• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[insert generic first thread name here]

Years
Hey PC! This is not my first time here at PokeCommunity, but on my old account I had a grand total of 1 post 2 years ago, so I figured I'd start fresh!

Anyways, me and my cousin have both joined, as we are making a new Fire Red hack. Neither of us have very much experience, but we are going to work our hardest, and hopefully one day we'll be able to post it up for everyone's enjoyment! We've gotten the basic story down, and we are just beginning to edit the game with a few of the simpler programs. I hope that if we run into any roadblocks, the experienced members of PC will be there to help.

Hopefully we'll be able to become active members of the community, and stay in it for the long haul!

Years
  • Age 34
  • they/them
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Hello Brendino, and welcome!

You sound like a nice aspiring hacker, I guess you've already checked out the hacks board here? A lot of help and ideas can be given to you there.

But don't stop there, be sure to browse all the other sections and you'll find some place you like to post in. I can personally recommend the Off-Topic section ;D

I'm looking forward to seeing you around, make sure to read the rules before posting, and don't hesitate to contact le mods & admins if you ever wonder something. They're nice. Most of them.

~

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
Ooooh, a fellow hacker!
Good luck on your hack, and check out the Rom Hacking forum for more RH information.
Have fun on your stay!

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 25, 2024
Hi I'm xxxLatiasxxx welcome to PC good luck with your Fire Red hack I hope it goes well for you.

Years
well, nice to know im not alone at that XD this is also my second account but i had 0 posts and i forgot my pass XD
hope your hack gose well, ill be sure to stick around to see it ^^

Years
Hello Brendino, and welcome!

You sound like a nice aspiring hacker, I guess you've already checked out the hacks board here? A lot of help and ideas can be given to you there.

But don't stop there, be sure to browse all the other sections and you'll find some place you like to post in. I can personally recommend the Off-Topic section ;D

I'm looking forward to seeing you around, make sure to read the rules before posting, and don't hesitate to contact le mods & admins if you ever wonder something. They're nice. Most of them.

~

Yes, I've already taken a look at the hacks board, and I'm quite impressed with some of the games that PC members have been making. And I'm be sure to make a stroll into the Off-Topic Section!

Ooooh, a fellow hacker!
Good luck on your hack, and check out the Rom Hacking forum for more RH information.
Have fun on your stay!

Hello and Welcome to PokeCommunity!

:D

Hi I'm xxxLatiasxxx welcome to PC good luck with your Fire Red hack I hope it goes well for you.

Thank you guys for the nice warm welcome!

well, nice to know im not alone at that XD this is also my second account but i had 0 posts and i forgot my pass XD
hope your hack gose well, ill be sure to stick around to see it ^^

^ Yeah, that was pretty much the same boat I was in :P

Back