• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Never Wanted To Fight [PG-14 RP]

Status
Not open for further replies.

LugiaFreak

Years
  • Are you even sure Menasay wants this closed? What if she comes back to find that you had booted out all of the active players and basically killed this RP? Obviously, you haven't talked to her yet, because you yourself said she hasn't been on in a while. This RP should not be shut down until the RP master has said so. Listen, just contact Menasay next time she's online and make sure she wants this RP shut down. Then we'll stop.

My request is quite reasonable and isn't breaking any PC rules. Hopefully, you can comply.

RainbowMunchies

♪~PANTALOONS~♪
    Years
  • He isn't baiscally killing this RP-- he is killing this RP. :C

Look, Menasay left Perfect as second in command. Obviously, she trusts him to do what she would want done if she were here. Ipso facto, Perfect has every right to shut down this RP. If you guys are so hot to continue playing together, why don't you make your own RP, instead of hanging around here and hassling Perfect and telling him he has no right to do things he obviously does have the right to do.

DanMan74

Reality, anyone?
    Years
  • Yes, that is a good idea. We can bring up our own roleplay. Okay, hate to be back up here, but when it must be done, it must be done. I'm going to make a new roleplay, and call it "End of the Road." You guys can use the same characters, but I am 100% using my staple character, Kevin again. Now, I will back off, unless called into duty once again.

Years
    • Seen May 24, 2010
    That sounds great. This is my first serious Roleplay character, so I wasn't looking forward to letting him go right after I created him, and you seem like you would make a pretty Dandy-Fine. Roleplay master. I'm definitely up for joining. Message me when the Roleplay is ready.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
  • What is this I don't even...

...look guys. I know it sucks when an RP master bails and the RP character you put all that work into gets stuck in awkward plot limbo, but starting up a total OOC debate in the RP THREAD is NOT the way to go about it, honestly. :\

Locking this to prevent any and all further dramaz. If Menasay reappears and wants to continue, I can just unlock the thread again. It's not like a simple padlock is the end of the world, honestly. ~~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back