• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] I am Larvitar.

ChrisTom

With all regards,
Years
  • Woohoo! More than one comment!

God that's sad. I'm happy there's more than one comment on my Fanfic... I mean what is it about mine that makes them so unpopular?

Ah, I shouldn't be moping! It's just I work so hard on these, and at the most I get 5 comments, 3 of which are mine...

Anyways, I bet you can't figure out who I based Mark off of! Whoever guesses correctly I will send them a Prologue to a Fanfic I'm working on!

Heres hoping to more comments,

-ChrisTom

DGexe

Taunter
    Years
  • !
    Spoiler:

ChrisTom

With all regards,
    Years
  • DGexe!? You are....

ABSOLUTELY CORRECT!! I'm sending you the prologue to my new fanfic right away!!

Unless you people want a HUGE spoiler don't look at DGexe's spoiler. I would appreciate it if you didn't post the name and details unless you put them in spoiler.

Anyways... Glad you all like it.

DGexe

Taunter
    Years
  • HOLY CRAP AWESOME! I WIN! XD Actually I was taking a shot in the dark, but it did sound so eeriely familiar... *does a victory dance*

Back