• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] The Tree, The Flute, And The Mew

Tycho

Hey look, a thing!
Years
  • Normally it is preferred to post your story in separate posts for each chapter, for future reference. I don't have time to review it all now, but I can check your Prologue for you.
    (All green text is part of the review)

ChrisTom said:

The books about legends of our Nation, depict a pink creature, with cat-like features. It has also been said to look like an embryo. ←(Fragment) It is called the "Phantom" Pokemon, the "God" Pokemon, and more correctly "Mew". Strong evidence suggests that not only is this Pokemon powerful and have incredible healing properties to those it touches, but it also is the most elusive and rare. It possesses a unique Genome (Genome should be lower case) which is linked with all other Pokemon. This makes many people think that even though Arceus created the Universe, it was in fact Mew who gave birth to Arceus, therefore having the ability to time travel. This creates a paradox, because a rule in physics states that everything has a beginning and an end. But because of the previous theory, Mew does not. It is ageless, and is eternal, and therefore infinite. It must have a greater understanding of the universe and its complexity, than the Human race will ever seem to know.

Most interestingly, it uses this infinite knowledge to play hide and seek.
    ←(Pure Awesomeness)
    If you are interested, I'll review the rest of the chapter for you by PM.

Back