

Once again, Shen's body began to get bigger with the clothing on him beginning to tear, his hair turned blonde again and his eyes turned green!

At that exact moment both Shen and Sakura had turned into super saiyens, and was using more power then never before.

The once bright blue sky had turned black with the power imbalance in the area, Sakura had enough of this and increased her attack that eventually destroyed Shen's, and sent him flying to the ground.

Sakura's body had gone back to normal and so did Shen's.

"That was more like it!" Sakura said with more enthusiasm

Shen eventually got to his feet and said tiredly, "Ya…"

"I think its time for us to go and find Sytraset, we will fly south from here and reach Komondo." Sakura announced.

"S-So soon?" Shen asked.

"We must go now before Sytraset causes anymore damage to anyone else." She explained, "Come on, let's go."

"Okay…" Shen said, not that he wasn't ready; it was just that he was not sure how to fly like Sakura taught him.

Sakura had already been up in the air and just about to leave when Shen tried to remember what Sakura had taught him, he thought hard until he finally got it, and began to float in the air.

"Let's go already!" Sakura said getting a bit angry.

Shen tired a little harder and was moving in the air, he had finally got the hang of it! And with that they had finally taken off….

What will become of Shen and Sakura? Find out in the next chapter.

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
    Chapter 5: A New Warrior Emerges

As Shen and Sakura were flying towards Komondo, an urban town with shady people all around, both the fighters sensed a power level much higher then any human, but not nearly as strong as theirs, as they lowered themselves to ground level, there was a boy who was fighting two men at the same time.

The young boy that was seen was not much older then them, had dark brown skin with baggy olive colour pants, a loose white shirt that sleeves reached past the elbows, and a baseball hat that covered his eyes, and his black locks of hair.

The two men that the kid was fighting looked generally the same, that you thought that they were both twins, with pale white skin, and short black hair.

The boy didn't seem to be in any real danger, and was handling himself well with the two, occasionally jumping over, and blocking light kick and punches.

Shen and Sakura could only watch to see what would happen, with the fight.

"Man this is easy!" The boy said cocky.

"Err.. we're just getting started!" One of the men shouted.

With that, the man on the left hurled himself towards the baggy clothed kid, only to be knocked in the head with his foot, which immediately knocked him out.

The faster man of the two went on with a full on barrage of punches in an attempt to knock the young kid unconscious.

The unknown boy dodged with amazing agility, combined with a few back flips and ducking.

"Impressive.." Sakura said surprised as she looked on.

"I've had enough of this…this is over for you." The boy began to say in a dull voice, "Ay…"

His body was beginning to glow a light grey, and his power level rose slightly, he formed a diamond with his hands and red energy was beginning to glow from the hole between his hands.

"What's going on?!" The frightened man yelled.

"Oh…you'll see soon enough." The boy said calmly.

And with that, he thrusted his arms forward while still keeping his hands in the shape of a diamond, and a ray on red energy blasted forward destroying both the scared to death man, and what seemed to be his unconscious twin.

"Hmph…fools…." He uttered.

He then noticed Shen and Sakura, floating above him and questioned them.

"What are you looking at? You want some like they did." He said to them rudely.

"Trust me its not worth the effort.." Shen said sarcastically.

"What are you saying I'm weak?!" The short tempered boy yelled before jumping to charge towards Shen, but before he could reach Shen Sakura went in his way and delivered a blow to his stomach.

He collapsed the ground in pain.

"A girl…. with such power..." He uttered between moans.

"Who are you?" Sakura finally asked.

"My name is Landon…. and I trained under….. the great Master Aiza." He managed to say still in pain kneeling on the ground.

"Master Aiza…" Sakura thought to herself puzzled.

Shen knew who Master Aiza was, and remembered his father telling him that Aiza was a great swordsman, but his martial arts techniques were lacking to be used effectively, or to be taught for that matter.

"Why were you fighting those men?" Sakura asked.

Now recovered from the pain, he explained, "Those men worked for Sytraset, he went after me because I wouldn't go with his plans to get these two people, I forgot who they were though, but he seemed persistent that I join him, I don't blame him though with my power I would want me too."

Sakura knew that the people who Landon was talking about were Shen and herself.

"The question is, who are you guys?" Landon asked, in his usual cocky voice.

"My name is Sakura, and this is Shen."

"Shen and Sakura… I like that are, are you two together or something?" He asked.

"We're just friends, and fighting partners." Sakura quickly said.

"Well I guess we will be going now, we're after Sytraset with what he did to our parents will we destroy him once and for all." Shen finally spoke out.

Landon laughed out load like they were crazy, "Are you out of your mind? Nobody even comes close to Sytraset's power, I'm the strongest around and I don't stand a chance, so how are you going to do anything?"

"We have to at least try, and the way I sense things, we are much more stronger then you are." Sakura said teasingly.

"No one has more power then me, I was top of my class when I was still in my training, and still am today. Maybe we should fight to see." Landon said, calling Sakura out.

"Fine, let's g…" Sakura started to say ready to fight.

"No leave him, we have no time for this." Shen said being the smart and mature person for once.

"Hmph.." She grunted.

"Anyway, I'm on my way to Komondo, I hear that's where Sytraset is staying for now and I want to see him face to face. And after he killed Master Aiza…. I have to avenge his death, even if it kills me." Landon said more compassionate.

"Follow us, that's where we are going." Sakura said.

"What are you going there for?" Landon asked curiously.

"You'll out soon enough…." Shen said.

After learning that Landon already knew how to fly, the three fighters took off to Komondo.

Meanwhile in Komondo, Sytraset sensed that the fighters were coming after him, "Yes the visions never fail…." Sytraset said to himself sinisterly.

What will happen to Shen and Sakura and the newly added Landon? Find out in the next chapter.

Star Crossed Dreamer

Protector of the Chosen
    Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2009
    This is totally awesome!! Can't wait to read the rest! By the way, I thought when Goku absorbed the Dragonballs at the end of GT he became immortal...oops. I just spoiled the ending. Anyway, can't wait for Chapter 6.

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
    Thanks, I'm glad to know that someone has been reading it XD, Chapter 6 will come on late Saturday.

I know about the Goku swallowing the Dragonballs, I didn't know he became immortal though.

Star Crossed Dreamer

Protector of the Chosen
    Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2009
    Yeah. I read that a long time ago. It's supposed to happen during the last episode. Ok, I'll be looking for it on Saturday. Excellent work so far.

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    At the end of GT, he doesnt technically become invincible..all that happens is that the dragon is summoned, and said 'it's time' so goku gets on its back, stays little (doesnt grow back up), and flies off on the dragon to live with him forever.
    It was really random, it was like O.O you have a family, where are you going?!

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    DF dadragonz said:
    At the end of GT, he doesnt technically become invincible..all that happens is that the dragon is summoned, and said 'it's time' so goku gets on its back, stays little (doesnt grow back up), and flies off on the dragon to live with him forever.
    It was really random, it was like O.O you have a family, where are you going?!
    Umm, because at the endd it says that he died diedent it?

Neko-sama

The Perverted GFX God
    Years
    Hehe man this stuff rox i am a great fan of DB ,Z and GT ive got all of the episodes on DVD with the Movies :D Broly Is my fav movie although Bio Broly Is Funny lol (not too mention ugly he needs a mask) anyway keep um comin

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
    Gohan thanks for your comment, but don't spam like that because a post liek that was not needed, so don't do it again.

Back