• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Yo Yo Yo Digimonfckingowns in da house!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Oct 23, 2004
    alright my n1gg3rs, im a straight up gangster. i just turned 9 and im ready to fcking bust some skulls. man fck pokecrap thats garbage. Gotomon would own Charmander in a second, you know why my n1gg3r? because it has a tail!

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    Uh.....Riiight....XD Welcome? No censor bypass, son! XD No bashing pokemon. And no bashing/censor bypass! XD

Brittany

Back?
    Years
  • I guess you didn't read the rules yet XD
    Anyway, read the rules, and stop cussing. Maybe the Staff here will let you have a second chance, and if they do, then use the chance well.

Getting banned from a great place like PC is not cool. I can't believe a 9 year old has a mouth like that

JKPichu

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2006
    That's because it's a teen that can't get a girlfriend. >P

Kimi-Kaizer

Banned
    Years

• greg: probly not but if my mom caught me saying the stuff i would be grounded for life 0_o and that was funny about the girlfriend thing XD

heh you sure about that? XD

ok you scare me XD maybe you should read the rules before posting...or i mean maybe you should've read rules before posting this 0_o

JKPichu

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2006
    LittleFascistPanties16 said:
    XD that was so funny JK
    *gives much deserved rep*

Vote for me everyone! Every vote supports Chocolate Milk!
    *sees no rep from Britt* ;.;

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    *close close close*
    We've had much worse, really. =\

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back