• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Devil Survivor [PG-13]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • "Where are you now,

I ask myself.

Are we walking the same paths?

Or are we just living different lives?"

It starts with me falling into darkness endlessly and then I hear snow falling even though snow can't fall because its silent, only then do I realize that it isn't snow it's glowing lights falling, flailing into the darkness and as I fall I see worlds blossom forth like flowers from the glowing things and these tiny fireflies of hope create worlds around me, most of them strange looking on their little planets with their little people all living their little lives-

"This….is what you call a beginning."

-I suddenly find myself standing in this endless field of flowers and flowing grass, no horizon in sight and I'm alone, alone like only lonely people can be until the others come and they run toward me, two people I know like family, I know them and hold out my hands for them, but they pass through me like they are ghosts and I feel empty-

"WHO ARE YOU?!?!"

-And then the falling fireflies appear again and I touch one through my tears and it takes away my sadness, it transports me in a flash of light to a castle with high ceilings, and an empty throne that yearns to be filled but no one can fill it anymore because there is no one here in this empty place so I decide to fill it and I sit tentatively in it-

"We were called the-"

-As I seat myself in this beautiful chair I look up and see hundreds of people in white swarm toward me, their cloaks flowing as they race to me in haste, as if to a battle that isn't really there, something I can't see until they hit me and the world explodes again in a flash of light and I'm falling up into the sky or the ceiling, whatever its called here-

"So much for chivalry, huh?"

-Here is the final stage, a world all too familiar that I see when I open my eyes and spot the skyscrapers that make up my home and as I fall into the sky I'm dragged down onto the bustling streets, the city buildings zooming up to greet me as I pass them and land in an open field with large bleachers and each side, with screaming people and lights showering down onto him and his team mates dressed in green uniforms against an enemy Football team clad in white-

"This is only half of the story."

-I feel overjoyed while I play, up until the time where everyone's cheers become dim and I look up and realize I can see myself falling downward, and as my two selves collide I'm pushed below the surface of the field which has suddenly turned into a hall I walk down endlessly, a hall of black stone and white stone and everything in between and I jump off the end of the hall which has suddenly turned into shadow water and I'm falling, falling, falling, falling---

"Yes.

We are all walking the same path.

Just in different ways."

Slam!

The sudden crashing sound of his front door slamming shut sends a jolt down the boy's spine, sending him shooting up. His faithful canine companion doing the same and takes cover underneath the mountain of basketball gear in the corner. He chuckled, and slid his palm across his face trying to rid himself of his fatigue.

"King, remind me to talk to my dad about all these sports. Football, Basketball, and Baseball camps back to back get a guy tired." He stood up and ruffled his dirty blonde hair, his green shorts and tight-fitting white underarmor shirt extended as he stretched out his limbs.

"Riku, I'm home!" His mother's voice traveled through the air to reach upstairs to where her son could hear. Riku groaned as he looked down at the clock on a desk near his bed.

11:00 PM

"Alright...that gives me what an hour...?" Riku trudged over to his bed and sat down, his Husky/Golden Retriever companion, King, sauntered over and licked his master's hand.

"Good morning King. Go get something to eat, I'm gonna take a quick shower." Riku sighed as he trudged into his restroom. The warm water seemed to rid Riku of all of his worries and stress, that dream was rather odd.

'It has to have some meaning to it...but what could it be?' Riku thought to himself. He quickly got out of the shower and dried his hair quickly, he quickly put on his signature Nike Dunks and the rest of his outfit. He swept up his hair with a slight dab of hair gel, then grabbed his iPhone and iPod before walking out of his room and kissing his mother on the cheek.

"Well hey there Riku. It seems you knocked out as soon as you got home from practice." His mother was a pretty woman, around her mid-thirties with vibrant blonde hair and her Cat house helper, Pumpkin.

"Alright mom, well don't want to be late. My friend invited me somewhere, said he invited some of his friends too." Riku said after he gulped down the last of his orange juice.

"Won't that be a tad awkward, not knowing everyone there?" His mother mumbled as she finished a plate of pancakes.

"Well I guess, but you know me Mom. Good with the ladies, so it won't be TOO awkward." He smirked as he devoured the pancakes and walked out of the door as he grabbed his COMP. He turned on his iPod and put on his one of his favorite artists, Drake then checked his iPhone for a text from his friend. None as of yet.

He exited his home's front door and made his way down the streets of Shibuya...

Yamagi Sosuke

Hope & Ambition
    Years
  • I was standing up and than i heard Hikari speaking ""[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Well I think I'm going to do a bit of shopping, if any one wants to come along they are welcome to. Oh and could someone give me a call is Naoya turns up, please." I immediately begin to think about the Text my mom sent me.

I removed my leg off the bench " Mind if i come... i have some errands to do for my mother "

I dusted off my jeans as i begin to check my person for some money. I dug in my left pocket and pulled out a 20 " * Thinking *Men i hope she plans on paying me back , this is all i have and i planned on using on the movies "

I begin to walk quickly towards the group of 2 people that planned on going shopping. " So what mall are we heading too "
    [/FONT]

s l u g

arriving somewhere but not here,
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2023
    Kei messages Riku to come to Roppongi to roam for a while, while others take their route, kei leaves atsuro to mess with the COMP, Kei asks the remaining people " come to roppongi with me for an hour or so if you guy would like ", saying this he leaves for roppongi.

By the way shopping in a mall would be a lot more better...

anyway i'd head of to roppongi, kei feels unusual, maybe Noaya not coming at time today, but not only that, or anyway.

Years
  • The Shibuys streets were bustling, as usual, the hundreds of Japanese business people walk through the Shibuya Corssing like a choreographed dance as no one even bumped into the person next to them.

The colonies of workers crawled through the streets, Riku Akaigi stood out, his colorful clothing giving life to the dull black and white suits around him. His large red, retro earphones matched with his outfit. Riku always liked to dress flashy, always match.

He brought out his iPhone and read the couple of messages he received from some of his lady friends. He smiled then seemed mildly shocked as he saw another incoming text:

Hey Riku! I'm heading off to Roppongi for awhile, come along :)

Riku smirked, "Looks like Noaya was a no show. Weird..." Riku pondered as he lowered his large earphones to look for Roppongi.

"This way...I think." Riku said as he turned direction towards Roppongi, it only took about two blocks for him to notice someone. Riku smirked and cupped his hands around his mouth,

"KEI!" Riku lowered his voice and screamed out his friend's name, despite their age difference they were still pretty good friends. Kei turned around, Riku smirked and raised a piece sign.

He walked over to Kei and extended his hand, Kei took it and they pounded fists softly.

"So what's up? What happened with Noaya?" Riku asked.

Shunjun

Devil of Daybreak
    Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2015
    "Don't you know we all have been invited by Naoya?"
    And that's all Fuyuki listened. What do he mean by "All have been invited by Naoya?". Her smile slowly faded away, and she was paralyzed. Finally she understood everything: it was NOT a romantic date. The true reason for the friendly gathering at Shibuya was still unknown for the girl, but unnecessary for her disappointment. The last words she heard were something about COMP'S. Fuyuki opened her bag and gave a loooong gaze at the display. "Naoya...was it a trick...?", she whispered to herself, while walked away to a bench and sat down, near to Vico.

"Well I think I'm going to do a bit of shopping, if any one wants to come along they are welcome to. Oh and could someone give me a call is Naoya turns up, please.", Hikari said. Fuyuki, who would normaly get in jolly mood with the invitation, only rejected shaking her head slightly and negatively, then turned her eyes away, hoping that nobody would notice she was about to cry. She took a deep breath, clearly upset, to hold her emotions and remained there, hoping Naoya would come soon and explain what was happening. And what was all that convo in Shibuya.

tehGDS

Grape Soda wut?
    Years
  • GReat day, the sun shining, the birds chirping, there's fewer people in District 702.
    The cell phone rang. "Jase! I need you to stake out near the ropong hills"

"why?"

"You're an undercover agent. you're so useless, I disown you"

"WHY YOU! you old hag!"

Hangs up
    My aunt Masaki, she works with Fushimi and now she thinks she better.

Overhear a group talking

"God has created...."

"who is this freak?" tinks to myself

you see a girl in short skirt and red robe with a headger.

" I am the maiden."

"Okay, this is getting creepy... Why did she want me talking to these"

"Do you talk to yourself?" Priestess said

"HUH!? you eavesdropper!"

"God can see that you have a pure soul but your childish. Thou art join thy?"

"Whatever, I need to go to my friends"

Leave the Ropongi

Walks to District 901

"IM LATE!"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back