• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm like, "Do I suck that much"?

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2009

cnc I guess

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2009
    I like 1 and 4 the best. The other too are... uhh, too boring for my taste. Especially the Luxray banner.

:3
    The first one is from today. I'm trying to learn how to work with illustrator.

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2021
    I'm not an amazing graphics artist or anything, myself, but in my opinion this is just..too one toned. You'd be better off making the darkness of the circly bit a lot less prominant and fading into the background a little more, as for the character - he's hidden - which isn't a very good thing, as you should want the character or render that you have used to be standing out a lot more than the filters and brushes that you have used to create the design. And well, to put it bluntly; don't like it, it's just..odd, and messy.

This one would probably look a lot better if it wasn't grey, and was colouring instead. But, I just don't understand this one, it's messy, and just perplexing. Much like the first image.

As for this image, I like it, the colour, that is. As for the rest of it..it's too empty. You should have the Pokémon nearer to the front, and larger, in my opinion.

This one is a little better, the text it just a bit too blurry, that's all.

Anyway, sorry for tl;dr'ing on you. :o I hope I helped. ^^

Back