• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Never Wanted To Fight [PG-14 RP]

Status
Not open for further replies.

LugiaFreak

Years
Lilah wasn't even a minute into the dark forest when she heard calls behind her. "Dammit," she muttered, slowing to a halt.

Weavile stayed on Lilah's shoulder, her piercing, icy glare cutting through the air as the calls got closer. Her sharp claws dug into Lilah's clothing.

"Don't do anything rash," Lilah said quietly to her Pokémon. "Now is not the time to make enemies." She smiled. "You've got enough of those already."

Lilah leaned back against a nearby tree with a smirk, waiting impatiently for the stranger to show.

assasinn

Pokemon MAULER
Years
"Hello person" Darrel said "Who are you? Sorry if I've alarmed you, what's your name by the way?" He doesn't wait for a response "You can call me D.J. if that's okay with you" He still doesn't wait for the stranger to respond "Not a talker? Well then, let's have a battle, before I take on the next gym leader, one on one" He sends out his Lombre. "Meet Jorge"...

DanMan74

Reality, anyone?
Years
((Assassinn, everyone just left you in the dust!))

Kevin caught up with the girl, but he was not winded by much. "Okay... hi..." he looked towards her nose in general, he did not want to go 'ga ga for girls' again. "I wanted to ask who you were! I'm Kevin!"

At the same token, the grateful kid from before came up behind him calling him: "Max? Oh, you mean me. What do you want, bro? Another one?" he tossed him yet another Max Revive from his black backpack. "Is that it? Or are you coming with me?" he turned sideways, an ear in each direction for the awnsers he was expecting.

LugiaFreak

Years
Bursting through the trees, the stranger caught sight of Lilah and came to a sudden halt. "Okay... hi..." he said, giving her an odd look. "I wanted to ask who you were! I'm Kevin!"

Not soon after, the second stranger came up behind Kevin, to which he was hurriedly greeting with yet another Max Revive.

Talking generally to both of the trainers, "Lilah," the girl said matter-of-factly. "I'm Lilah. And this is Weavile," she said, gently gesturing to the glaring Pokémon on her shoulder. "Don't touch her. She's not a trusting type."

Weavile's sharp eyes gave a menacing glint.

Years
  • Seen May 24, 2010
When Ishmael stopped to catch the Max Revive it gave Mago the chance to escape his grasp. Mago was so upset that they left the fight and made him look like a coward that he hit Ishmael on the head with his club and jumped out of his arms, crossing his arms and looking away from Ishmael. Sitris growled at Mago. Mago merely glared at Sitris and the others, with the exception of Kevin. " Oh.. No, I don't want this, but thank you very much for the offer." He hands Kevin back the Max Revive and gives a slight bow of appreciation. " It's great to meet you two. My name is Ishmael. This is Sitris." He points to Sitirs, who is eying the Weavile that was threatening them earlier, but is a lot less on edge now. Sitris lowers his head toward them, in a polite greeting. " And this here is Mago." Ishmael introduces Mago while rubbing the spot on his head that Mago hit. Mago turns away from them. " You'll have to excuse him... " Ishmael glares a little at Mago. "... He's not usually like this. He just gets very upset when his pride is at stake. He's usually actually a pretty fun Pokemon to be around, in his own way... Sorry, I'm rambling." Ishmael was afraid of strangers, but as a rule he always wanted to help out anyone that helped him. Kevin was one of those people. He was embarrassed that he was making such an awkward first impression... But he was really nervous. " Um... Do you guys like sweet things? I have some... " He stopped, remembering that most people aren't fond of berries and put on a smile despite his humiliation. " So, you guys must have saw that odd broadcast as well? Do you have any idea what that was about?

DanMan74

Reality, anyone?
Years
Kevin - Boy in love

"Well, Lilah, I'm a pokèmon breeder, so I am usually liked around pokèmon. However, I will respect if yours is touchy. But... does it always look like that?" He then responded to Ishmael. "Yeah, I could calm him down if you want, but you could just give him a sweet poffin, followed by tart. The flavor usually does the job. And, Mago, when you get angry, you can't just go wonking the guy who loves you most! Yes, I saw the broadcast, and I came in here to see that wonderful egg. Plus, with all the attention this girl is getting, I'm going to have to keep the peace!" he laughed, and, looking into nowhere, absentmindedly said: "Yeah, she was cute, too, but so is Lilah, and Lilah's got such a fiery spirit. I bet-" he suddenly did a double-take. "Uh, did I just say that out loud?" Kevin whispered to Ishmael.

Last edited:

perfectmonster

Eggs Are Awesome!
Years
Sorry to say everyone that this RP will likely be closed. Menasay has all but dissapeared and you guys have started to make your own plot. The posting order is screwed >.< So I am sorry to report that Alter Ego can close this.

THIS RP IS NOW A DEAD ONE

DanMan74

Reality, anyone?
Years
HOLD ON A DANG MINUTE!

Woah! Where did THAT come from? Who told you to shut down the roleplay? Just because Kevin is a bit of a pervert does not mean I started my own plot. I was waiting for Menasay, and if only a couple of us are posting, why ruin OUR fun? That is NOT COOL! I have got almost 20 years of experience on me, in a few days it will be, and I know for a fact that we have some certian limitations to power. So, kindly CONTACT MENASAY BEFORE GOING TO A SPLIT DECISION! Jesus, man! Come on!

Years
  • Seen May 24, 2010
Yeah, we all waited patiently for Menasay, and we understand that she probably has something more important going on, but we were merely starting her RP do to her absence. We are still going by her plot, as you can tell that LugiaFreak and I have both directly posted references towards the 'Egg' which is the centerpoint of the plot, and explaining or search for it. The popsting order is only shot because nobody else was posting, as we waited, and the Master wasn't here to tell us how we should fix that situation.

LugiaFreak

Years
[[OoC: Yeah, there's no reason this should be closed. This thread would have been long dead already if we had waited for Menasay, and nothing huge has really happened yet in the plot, anyway. Plus, the posting order was screwed from the start. That was obvious. xD Some people who signed up for this RP haven't even posted once. Now, if you don't mind, I'm going to continue this interesting little tale. xD]]

Lilah gave Kevin a look, Weavile rolling her eyes behind her trainer's shoulder. Answering Kevin's question, Lilah said flatly, "Yes. She's always been like this," motioning lightly to Weavile's missing ear. "I think she was born that way."

Quickly changing topics, Lilah continued, "I saw the broadcast, too. I'm here to see what kind of Pokémon is inside the egg."

Glancing again at Kevin and Ishmael, Lilah decided to wait and see how things unfolded further before letting everyone know she had already caught sight of the girl earlier.

Weavile gave off a small shudder behind Lilah as she yawned loudly, her small, deadly-sharp teeth quite visible. Lilah checked the sky, now darker than ever. Despite her lingeing distrust towards the two men, Lilah thought it would be best if they continued this elsewhere.

"We should continue this elsewhere," she said. "It's getting dark. Let's head back to the Pokémon Center in town."

Last edited:

RainbowMunchies

♪~PANTALOONS~♪
Years
You guys should stop. Perfect is second in command, and if he says that the RP is over, then it isn't exactly professional to go against/argue with him. Dan, if you have so much experience, then you should know that it's not right to go against the master/co-master of the RP, regardless of how it effects the story.

I'm sad about it too, since it sounded very interesting, but Perfect is right. Menasay is gone, and you can whine about keeping it close to the plot all you want, but if the RP master has vanished, there's really no point, now is there? You're never going to get past where you are. Being rude won't fix that.

So yea, I am wasting my breath, b/c hopefully Alter Ego will kill and lock this. Too bad too... *sigh*

Years
  • Seen May 24, 2010
( OOC: Well, not to sound rude, but if you are looking forward to this RP being killed, then how can you say you are against the killing of it. I don't see anything we are doing wrong. Just because Menasay is away doesn't mean she exists no longer. If she never comes back to push the plot forward, than this RP will die eventually anyhow, but why stop us from having a little fun until then? We aren't doing anything wrong, and we haven't strayed from the plot. If this will be killed soon, I say the ones who are posting have fun with it until it is killed, and to the people who want it dead, I say give Menasay, the master, a chance to get back and start feeding it before you kill it off. We may just be keeping it alive enough for her return.)

Mago, turned away from Kevin at his remark towards him, but not before giving Ishmael one fleeting look, as though his pride faltered towards a regret for treating Ishmael that way. Ishmael laughs, heartily, not meaning for it to be so obvious, and then tries to change the subject for Kevin, who just embarrassed himself in front of Lilah, and replied quickly. " Haha, I am atrocious at making poffins-" He adds, a little more to himself,"- Probably because I never make any with anybody.. But I feed him a lot of Sitris and Oran berries... I feed them all the berries I can find.... 'Cept Absol and I hate bitter berries and Mago tends to like Spicy berries a little bit... And he.." Ishmael stops himself, feeling his nervousness pushing him to rambling again and instead stays silent, awaiting someone to break it. Sitris nudged Ishmael playfully, trying to make him feel better. He knew that Ishmael was uncomfortable around strangers, especially the human kind, and both Sitris and Mago could tell he was making an honest effort to befriend these two. Even Mago turned towards Ishmael and smiled a bit. At Lilah's addition to the conversation he brought himself to speak again. " The Poke'center? Are you sure we shouldn't continue the search? Something bad could happen to that girl... or the Pokemon... Depending on which side is in the wrong... Heck... Regardless of what side is in the wrong, something bad could be happening and this situation calls for a counselor like Kevin and his Dragonite, and a determination like you. For a stubbornness like Mago-" Mago eyes Ishmael,"- I mean that in a good way, Mago. And for the honesty of Sitris. That girl needs the quick wits of your Weavile... I-I mean, I suppose if you feel the Poke'center is the best bet I will abide.. But I fear this situation may escape our grasp if we falter. I mean... We don't even know where she is, or what direction she went or anything.

Last edited:

DanMan74

Reality, anyone?
Years
((OOC: We will at least try to have enjoyment until the thread gets slayed.))

Kevin frowned. He had gotten over his accidental flirt and moved on. "Lilah's right... we can't stay here during nightfall or we'll never make it out until tomorrow. However, we can lose the Pokèmon Center idea, you guys are sleeping at my house in Eterna. Hold on a sec." Kevin dissipeared into the trees and a clanging could be heard, followed by a roar, and Kevin reappeared on his growling motorbike. "Hop on! We can be out of here just as it gets dark!" he said, grinning his slightly insane crooked smile.

LugiaFreak

Years
Kevin suddenly proposed that everyone was going to his house for the night, and he quickly ran between the trees and retrieved his motorcycle, crying, "Hop on!"

Lilah raised her eyebrows as she waved the exhaust fumes out of her face. "Listen," she said, "You seem like a nice guy, but considering I just met you twenty minutes ago, I'll wait. I'm going to the Pokémon Center; meet me at the forest's entrance tomorrow morning at... six. Sound good? Good."

Giving her Pokémon a gentle stroke across the cheek, murmuring, "Let's go, Weavile," Lilah began to walk down the path, leaving the two men staring behind her.

DanMan74

Reality, anyone?
Years
"Oh." Kevin said. "Okay..." he sighed and returned to Ishmael. "Want to come over? I'll provide dinner, and the bedroom is yours, I can sleep in the guest bed." Kevin was happy to have made a friend, but was rather dissipointed that Lilah would refuse his kindness, free room, and meals to just rent a room at the Pokèmon Center. Kevin still wanted to be nice to his new friend Ishmael, but he felt a connection with the girl, even though he had just met Lilah. <Or, I am just a disgusting pervert after all...> he thought sadly. "So, What'll it be Ishmael? I am having barbecue tonight, and pancakes for breakfast! Comin' over?"

Years
  • Seen May 24, 2010
Ishmael's eyes widen, feeling a rush of multiple emotions. He has made a friend. That was a good thing. Other than Pokemon battles he tended to seclude himself from people since he has moved here, and he wanted to change that. At the same time he was fearful of the stranger. He didn't know what to think. He looked at Kevin, and at Sitris and Mago. They haven't slept somewhere nice in a long time. And Kevin is the first human friend Ishmael has made since he left the few good friends to move to Eterna City. He smiled. " Are you sure it wouldn't be a burden? If so I would like very much to stay at your house. We haven't had a good roof over our heads for a while. Lilah seems to be hard to get through to. I'm sure it wasn't you. She just doesn't want to sleep over with 2 strange men she just met...." He thinks for a bit, wondering how best to put it so that it would not offend his new friend, "Um, maybe we could leave the forest by foot though? It's getting dark... I trust you are a good driver but I wouldn't want an innocent pokemon getting caught under those tires." He looks somewhat annoyed with himself and then adds," I'm sorry to ask that favor from you when you are already offering us so much. And... I'm sorry if I seem a little awkward right now. I don't usually talk to people much." He laughs a little, a smile on his face, at the fact that he is feeling more comfortable around his new friend.

perfectmonster

Eggs Are Awesome!
Years
Exuse me, but I am one of the owners of this RP and what I say goes. Stop being whiney and complaining because there is really no point to it. The last time Menasay dissapeared was for about a month or so, and I doubt she's going to be on anytime soon. If she does end up coming back then she will most likely make a take two and I will be sure to inform you so you can get the first signups in. But if you keep ignoring me then I will make sure you don't get a spot at all.

Stop being pushy and listen to me please. This RP is closed.

DanMan74

Reality, anyone?
Years
I knew you'd be back.

And, unfortunatley, I do have enough respect to back off, but what really sucks is that you didn't just let us have our last laugh. Eventually, the thread would have died on its own, and it wasn't like we were sabatouging it or anything! Plus, orders can be misleading, and we are really never able to interact with anyone when there is an order. For example, Kevin (my character if you HAVEN'T been reading) fell head-over-heels in love with Lilah (LugiaFreak's character) and if the order had consisted, there would be so many posts between our interaction, we would have no way of communicating properly.

I love roleplay, and really get into it, I even started off the internet with a woonderful game I made called the Everlasting. (Actually, I am thinking, just thinking about putting it here in pokècommunity for you guys, pm me if you are interested.) Now, I have respect for your charge, but as someone who is in the process of law school, I believe I know when power is abused. I apologize, I think I was leading this band-wagon, and two others jumped on. They even spoke with me. Well, this is my last hoorah, but I think this decision is wronging me, and the other two people that continued. I'll get off my soap box now...

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 24, 2010
I don't think you should blame yourself Dan. We weren't following your lead or anything, we just all wanted to have fun. But oh well I guess. I'll stop now, if one of the only 2 active people are stopping, but that is the reason why. I feel we are not the ones being whiney but I'll hold my tongue now because I can tell just how seriously you take everything. I haven't been in very many serious Role Plays, so I'm not as sure of how this works as Dan, but I honestly don't think you are being fair. I'm not trying to insult you, as I am sure you are not trying to insult me, but I feel you are ending our fun for no reason at all.

-
-
-
-
Dan, if you are the measter of any Role Plays in the future, or know anyone a little more lax than some who is a master of a Role Play, would you be kind enough to let me know? This is the first character I made an honest effort in creating, and I was looking foreward to his development. If you have any ideas where this character will work well in, PM me please.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back