• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Merry Christmas!

Luka S.J.

Jealous Croatian
Years
  • Well it's Christmas time according to my clock and I thought I'd take this time to wish you all a very happy Christmas. Now with Christmas comes presents, and I have a present to all fellow game developers that have been helping the growth of this community.
    Merry Christmas!
    To open the present all you have to do is click the image. And I promise it's not spam, malware or any other stupid prank I would pull on people. Now the main thing about this is that only people using RMXP to develop their Pokemon games will find it useful.

Anyways....I hope that what I'm offering to you will be useful and helpful, and once again I take this occasion to wish you all a very Merry Christmas!

Route

Slowpoke
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2015
    Merry Christmas to you, too!

I'm "opening" it now.

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
    Years
  • Well, I know for a fact it isn't malware. (Had to check, Luka :P)

I cannot open it however, because it is a docx file, and I do not have Microsoft Word on my computer at this time.

Luka S.J.

Jealous Croatian
    Years
  • Well, I know for a fact it isn't malware. (Had to check, Luka :P)

I cannot open it however, because it is a docx file, and I do not have Microsoft Word on my computer at this time.

Damn...that's bad...I suppose that some other people would have the same problem. I could change it into a txt file, but there are many things in different colors done to help people understand it better.

Route

Slowpoke
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2015
    It is NOT a virus or anything bad.

I tested it. I think people will enjoy it.

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
    Years
  • Damn...that's bad...I suppose that some other people would have the same problem. I could change it into a txt file, but there are many things in different colors done to help people understand it better.

I'll probably check it on the main computer sometime. :D

davidthefat

I Love C++
    Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2012
    Filename: Guide for multi frames.docx
    File description: Easy guide to make Pokemon and Trainer sprites animated

<~F.M.P~>

I got you whistling Blue Box!
    Years
  • I opened it Luka, and I've gotta say, It's one of the nicest things done. It's very thoughtful, thanks. I would have done the same If I would have thought of this. Not this exact present but you know ;)

Merry Christmas.

ryushin5

In College YAY! :3
    Years
  • Just opened it and it got me by surprise this is the greatest Christmas present ever lol. :D

~JV~

Dev of Pokémon Uranium
    Years
  • That was really nice of you =], I never thought of making a present to the community like that =x, that was REALLY cool from yuor part.

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2016
    Merry Christmas!
    That was useful. Thanks for sharing.
    It's a great idea to give out present like this in a forum/community.
    Brilliant! :)

Years
  • Merry Christmas to you too Luka. I'll be sure to make full use of this awesome Present xD
    *Now back to playing LoZ Spirit Tracks and Explorers of the Sky which I got for Christmas xD*

shinylugia249

I'm back
    Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2016
    0_0 You have absolutlety no idea how long I've been trying to get this to work on Ryen. How kind of you to share it with the community! Thanks a bunch, and a merry christmas to you Luka!

Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2024
    hey man, I'm converting it into txt for now (just working on the organization stuff. hope you don't mind me taking that duty off your hands

Riceeman

Spriter Guy
    Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2011
    That's awesome! Thanks a bunch Luka, Merry christmas to you too!

Back