• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hiya

FreaKryptid

LaunchingSnorlaxGetOutOfW ay
Years
Hello everyone my name is Chris. I am currently 16 yrs old and in tenth grade.
My favorite classes in tenth grade would be graphic design because im all for creating stuff on computers and engineering because some day that will come in handy.
My favorite games would be pokemon, The Sims, and halo. I also love SOCOM US Navy seals. I love anime my favorite being Inuyasha, and my second favorite being Naruto. I love doing stuff on the computer so ill prop. be on this whenever I can. I love old music and some of my favorite bands are Adam Ant, Men Without Hats and Jefferson Airplane.
Well thats everything I hope to make tons of friends and post tons of stuff on here. (oh and if you would like to see some of my favorite bands look at my playlist on youtube just search rater4e)

Yeah im sorry its so long just wanted to give you full story.

Last edited:

pyro_03

I'm the master of my own world
Years
welcome to pokecommunity.....
im sure youre gonna like staying here.....
add me as a friend if you want to.......... :)

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Hiya FreaKryptid!

You seem to fit right in here! If you're a great or an aspiring graphics artist, you'll find plenty of opportunities to show off and learn stuff in those sections of PC.

There are a lot of friendly places to post in here, so be sure to check out as much as you can! Just make sure to read the rules of each section first :)

See you in Other Trivia ;=)

Nytkoi

Pokemon Copper!
Years
The most advanced invention on earth: The New Users Welcome. XD

Welcome to the forums, man. Enjoy your time here; if you have a question VM me please. II'd really like to help you out ^^

Again, have a good time here~

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen yesterday
Welcome to PC I'm xxxLatiasxxx I'm 17 years old and I'm in the 12th grade if you want to be friends just send me an invite well anyway welcome to PC again and I hope you have a fun time here.

Back