• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Style Feedback: Errors here and there.

.Seth

.explorer.
Years
  • 1. Pawlicious - The quote button for blog comments is missing.
    2. Seeds of Platinum - The entire logo is shifted to the left.
    3. Most if not all - There is a "-->" near the Quick Reply's Frame/Box/Space/Area. Anything after that "-->" is up against the border of the main body box.
    4. Most if not all - Any community shortcuts "bar" has its searched shifted downwards, probably due to Safari's textbox border highlights.
    5. Most if not all - (My Suggestion) Any style that uses a custom or old template for the bar with "User CP, Blogs, Rules, Oekaki" etc should use the current template. (The one with User CP having a drop down box)

Thanks.
    I'm mostly referring to the older styles, but any I have used have the "-->" problem.
    I use Safari.

Last edited:

Kishijoten

CEO of trouble making~
    Years
  • Yea I see your problem. But, "sweet kiss" seems to have all the funcations. From vistor messages to Blogs.

Maybe it's the kind of computer/laptop we use that causes this issue?.
    Maybe other's can see it while other's can't.
    or I can be wrong..

Kishijoten

CEO of trouble making~
    Years
  • With the commenting error, Steve did something silly and I just destroyed his code. Other than that, I can't replicate any issues with Seeds of Platinum, though.

By the way, I refuse to acknowledge any issues with the Community Shortcuts bar that arise with Safari for Windows. :(

hmm...so safari is unable to have all those functions like from VM's to blogs?.

.Seth

.explorer.
    Years
  • With the commenting error, Steve did something silly and I just destroyed his code. Other than that, I can't replicate any issues with Seeds of Platinum, though.

By the way, I refuse to acknowledge any issues with the Community Shortcuts bar that arise with Safari for Windows. :(
    Well, mind if I show you a screenshot?
    Spoiler:

Just because I'm using Safari for windows does not mean you should neglect it. It's a browser. Just like Firefox. It may be for a different platform, but that doesn't mean people don't use it.

hmm...so safari is unable to have all those functions like from VM's to blogs?.
    I can VM, I can comment, it's just an error in a style code, k?

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
  • Chérii, the header's still there, it's just getting blocked by any ad-block plugins you have. However, the Multiquote button for Altomare's Light does seem to be missing as an error box shows up instead of the button.

Back