• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Devil Survivor [PG-13]

Status
Not open for further replies.

s l u g

arriving somewhere but not here,
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 2, 2023
logolg.jpg

Seven Days. Law. Chaos. You Choose. You Survive.

Are humans born intrinsically good, intrinsically evil, or neutral? Do people only develop these traits after years of upbringing, or have these traits been inbred to our very chromosomes? This debate has gone on since the dawn of mankind.

Man once built a Tower, which was called the Tower of Babel, this tower was built so as to get closer to God himself, Men who spoke a single language worked on building this tower, the people decided their city should have a tower so immense that it would have "its top in the heavens."

However, the Tower of Babel was not built for the worship and praise of God, but was instead dedicated to the glory of man, to "make a name" for the builders: "Then they said, 'Come, let us build ourselves a city, and a tower with its top in the heavens, and let us make a name for ourselves; otherwise we shall be scattered abroad upon the face of the whole earth.'"

God, displeased with the builders' intent, came down and confused their languages and scattered the people throughout the earth.

God has since passed many Ordeals to Man, through which he exercises our decisions and then decides whether we are worthy of humanity or not, Hundreds Pass, where Other Thousands Fail.

But man has overcome language barriers and developed himself and has adapted with the Modern technology, but with this growing progress, is Man making God angry..?

In the Modern Age, Tokyo, Azuro Kuzuryu a future seer, has predicted an oncoming ordeal of God, a ordeal so deadly which can wipe out the Whole Humanity, tired of God's ways, Azuro has formed Shomonkai tribe, a cultist group who worship Belbeirth a demon as their God. Their teachings are religious based, and they know more about God than anyone else, In order to prepare for the upcoming Ordeal they are deciding to Summon Demons in order to battle God and finish him once and for all, but will this help Humanity..?

Won't this lead to an age old Mythic war again..? What is God's upcoming Ordeal..? Can Demons save us from the upcoming ordeal..? or will they backfire..?

Whatever it is the general public know nothing, and whatever the Shomonkai tribe's motives are, whatever they are preparing to do, no one knows.

Well you are a School/College Student/Graduate, and what's more..? it's your Summer Vacations or Summer Time for those who are just enjoying the Summers, you and your friends have decided to spend the time in Shibuya, you are like a normal teenager/kid/adult with your own problems and lookouts for life.., you don't care about this stuff, but what if fate has something else for you in store..? What if you're hang out in Shibuya becomes one deadly nightmare..? Only time will tell.

One born of human race

Man is now a race of some power

you, son of man,

must face the power you hold

And you must face your destiny as well...

through your days are peaceful

your fated time draws nearer

I am your judgement

i sundered the tounge of your fathers

and shattered their arrogant power

so long as the lord does not live in you,

all living beings hold darkness

in their hearts

if you truly wish to be yourself

then rise and fight the darkness within..

the demon inside..

if you have the will to challenge

your destiny of battle, son of man,

then..

Conquer your demon

Break your barricade

Let's survive...

Rules

All the Normal Pokecommunity forum rules apply.
All rules of the RPG section apply.
No God-Modding.
Be Active.
If you are leaving the please inform me.

No Abusing.
Respect other Members.
Use proper Grammar.
Post 4 lines Minimum or a Paragraph at Max.
No Religious Quarrels! Everything over here should be done with the perspective of RPing.
RP is of Total 8 Days, not in real time but in RP time, so do not rush every day so easily.
Have Fun!

Where do you Come In.?

God's ordeal is approaching, this is only known to the Shomonkai tribe in tokyo, You're summer vacations have just started, and you have decided to hang out just one day in Shibuya, the plan of hanging out in Shibuya is of Naoya, a friend of yours who has graduated from the school is a computer engineer and is a little eccentric he has sent you strange looking "Communication Player," which is commonly abbreviated as "COMP."

You don't know anything about the COMP, and decide to let it pass, you all have gathered or are coming to Shibuya, it's 15:00 PM and suddenly all hell breaks loose, a Explosion occurs somewhere and it is Said as an poison outbreak by the Japanese Ground-Self Defense Forces, they have sealed Tokyo, basically quarantined the whole tokyo, every possible escape route is sealed, the Lockdown is strange and is said to be lifted in 7 days. And in 7 days God's ordeal is going to strike, You are stuck in this lockdown as demons have started appearing in Tokyo out of nowhere, what are you gonna do..? How are you gonna survive..?

Conquer your demon

Break your barricade

Let's survive...

SU Sheet

Last Name: Your Last Name
First Name: Your First Name
NickName: Your Nick Name

[ Hardcore Update!! ]

Below Second Year -> 13-15
Second Year Students -> 16-18
Above Second Year -> 19-24

Appearance: How do you Look Like..?
History: Your Past..?
Interests: What are your interests..?
Mobile: Which Mobile do you have..?
COMP: What is the color of the COMP Naoya sent you..?
Order : What do you believe in..? Justice..? Chaos..? Or in Between..?

Important Note Regarding SU:

Please post your SU"s in the OOC Thread has it is Opened up now,all SU's posted in this thread will be ignored. Also i'll be going in extra details about the RP, for that i'll P.M you myself.

UPDATE!! : Yes, i do take reservations, but you know where to message me. P.M or V.M and if the OOC comes up then post it over there.

Other Notes:

This RP is heavily based on Shin Megami Tensei : Devil Survivor game on NDS, though any knowledge of the game is not necessary, there are also many other things to be added like list of NPC's, places in Tokyo, Objectives, and Demon list as well, all this will be put up when i think the people participating in the roleplay are enough. With this and all, signing off, have fun and do look forward to participating. If you are still confused then please ask me, ( and me is pretty friendly )

Update :

The OOC Thread is up, and please post any question/query/objection/blah and your SU's over there now.

Click Here For The OOC Thread!!

Starring:

Jaguar
Dream's epilouge
Yamagi Sousoke
Charizard_Man
the_Warden
Yu_&_Rei
Faeldrake
firelordyago
TundraCanine
Shunjun
This Name Is Exactly 36 Letters Long

Last edited:

Shunjun

Devil of Daybreak
Years
  • Seen Oct 20, 2015
Just a little advice: he said "all SU's posted in this thread will be ignored". You should P.M. him about your OC's.

s l u g

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 2, 2023
RP Begins!

OOC:

Ok guys we start off with our RP, remember 8 days, do not rush your posts, kay.? right now here's what you have got to do, it's your summer vacations right..? no matter whatever your ages are, you all are very well known to each other or at least well acquainted to each other, you all also know Naoya, he is eccentric and a cousin of mine, we'll all have our share of emotions so don't RP as if you guys are mentally stable has the day's in the lockdown will pass, well that's of a later stage here are some things i want you to know.

1. Has the RP progresses you'll come to know more about different terms and termonologies, and remember them since they'll help you.

2. RP is of 8 days, no one rushes any day very fast, all the control of time is in my hands, in the lockdown there will be different places we will be visiting, and i have a planned schedule of what will happen where, and as you know that this RP is choice based, so please make your decision's wisely. An Battle may take upto an hour whereas an normal interaction or exploring will take away 15-20 minutes, don't act as an flash and roam 10 places in half an hour.

3. Characters can DIE! and i mean it, so make your decision's wisely, though i will still be a bit easy, but you can P.M me personally and ask if you want to kill or let your character live as for dramatic effect, but this will only count as an scripted thing, those who don't ask me anything, there destiny's will be choice based, but if you have P.Med me that you want to live and yet you make wrong decisions then i seriously won't consider your P.M , i know then there's no point of the P.M but you can't do foolishness and get away with it.

4. NPC's play a major role!!

Yes, there are some 14-15 NPC's, each have different characteristic's and play a major role in the story, and i will be roleplaying them ofcourse, some will be good, some may be bad, some will influence you towards the good order and some towards the chaos order, these NPC's will stick around with you, and it's also important to help them, because your decision's can even affect their destiny's.

5. Endings.

There can be possibilities for many ways this RP can end, but it can be split into three.

Justice - The best ending where there is justice and is more GOD inclined ending.

Chaos - You what can this be, the most darkest, disturbing or lamest thing that can happen, and make sure this does not happen since this RP's gonna come only once, unless i remake this again xD

Between - Can also be called as an Neutral ending, where you guys are happy and don't care about GOD or even the darker side, you just care that you made it through and that the world is in better place.

So let's begin!

FIRST POST :

Right now you just have to assemble in front of 901 in Shibuya and you have to carry your COMPS!! just come one by one, say hi and hello and whatever you may do when you meet someone, i'll call out the main plot points as you know. And remember it's because of Naoya that you have come.
Also HOT BLAZING UPDATE!! You have no relatives in Tokyo! most of your other friends or relatives live outside tokyo, only i live in here.

IC:

He who has it is has proclaimed the world

Has he has created in 7 days

Shall be destroyed by the blowing of 7 trumpets

You who have will

Fear the testimony

Fear the time left....

Day Before

An End to the Ordinary....

Shibuya 901
11:30 P.M
Mid-August

The term of your school/college has just finished, and it's the beginning of your summer time!
Season's filled with festivals and whatnot! perfect for shopping and hang out with friends!

People have started visiting Tokyo for enjoying the Summer, it feels as if the crowd in shibuya has never ever been this crowded, today is the day to meet your friends!!

My alarm goes off, it's 6:00 AM, Naoya had asked me and my friends to meet near 901 in shibuya, well there is still time, i catch a few winks more, but dad wakes me up with a jolt by giving his morning exercise, banging those loud music system while exercising, i wake up, say an hello to Mom.

Mom's busy packing bag's, she and dad are going outside Tokyo for a week due to some business things, they both are business partners as well.

While they stay away, i'll be alone which mean's tons of fun. I look at the clock, 8:00 AM already with my lounging around, i hurry up bath quickly and eat my regular cornflakes, i'm ready with my normal clothes, Mom doesn't say anything about wearing a new dress today, she buys one every week so something would amaze me and that i'd start wearing new clothes, she must be pretty busy i guess, since she didn't bother much about my clothes.

They are ready to leave, they give a normal lecture, give a good-bye kiss and take of in their car outside tokyo to wherever it is-- ( freedom, no i can go lolz )

It's 10:00 AM now, i check my messages, 21 P.M's, and other 101 updates as well, will take a long time i think to myself, i go through some, leave the PC on to download Mario Bros, i take the key's and not to forget my COMP, since Naoya said to carry them, seems like a normal communication player, though my Nintendo DS looks better than this ( not to mention hotter, there's nothing random with that hot comment, well whateva-- )

I lock the doors properly, the sun shines pretty bright, it's only a few minutes walk for me, i wonder if i'm late as it is 11:15 A.M now, i reach 901 i see nobody, no one has arrived yet ( they must be dressing up as if they are going to a tour or something ) i think to myself, it's 11:25 now, still no one, i hope someone comes pretty soon.

Hey Kei over here!!

I turn around to see who called me, it's Atsuro my best IM mate and a close friend.

[ NPC one : Atsuro ]

Atsuro is 17 as well, always carries an laptop along with him he wears and white monkey cap, blue T-shirt an cargo pant, bands and chains and whatnot a bag around his shoulder in which he must probably be being carrying the COMP and some other gadgets and things.
He's a computer genius as i am, Atsuro is fun-loving pulls other's legs around and consider's Naoya has his master, since he like Naoya's teachings and the way he is with Computers and stuff.

Yo! How's it going..? Atsuro ask's with his colgate smile. Real Nice of Naoya to make us meet him outside on a hot day like this, isn't it.? So How's your summer's been..? we usually always meet in school and in summer, so it doesn't feel like forever, so how are you..? he ask's.

I've been good, i reply with a straight face.

That's good! Young guys like us need to be full of energy! Still i couldn't think of anything to do so i decide to spend my whole summer vacations with my Laptop! Ha Ha! This is a great timing though, i just ran into this coding problem, maybe Naoya would know..?

Naoya and the other's should be coming, i say.

( wonder where the hell they are )

The warden

I'm back!
Years
Ping... Ping, ping, ping...

The alarm woke Hikari but she wasn't ready to get up yet, she reached over for her phone to switch it off but couldn't quite reach it and continued to ping. For a moment she considered getting up, then decided she couldn't be bothered, the phone pinged again and she decided she had had enough. Slowly Hikari sat up and reached over for the phone, she picked it up and switched the alarm off. Light was shining through the window onto a desk where a pile of chemistry books sat, on the floor next to her bed was the Manga she had been reading last night, she must have fallen asleep reading it. What time exactly was it she thought to herself, she glanced at her phone to check the time, it's ten to nine. Hikari got out of bed and picked up the Manga to put it back on the shelf next to her desk.

She continued with her morning routine, showering, getting dressed in her usual attire the only break from her normal routine was adding the C.O.M.P. to her bag along with her phone and a breakfast bar to eat on the train into Tokyo.

Round about 11:30 Hikari arrived at 901 Shibuya, Kei was already there and so was someone else who although vaguely familiar Hikari couldn't put an name to.

"Hi Kei, how's things?" Hikari said to Kei, then she turned to his friend. "Hi, I'm sorry I'm not sure I know your name."

s l u g

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 2, 2023
Kei was conversing with Atsuro when he sees Hikari coming.

"Hi Kei, how's things?"

"I'm Fine, i reply.

After this Hikari turns towards a still smiling Atsuro and asks
"Hi, I'm sorry I'm not sure I know your name."

To which Atsuro replies

"Ah i'm Atsuro Kei's school and college mate,we first met in IM, you must've seen me in school, since i have seen you, anyway i'm Atsuro as you know it and you are Hikari right.?

Kei watches Atsuro conversing with Hikari, he has a look at the COMP, it still seems a bit unusual to him, only 5 minutes to 11:30 yet no one has arrived yet. ( Are they all dead.? ) i wonder to myself.
Kei decides to call Naoya since he himself hasn't showed up yet, Kei dials the number and calls Naoya.

Ring. Ring. Ring. Ring. Ring. Ring. Ring. ( this is too much now ) Ring. Ring. Ring.

Dead.

.?

Naoya didn't pick up the call,,? that's pretty unusual, he never misses any call, he'll carry it around with him ( even in the loo ) well whatever, his cell may be dead,
Where are the other's though.?

TundraCanine

Shizuku
Years
Rhotuka awoke with a start, scared someone was attacking him. Turns out it was only Steel, his beloved dog, licking his fingers. Rho signed with relief. He scratched the canine behind the ears and got out of his bed. He moved to the bathroom and took a shower. The warm water felt good on his tired body, also waking him up in the process. He moved out and dried himself off. Something about today felt different. What was it though? Was it because the Zoo he worked at was getting some new wildlife? No, that wasn't it. It would have to wait. Steel was getting anxious for his morning walk.

While walking in the park, Rho noticed some strange things. Why was it so quiet? Why aren't there as many people as there usually is? He ignored it, Steel was doing his "thing". He turned out out of the park, Steel following close behind. Today was surely going to be a strange day. His C.O.M.P made a beep. He suddenly remembered. "Oh god! I forgot! I have to go to 901 Shibuya!" He started at a run, his faithful companion trailing behind him.

He arrived in ten minutes, both he and Steel panting. He only saw 3 people, so he knew he wasn't completely late. He slowly walked up to meet the others, Steel sniffing them curiously.

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
Years
"Beware."

"Beware of what?"

"Beware."

"Tell me, what is it?"

"Beware…beware…beware…beew…beew…beew…beep…beep…beep."

I drifted up from the dark folds of sleep and looked across the room to my alarm clock; it was flashing and beeping incessantly. That night had been really weird, especially the dream of course it didn't mean much, it was a dream.

Seven-Thirty A.M, Tokyo University Hostel, Tokyo, Japan.

The sun streamed brightly into my room but my mood was still darkened by that dream, what did I have to beware of? It was completely ridiculous. I turned off the alarm clock and turned on the radio, loud enough so that I could hear it whilst in the shower. The warm water washed away all of my worries and soon I had completely forgotten about the absurd dream and was now planning my day ahead. I would walk over to Akihabara and pay off the lay-by for my Playstation Three then take the Yamanote Line to Shinjuku where I would go get some new clothes then to 901 Shibuya to meet Naoya and everyone else. I finished my shower and got changed in to the usual, packing my satchel also. I threw in my iPod, cell phone and COMP along with twenty thousand yen and a bottle of water and headed out the door, leaving the radio on.

An hour later and I was walking out of the electronics store in Akihabara and towards the train station. The crowd was unusually heavy, which meant that I might have to take the next train and then I would be really late to meet Naoya, who said that this meeting was important. I hailed a taxi and jumped in, "Shinjuku shopping centre, please." With a slight nod of the head the driver got on his way and we were heading for Shinjuku.

Now it was ten-thirty, my cab driver was nowhere to be seen and I still had half an hour to get to Shibuya to meet Naoya and as usual the train station here was packed too. If I ran, I might be able to make it to Shibuya by eleven-thirty at the earliest and that was being optimistic. I started off at a slow jog and slowly increased it until I was in a full on sprint, I was not going to miss this meeting no matter what.

Eleven-Thirty and I was nearing Shibuya, walking now and breathing heavily, iPod threatening to jump out of my pocket. There were four people there, Hikari, Kiyoshi and Atsuro I knew but the other kid with the dog, I did not.

"Atsuro, Kei, Kar, how are you guys? I thought Naoya was supposed to be here too, he is never late!"

"And who is this guy?" <points to Rhotuka>

Yamagi Sosuke

Hope & Ambition
Years
I started my day as i usually would. I woke up around 10:00 am,took an unusually long pee, showered and while showering I washed my hair. I slid my sunglasses on top of my hair after i dried off and put some D/O on. I slip on my black long sleeve t-shirt and took my gray sleeve-less vest off the hanger, putting that on over the black t-shirt. My black skinnies came next and after that my shoes. I sighed deeply as i prepared to leave " Hmmm....time to go "

I grabbed my cellphone and my comp as i headed out the door around 10:45 Am. I walked towards the train for i was planning to see a good friend of mines from school. As i journeyed towards the Train Station i played and tinkered with my phone. I was currently texting a lady friend from school when, I glanced up noticing 5 students from my school gathered in a group.

I walked up casually to the group. Still staring at my phone "Hey guys what's going on" I looked up and recognized 3 of the boys and the only girl " hey Rho.... Hikari.... Kei....and Atsuro " I didn't know the one who was pointing at Rho too much I've seen him around school but we never really talked like that. I put my phone away an my back pocket " So why are we all here again ".

Yu_&_Rei

♪Its Quiz Time!♪
Years
Ringo woke up 10:30 in the morning, she still felt very sleepy as she yawned. She hopped out of bed looking at her cell phone and COMP.

"Mmmm....maybe a quick shower would perk me up.." She said walking towards the bathroom door. After showering she stepped out of the bathroom drying herself. She slipped on her clothes and tied up her hair into two ponytails. Glancing at the clock she noticed how the time quickly passed by.

"Oh shoot! Its 11:15 already?! I have to hurry up!" She said running to the mirror once more to check if she looked fine. Running to the door Ringo realized she left her cellphone and COMP on her sidetable, she quickly ran back to her room to retrieve the two items to then run back to the kitchen. Ringo quickly grabbed a bun from the basket sitting on the table and quickly ran to the door slipping on her shoes. As the time reached 11:30 she arrived at the train station seeing her friends gathered in a clustered group.

"Hey guys! I'm sorry I hope I didnt keep you waiting too long." She said catching her breath. "Now..what're we doing here?" She asked.

The warden

I'm back!
Years
"[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]I'm fine" Kei replied to her first question.[/FONT]

"[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Ah I'm Atsuro Kei's school and college mate,we first met in IM, you must've seen me in school, since i have seen you, anyway I'm Atsuro as you know it and you are Hikari right?" The Atsuro said in answer to Kar's question. Near by Kei taking out his phone.[/FONT]

"[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Yeah that's but everyone calls me Kar." Kar said to Atsuro "so I guess it's only us so far."[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Atsuro and Kar talked a little while Kei was using his phone, it wasn't long until someone else turned up. "Hi Rho, I didn't know you had a dog." Kar said to Rhotuka, then she asked "Is he friendly?" Pointing at his dog.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Shin was next to arrive, he came sprinting round the corner, quite out of breath by the looks of it as well.[/FONT]

"[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Atsuro, Kei, Kar, how are you guys? I thought Naoya was supposed to be here too, he is never late!" Shin said as he neared.[/FONT]

"[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Yeah where is Naoya wasn't he the one who invited us all here?" Kar added.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Before her question had been answered Nagi arrived, he was looking at his phone "Hey guys what's going on, hey Rho... Hikari... Kei... and Atsuro, so why are we all here again." He said putting away his phone as he finished doing what he had been doing. [/FONT]

A Pixy

Cruel?
Years
Bring... Bring... Bring...

The alarm had rung, waking Vico at around 10:00 AM. He turned off the alarm and started going to do all he did every morning. He brushed his teeth, took a nice long shower and made sure his hair was picture perfect. He got some breakfast and walked out to the 901. He grabbed his COMP right before he left.

The moment Vico stepped outside the blistering sun fell on him. The August temperature just reminded him that he has to go to school in a few months. He sighed a big sigh. But he took some good, thinking that he should make the next few weeks as memorable as they could be. Vico had already been to Japan so he wasn't really interested in his surroundings. But for now, he was stuck in plain, old Japan. He walked through the heat to the 901.

He had arrived at the 901 and noticed there were several other people there. A good chunk of them were noticeably older then him. He wasn't really that keen on speaking to any so he just stayed there, silent and waited...

Last edited:

Shunjun

Devil of Daybreak
Years
  • Seen Oct 20, 2015
It was 10 o'clock when Fuyuki woke up. To be true, she was forced to get up, since her Motorola was "beeping" like there's no tomorrow.
"Aww...who might it be at this time...?", she asked, still yawning and drowzy. Probably her family, who went on vacations to another country for 8 days, and since the youngest child remained in Tokyo, they're worried for sure. She picked up her mobile, at the bedside...to her surprise, it wasn't Mommy or Daddy. It was a message from another fellow. "Do you still remember me? It's Naoya, sure you do. Meet me at 12:00 in the front fo Shibuya Station, at 901.".
- ..Who might it be...is it his..? That man..Naoya-san..! - her eyes suddenly sparkled in some hope (Fuyuki didn't even care about how the stranger got her phone number..), and quickly she got up her bed, opened her wardrobe and picked the best clothes she had: a flowing silk miniskirt, skin-coloured panthoses, silk sleeveless chinese blouse and a pair of shoes resembling those from ballerinas. The young girl was in unusual high spirits and couldn't stop trolling some random song while combing her hair like she's used to, two long braided pigtails. A jasmine parfum, a red lipstick, a little bit of blush, make-up properly put, a cute pink single handle bag (the girl has put the COMP and her Dear Diary there, just in case she feels like writing about her probably first date) and Fuyuki was ready to meet her Prince Charming.

[..]

She then arrived at the agreed place, with a large smile that is almost never shown, partly due to her expectiations upon meeting Naoya (even without knowing him very well),and partly because she reunited with her friends.

- Atsuro, how nice, you're there too! - Fuyuki greeted him with a sweet hug, an action the usually shy and introverted girl would repeat to everybody else ("Hi, Kei, you look good", "Everybody is hanging out together, cool!") until noticing Naoya was not there as she was told. "He must be a bit late...I'm gonna wait, then", she thought.

- Hm...why are you all here? Enjoying vacations together? - she didn't know they're all there for the same reason, and assumed it's some kind of coincidence her friends are at the same place her "date" invited her to.

Last edited:

s l u g

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 2, 2023
Kei again tried calling Naoya, but he didn't pick the call.

Kei then saw Rhotuka approaching them and Rho came along with his rather cute dog or pup or whatever you'd call them.

And then he saw Shin hurrying upto them, listening to his iPod as usual, and after nearing he asked
"Atsuro, Kei, Kar, how are you guys? I thought Naoya was supposed to be here too, he is never late!"

To which I replied.

"I'm fine, i don't know he never turns up late, though he had asked us to bring along the COMP's necessarily, i guess he's planning of some gaming hang out or something like that, but why is he late, i don't know", i replied.

"I'm fine as well, i need this help with the coding i wish he comes soon", Atsuro replied.

Soon after Nagi came walking up casually and asked
"Hey guys what's going on,hey Rho.... Hikari.... Kei....and Atsuro"
" So why are we all here again ", Nagi asked as he kept his mobile in his back pocket.

To which i replied, "Well we are waiting for Naoya, he hasn't shown up yet", i said sighing,

Even Ringo came running ( to which i thought that it was good everyone was turning up one by one, so maybe Naoya would turn up too ) Ringo then asked
"Now..what're we doing here?"

To which i again replied that " Naoya asked us to come over here, but he himself hasn't shown up yet"

Vico then came up, maybe he felt lost out amongst us hence he didn't speak up and remained quite.

Rapunzel entered the scene and she was in unusual jolly mood hugging Atsuro and saying
Atsuro, how nice, you're there too!
Going on to repeat the action on everyone else
Hi, Kei, you look good", "Everybody is hanging out together, cool!"
Hm...why are you all here? Enjoying vacations together?

To which i replied, " don't you know we all have been invited by Naoya, he also gave us these COMP's he calls them as communication player's, god knows what it is", I replied.

Atsuro suddenly spoke up as if he had hit on something," Hey i have one too! Here see it mine's full blue, i never thought of even executing it ( Atsuro switched on his COMP, something booted it wasn't any Windows, or Other OS system it simple booted up with a black screen and on there were only few folders )

Atsuro was amused and said " Huh...? Locked folders..? what did he think when he gave us this COMP's..? Hey yes!! i can crack it open and then see what's inside, maybe this is his test for us, to see who can crack open the Folder, i can understand his ways after all i'm his no 1 apprentice, i met him online forums first and he thought me lot of things, well whatever i'll see what's inside ", Atsuro said.

To which i replied.

" Only a black screen boot up and few folders..? is this even possible..? and why open it when it's protected.?", i said looking on others ( waiting for their opinions )

Atsuro replied " He's you cousin, you should know better, but yes given the master programmer he is he can surely do anything, and you are a techie too Kei why are you talking as a kid.? ", Atsuro replied.

" No, it's just, it's strange i do understand OS functions but this is unbelievable, and if you are going to crack it, then it may take some time, and two of our friends haven't arrived yet, given the list of names i was given by Naoya, so what say friends, anyone wanna wait here..? or let's go explore other places till the time Atsuro cracks this Folder open..? ", ( waiting for other's response )

1. Wait with Atsuro.
2. Roam places for a while.

Faeldrake

Werewolf
Years
  • Seen Sep 28, 2015
(OOC: ЈдϞυαЯ™, would you mind using a larger font? It's hard for me to read. Btw sorry I didn't post yesterday already, PC had somekind of server error for hours :P)
*beep beep beep beep*
"Ah, sh*t", it came mumbling from beneath the pile of pillows and blankets. Slowly a long, unwashed arm krept from under the covers, fumbling for the off switch. *click* With a large yawn and stretching, Connor sat up in bed.

"Where the f*ck am I? Oh, right...:", he continued mumbling as he stood up.

"Japan, huh, 89234 Million people would be a better description. No samurais and ninjas." He went into the bathroom and looked himself over. Hair messed up, teeth uncleaned and body odor bordering the lethal. Yep, Connor in the morning. He brushed his teeth and ran some water over his body, he wasn't in the mood to shower right now, especially since his hair took hours to dry. He combed over his hair just as much as needed to make it look acceptable and went back to his bedroom. Then he heared his phone ring.(Of course he has the cool Crank ringtone)

"Ya?", he asked.

"Yo Connor! It's me, Mo!", his best friend from the states replied.

"He, sup dude? Haven't heared from you in a while"

"Not much really, I went on a short vacation with the rest of the troup to Hawai but otherwise nothing big. How's it over there?" Godd*mmit, that's SO unfair, Connor thought. All his buddies (including female buddies) went to Hawai for a week... WITHOUT HIM. He was stuck in stupid *ss Japan.

"Not as cool as you would think. No samurais or ancient ninja schools. This place makes me totally agoraphobic... they put like 300 people into one train. And forget all the things about porn. Ya, you can read it in public, but it's still creepy as hell", yup, Connor's most anticipated part of the trip didn't really work out.

"Ah man, really sorry for ya'. Well, gotta go, transcontinent calls are expensive. So, see ya soon!", Mo said as he hung up. Connor put his phone into his pocket and tried to remember what he was doing. After noticing the COMP on the table he remembered. He scooped it up and headed out the door.

"Hope, Naoya doesn' notice I tried to take it apart...", he said grinning.

He went down to the garage he parked his Harley in and pushed it out to take a look at it. A beautifel piece, he loved looking at it every morning. He checked pressure, oil etc. and got on it. He gently moved his hand over it, put on his helmet and turned the key. The motor roared to life and Connor accelerated. F*ck speed limits. He pushed up to 100 mph as he dashed through Tokio. This is one thin he loved about this place, it's not very hard to evade cops. Dashing by cars with risky maneuvers he skipped over a sidewalk, almost hitting multiple people, and landed at the end of the street with 901 at the end. Their was a group of people in front of it. Sh*t, Connor had serious problems telling japanese people apart.(I didn't invent this, western people have problems telling eastern faces apart.)

"Well, I better say hello...", Connor grinned as he fired up his machine, speeding right towards the group. He evaded, or was evaded by, the group as he did a 180° drift and stopped. He was quite proud of himself judging the others faces.

"So, hi guys. I'm Connor", he said as he, purposefully slowly, got of his bike, taking of his helmet, zippers on his leather jacket clanking. Yup, Connor thought he must be the coolest thing these guys had ever seen.

"I'm here for Naoya, he here?", he asked smiling.

Yamagi Sosuke

Hope & Ambition
Years
I cracked a smile as i begin scratching my hair with the tip of my index finger " *deep sigh* I've never been one to wait around.. " ceasing the scratching of his head, and letting his hand drop to his side " I say we take look around "

I begin to feel a tremor coming from my back pocket. I quickly grabbed my cell out the back of my pocket. I seem to of have gotten a text from my mom

Hey there sweetie. please don't forget the milk
for your father, you know he hates it when he has
cereal but no milk. Oh and i almost forgot please get 2% it's the best kind to get
for your father. Thank you and i love you :).

After reading the text message, i closed my eyes and took a deep breath " * thinking * I'll have to get that milk on the way back home.. I don't think i really have the time to do it now. " I put my phone back in the pocket. I got silent for i was waiting on the others opinions.

A Pixy

Cruel?
Years
Vico heard what Kei had said and let out a big sigh. He walked over to a bench, sat down, slumped his head and said," Wake me up when Naoya gets here..." And he just sat there silently, trying to catch a wink or two.

TundraCanine

Shizuku
Years
Rhotuka thought about it for a moment. He would just stay here. He had already been all around town today. He wasn't about to do it again. He sat down on the bench with Vico, Steel laying his head on his feet. He pulled out his Zune and popped in his ear buds. He laid back and looked at all the tall buildings of Tokyo. "What are we here for?" he murmured to himself.

He moved his foot, and it struck a metal pole. He looked, only to find a Pay Phone. He smiled, At least he would have something to do while he waited. He pulled out his tool set and began to dismantle parts of it. Strip a wire there, cut one here, it was all in good fun. He would fix it once he was done. Every now and then, he would find a part that the phone didn't need. Who even uses the number sign key? He took out the light of it, and wired it to the top. He pressed multiple keys, and the light would blink every time a key was pushed. Impressed with his work, he sat back and put the casing back on. That killed a little bit of time.

The warden

I'm back!
Years
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Several more minutes followed in which the group just chatted away, during which time Ringo, Vico and Fuyuki, aka Rapunzel arrived. Kei and Atsuro began talking some technical jargon that Hikari didn't understand so when Kei suggested going for a wander Hikari decided that it would be an ideal situation to do some shopping. [/FONT]

"[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Well I think I'm going to do a bit of shopping, if any one wants to come along they are welcome to. Oh and could someone give me a call is Naoya turns up, please." Hikair said to the group in general.[/FONT]

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
Years
All these people were here to see Naoya, it was just ridiculous, what the hell did he want from us?
Then Kei posed the question, either wait with Atsuro or roam around the place, several people opting to wait here.

"stuff this,"
I thought, "im definately not waiting around here with some of these people."

Then Hikari spoke, "[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Well I think I'm going to do a bit of shopping, if any one wants to come along they are welcome to. Oh and could someone give me a call is Naoya turns up, please."

"Sure, why not, i'll come." I replied, although there really was not much shopping to be done in Shibuya.
[/FONT]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back